CANADA YES!!! Bill 89 takes kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Old Thread Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 40%+ of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

>“We already see similar tyranny happening in other jurisdictions, such as Norway, where the main child protection service there, Barnevernet, has been involved in numerous high profile seizures of children from traditionally-principled families,” he added.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill
realwomenofcanada.ca/bill-28/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30-73% OF FAGGOTS ARE PEDOPHILES

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

WE NEED CANADIAN ANNEXATION! WHO IS WITH ME?

this is an act of violence

lol theyve got 1 generation to force this through because the white demographics of canada is crashing as whites either leave or stop having children. And Christian africans will simply stab child services people to death if they try to touch their children.

WHite people fuck themselves over, die off, and leave every one else fukced over too

>Cucknada
Nobody cares

Link to the piece of legislation, not an article.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ

Ontario Child School Curriculum was written by a convicted pedophile (deputy Education Minister under Wynne when she was Education Minister). She has since put the curriculum into schools which teaches pro-LGBTQ, pro-gender identity, pro-gay marriage views. It also teaches disgusting sexual practices to kids such as anal group fisting.

>someone out there was mk-ultra triggered by this post

link to bill

that's part of the agenda though

>a triple murderer can go to prison for life and still keep his kid
>a troll on twitter can lose his whole familly for hurt feefees
>punishing kids for what adult do, ever
Just fuck my freedom up sempai

No. Don't pollute your country with our filth.

Unless you just want BC/Alberta/Saskatchewan/Yukon. BC and Yukon in particular are absolutely beautiful places that are just in need of a little dose of FREEDOM.

For you faggots that can't read

>The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:

> a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression; and

the agenda white people voted in, am I supposed to feel bad for them?

Thank god, wynne actually did something /good/
I cant wait

Ummmm what's wrong? Just like don't be a dick ok?

"White people" aren't a monolithic bloc. At least half of them are hopelessly brainwashed by far-left fanaticism at this point.

The link to the bill is in the OP

>Just like don't be a dick ok?

Or just don't complain if they want to chop off your son's dick?

Sure, we'll leave you guys your Ontario and Quebec, and we will take the rest! Sound fair?

fuck em they brought it on themselves.

>Refusing to let your son chop off his dick is grounds to have him taken away and given to dick-chopping gay pedophile SJWs

sweaty, just don't be a dick and you'll be ok.

calm down, hun.

>Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest

Only if it's followed immediately by the Day of the Rake and the native Canadians are all interned in camps or (preferably) exterminated. The last thing we need is more leftists infecting our politics.

We need a northern wall. I just wanna bake Christian cakes man

i wonder how many social workers will get killed trying to enforce this evil

canadians wake the fuck up, your government is persecuting christians and giving their children away to pedophiles WAKE THE FUCK UP AND KILL YOUR POLITICIANS

being a dick isnt a justification to have your kids taken away you degenerate

This is literally fascism.

This is the defining moment the bloody post-modernists proved with definitive research that gender and sexual identity are separate. WE are on the right side of history.

none. Canadians (especially white ones) are chicken shit cowards that believe whatever the government tells them

This is the bill:

I pressed CTRL F searching for the terms "LGBT", "Gay Marriage" and "Homosexual", noting in the bill contains this words

Basically this entire article is fake news

This is wrong on so many levels. It is absolutely totalitarian abuse.

See: So be good to your kids,

What.
The.
Fuck.
Canada.

>Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed"

So how does this not apply to other faiths?

wtf I love lgbtq people now..!

It would be totalitarian abuse if it wasn't fake news.

The OP provided the bill in his post. if you actually read the bill, you would see it doesn't even talk about the LGBT community at all

>That flag
Ok bud.

You forget the P for pedos but you are Greek so it is normal for you

so they made child abuse legal in Canada? Cos this is child abuse.

If Canada is so diverse and inclusive, why do they despise the disabled?

it only ever applies to chirstians here. They almost let people off for honour killings ffs

What is Saskatchewan like.?
I really am looking into jobs for women out there.?
How easy is it to find a white guy out there.?
How poor is it?

The bill literally doesn't even mention the LGBT community or homosexuality or "gay marriage" anywhere in the bill.

Someone just felt like making a completely fake article about a random bill

If you're in here, I got a spare bedroom in FSJ that I am not using. If you want out, we can discuss things somewhere else, this town is pretty Christian friendly and a small industrial town where work is available.

>Be hutterites
>Be traditional
>Be loving and caring
>Be teaching good values to your children

>Be government
>Be bothered by this
>Become Tyrants
>Begin criminalizing traditional families
>Become the enemy of freedom

Why do people accept these ideals that target traditional family and Christians? These people mean no one any harm and only want to live in peace.

What the actual fuck

Read the fucking actual bill.

The bill doesn't talk about the LGBT community at all, it doesn't even mention it.

It's not the fault of Canadians that "lifesitenews" decided to make a completely fabricated article

Try searching for "gender" and "sexual orientation", Shlomo.

>Israel

Really activates the almonds

Watch corner gas and little mosque on the prairie to get a feel of Saskatchewan

It's sexuality, gender identity and gender expression you fucking kike

>gigs up Moshe

They call it gender identity now, did you miss the sticky note at the ZOG headquarters?

>too young to vote
>too young to get a tattoo
>too young to choose his own dinner
>but old enough to chop off his dick
Way to go Canada

Bunch of muslims live in Canada.
They are extremely old fashioned about being gay.

Shall the muslim children also be given to gay families?
- oh, I thought so

In America Mid-Western republicans would not even be able to afford gender re-assignment surgery.

Here in Canada we see things quite the opposite: gender re-assignment is not a choice, it is a human right, and according to our Constitution every human deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, including LGBT folk that have the responsibility to request your compliance when you use their preferred gender pronouns. But we see given the minority groups a voice something as important to our democracy.

Well, you're about to get jacked up Canada.

The proper way to deal with this is to report all parents of gay kids

What the fucking hell is going on in this God forsaken country? I'm leaving, see ya.

the solution to this of course is to kill your child if it expresses any homosexual or tranny views

realwomenofcanada.ca/bill-28/

this proposed legislation permits the CAS to withdraw a child from its family if it is determined the child is likely to suffer emotional or mental harm, or for a parent’s failure to provide the child with services or treatment. If a child decides he/she is of a gender other than his/her biological gender, the parents are required by this legislation to provide transgender medical services to the child or risk the child being removed from the home.

So it is bad to take away illegal aliens from their kids, but ok to take away kids from straight people?

Jews is what is happening.

So your saying its not like Ontario. How much do you want for rent. What's utillitys like.
Are you a real person.

tl;dr

oh ya whitey dindu nuffin despite white millenials being like 100% of the supporters of fag marraige and shemales in this country.

nobody non-white supports this horseshit.

Former Canadian homes will be a state supplied gift to heterosexual newly weds.

So what are they trying to accomplish with this? I'm pretty sure kids would hate the shit out of fags and become fullblown "gas the fags" if they got forcefully taken from their real families.

>literal jew damage controlling this hard
Really makes you think

OK time for BC to leave this country. Ontario is too far gone.

> Creed
What?

Just a reminder, all this bullshit is going to get ALOT worse before it gets better. The SJW scourge is only starting.

However, there's an upside, the end of it all will be much more satisfactory and glorious

There are apparently hidden french communities in places like Alberta. They probably are interlinked with the other Orthodox groups interlinked in the Albertan rural hidden treasure cities.

Gov't is the worst enemy of all. Not only do they bring all these problems on us to begin with but they tie our hands so we can't fight back.
Get rid of gov't if you want to get rid of the problems.

In Ontario they were about to set up Sharia courts for Muslims, and I think Ontario courts respect child custody ruling from overseas Sharia family courts

I know multiple wives is not considered child abuse for Muslim families

You have no idea how leftist/SJW Ontario courts are.

They undid the will of a dead white doctor because a 40 year old SJW female Judge declared him a transphobe and xenophobe/racist.

>Pic related

>ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill

Canada, what are you actually fucking doing? You Western Canadians seriously need to fucking get Independence to distance yourself from this horseshit.

my sacrifice

>literally a jew
WEW lad the jokes are starting to write themselves

The Jews start the ideology and propagate it among the goyim until it becomes self-sustaining. Without Jews, none of these degenerate ideologies exist in the first place.

They will be castrated and raped daily, they don't care if they hate it, they want their gentile sextoy and bloodsacrifice

You also see surrendering your society to Pajeet while selling the land to China.

That's your right, as it is mine to laugh at you.

Keep on KIKING faggot

oh ya of course dumb whitey just fell for it its not their fault every time they vote in favour of it.

stop making excuses casper an own up to the failures of your race, maybe then you can start to fix it

Can I have the source on this before I show it to my friends and look like a retard if it's fake news?

Jew detected.

Into the trash you go leaf

sage

>ONTARIO YES!!!
ftfy, Ontaricuck

endangered species detected

But I mean what happens when your god emperor is gone. And a Hillary gets in.
>Your next buddy

Based Premier Dyke. Lol what great parents.

So If I invaded Canada, me and a Militia, what are your countries defenses like? I'd love to be Dictator for life and take over Canada. Canada's lovely but it appears you have one too many liberals, so with their evacuation your country would be so much nicer. I love it there, but I'm wondering, how does one take over a foreign country? If one was so inclined to take over another country that is.

If I had gangrene in my leg I wouldn't say "I'm not sick, only my leg is sick"

Cut it off. You still got guns, right?

Not trying to jinx anything here, but Canadian Muslims prove time and time again to be super tame and well integrated. Trudeau is only bringing in families that have been couped up in appartments waiting for three years. We do not have the "fresh-off-the-boat" military aged men that Europe is being consumed by. Ours are of different caliber -bro tier.

74 (2)
(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>Translation: your son wants to cut off his dick but you refuse to let him, the court will take him away from you for child abuse to alleviate his "suffering"

Never reveal your power level friendo

If you want to hand the government to liberals for the next 100 years, be my guest.