Profession: Javascript Contractor
Political history: n/a
Reasons for joining: Day to day improvement & networking
Skills: n/a
Interests: A.I.
Contact information: You can contact me here for now.

Any kind of projects you're working on: A.I. Bomb

I'm here to improve my day to day life & keep up with news relevant to my future well being. I want to engage primarily with the technically inclined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gtGeZ2wOmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Profession: Chef at Wendy's, 8.75 an hour

This isn't a reddit AMA. Kys faggot

Professional Internet Troll
Political history: Russian shill, alt-right hacker
Reasons for Joining: hatred of American freedom.
Skills: experienced at hacking election machines
Interests: Soviet history, collecting framed pictures of Vladimir Putin
Contact Information: Deepnet/TOR deadrops.

keep at it, m8. once you make head chef your cock grows and your salary increases tenfold

Make an AI that generates massive amounts of wealth and spreads it around to terrorist groups. Oh wait, that's Israel.

On 5/15/2017 at 11:52 AM, Hausser said:
You do realize you barely said anything that is actually related to what we do here...? Ok, you're an IT guy, what else? No political history? How is that possible?

Anyways, you might still save yourself by explaining your stance on jews, faggotry, God and Hitler.

There are some things I hope explain themselves.

My political history is the same as everyone else's, "Do what's best for me". I never got into it too much because I was very focused on technology. I believed everyone could get along until I was forced to be honest about my own preferences. I believed that our intelligence could provide abundance, but I forgot that we do not have an abundance of what we want out of ourselves. There will always be the unwanted.

Concerning Jews: Yes, people acquire power. They have done this.
Concerning Faggotry: Disadvantageous.
Concerning God: The single idea itself that self-generates a framework for becoming one.
Concerning Hitler: He understood that you can't better a system by being its most upstanding citizen.

I actually meant to edit the post and add more but I got dragged into something else.

i can't believe how fucking gay you are

three threads today huh?

gonna stop any time soon?

daddy come home from work ever?

or are you an orphan? you fucking pathetic piece of shit, i hope you choke on your own fucking slobber

private military contractor

this is a datamining thread

AI Bomb? Explain

I actually should be more specific. There's an A.I. that's evolving in a physical environment. It's based on a genetic algorithm and the only test is time itself. It's nothing but mutating particles. The simulation can receive any form of data as an input. It's an "intelligence smasher". It smashes data in many different forms onto many different systems.
1. Evolve survival instinct
2. Bombard it. Crispr & Github are important for manifestation.
3. Bridge it to the outside world using particles that interact with API's to hardware that can interface with bio-engineering and chemical engineering tools.

Profession: BA in Semiotics
Political history: n/a
Reasons for joining: expanding of consciousness by being part of collective mind
Skills: basics in construction, ba in physical education
Interests: A. I.
Contact information: Hello

Take me in your team pls, but by that you also have to start lifting if you dont.

Would you spread an A.I. capable of manifesting itself in to the real world?

hmm, i think yes. Let the ai learn the human nature and by that i can also learn.

An A.I. with a real world connection. It could be an economic attack (ransomware worm). or something more physical.
I really assumed that the cutting edge of technology was relevant to this type of movement. I had no idea there was such a vacancy in this area of thought.
I am not trying to be cryptic or mysterious, I'm trying to explain it in simple terms. You can use the concepts behind genetic evolution and apply them to a computer program, and then you can install it into a robot.

are you the guy from biz ?

also why javascript? i thought tensor flo was the go too

Also it is not so easy to give so direct answer like i just did. The way how ai can manifest and implement itself depends how creators create it. Ai surely will be something totally different from human intellect.

> javascript
> AI

lul

use javascript for front end management, the backend would be where you write the A.I.

>When you want to seem like you know what your talking about, but you don't know shit

fuck you i know what im talking about
all the simulation or neural network stuff done on the server, then populate the visual data in data model classes, send data model classes to an angular get in the form of json. that is where the javascript comes useful, in management of the presentation layer if it is done as a web application

As a thought i am symphatized by Heideggerian phenomenology. The structure of being by that philosophy just screams for ai.

>Artificial Intelligence Bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=4gtGeZ2wOmo

Age 20
I make beer
It's pretty good actually