This is what atheists actually believe

>This is what atheists actually believe.

is this the missing link?

Yes. Pepe links everything.

Actually, no. You idiot. It's not what we believe. Dumbass.

there is evidence of all that you fucktard

havent you watched a single episode of Star Trek?
why are americans so fucking uneducated

>this is what atheists actually say

Specifically, because Atheists don't inherently need to believe in evolution. A lot of Atheists do believe evolution is a thing, but it's not required to be an Atheist.

Have fun in hell.

Yes, and it's beautiful.

>Startrek
>uneducated
Explain please what changing the neutrinoflux in the warp core has to do with evolution.

Jesus killed the dinosaurs because they were sinful hell lizards.

Please stop telling me what i believe.

You want missing link? There are only missing links.

fucking kek

You're going to hell too, faggot. You actually buy that repent shit? lmao

You sinful pieces of shit think you can live a lifetime of depravity then suck Jesus's cock on your deathbed and get into heaven? Fuck off

>triggered gaytheist

>we believe

>this is somehow more far fetched than my magical sky daddy using magic to create humanity
Ayyyyyy

the neutrinoflux comes from the extracted dna liquied that they got from creatures all around earth and alderaan which powers all the thrusters and warp cores and they discovered the energy capabilities of the material when they were researching bilogy and evolution which lead to the planet where everyone was a nazi proving that there is a dimension where everyone is a nazi jewgassing niggerhating faggot one way or another

this is how you know atheist are fucking right and religious faggots should commit suicide for their low intelligence

yet cannot come up with a rebuttle

>implying they don't exist
Who is this geezer then?

fuck off back to r*eddit you cringy spergs
>lol look at me mom i put a 3 feet tall pepe on the museum

But Alderaan is the Starwars universe and the warp core is driven by dilithium, but otherwise you made me convert to an atheist right now.

Jokes aside,reptilians are the remnants of the civilization from the age of dinosaurs.They got destroyed by ayyys.

>putting neutrinos in the warp core

enjoy your warp core breach you fucking idiot

The warp core makes neutrinos its working as intended.What do you think they use to find other ships with a warpcore?A neutrino detector.

Atheists don't have souls.

Yes but you don't want to add more to the warp core. Thats like filling your engine with exhaust.

I dont do shit,i have Asgard engines, Federation tech is backwards compared to Asgard cores.

lol you can have Asgard cores all you want
Intel is still the best and vastly superior

If such a thing existed, why haven't any fossils been found?

Jesus was a lizard you stupid fuck

this is what theists actually believe

>spherecuck

Also
>flag

I don't trust you shapeshifters.

Unlike you, we have money to fly around the world and see ourselves what it looks like.
Try not to trip on your sister's dumpstertrash trailerpark baby who's also your baby while having your daily tantrum lil buddy

>Ectotherms being able to do that

>schlomo spherestein is this mad

A rebuttal to what? To a picture of reptilians wielding wooden stakes?

I don't think they had leopard underpants

WE

Meet the god

TOP KEK

Meet God

>trusting a kike

i remember this green bitch from top trumps

as a kid i used to go around telling people about the most intelligent dinosaur was actually a green lizard human. Fucking jews

Watch out lads, we have a perfect man over here.

>atheist calling others dumb

You mean GAYtheist am I right?

the irony is strong with this one

>This is what atheists actually believe.
I thought atheists didn't have "beliefs" like we do

Evolution is a scientific theory. You review the evidence and accept it or don't. There nothing about science that requires any belief.

How can white bois even compete?

>Atheists don't have souls.
We don't need them.

When you die, you become close to your gods.

When we die, we become non-existent. We become the same as your gods.

your flag have a heathen symbol on it

The answer to every question or problem is to reverse the polarity.

You are putting a lot of faith in the researcher, unless you go out yourself to replicate the experiments.

yours has a fallen cross

Spreading (((atheism)))

That's some weird fetish shit right there.

>WE WUZ REPTILIANS N SHIEEET
fuck off, warmbloods. Y'all was rat-sized mammals while we wuz riding dinosaurs and building stargates.

mine is not religious, yours is supposed to be, but it is a heathen symbol. The Zionists of Israel are fake jews

>You are putting a lot of faith in the researcher, unless you go out yourself to replicate the experiments.
This is the very definition of research. Technology is the application of science. You don't question the light turning on or off when you flip the light switch, do you? You don;t have to go back and perform for yourself all the experiments that lead up to generation of electricity for your home. You don't have to re-invent the light bulb. No faith is required.

In fact, how much faith does it require to light up a light bulb when there is no electricity? Faith alone can't possibly do this and we all know it.

No faith? Is required.

why would you assume that yours isn't religious?

I do not assume, I know

the flag was designed using the "colors of freedom" and the design itself was chosen because it was traditional

yours on the other hand, the "star of david" with its pagan roots chosen on purpose to be the religious symbol of the false jude, the followers of the Talmud, the ones who have forsaken the Torah, the word of God

Go Bjarte!

wtf are you even on about lol

as an atheist I can confirm we believe in greeniggers with spears

History you can google you ignorant shill

Bump for more race fights.

I bet you still think we evolved from rocks you fucking retard, hey everyone let's laugh at this retard

HHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>History you can google

my fuck you are truly a retarded specimen arent you

im done talking, sorry we jews dont talk to subhuman brainlets

You can't have evolution without positron emissions from dilithium crystalization dumbass

Why can't you believe in evolution and god?

You are afraid of the truth?
Or you are too ignorant to know the origin of your own flag?

Where do you think flags come from? They have a recorded history like everything else

dumb kike can't even google after somethings origin, now we at least know you don't belong to the smarter Ashkenazi population among you

Nobody thinks we evolved from rocks except Christians who don't understand evolution