Sup Forums, this is one of that scariest images I've seen on the Internet

Sup Forums, this is one of that scariest images I've seen on the Internet.

It's scary because this is a benefit concert against terrorism but it is full of white people and the white people seem to not be peculiar about why no Muslims seem to be in attendance. Either I am really high or this image actually disturbs me to my core.

I am, for the first time, scared for this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/871433243576238080
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf

its for the victims of the attack and those that were at the concert

so of course its full of young white people

next

Most people in the UK are white despite what you read on the internet. Muslims are less than 5 percent of the population and it's the middle of their religious festival.

it's a fucking dystopia out there. look at that imagery. the emotion you're feeling is normal. it means you're one of the few sane ones.

ello govna

This

Yeah, I saw that too.

am i supposed to be looking at the really white guy?
whats the problem

how the fuck can they celebrate less than a day after another 50 people got attacked

trips decides kill count

rollan for 69

So many young people, all craving something to believe in, craving a leader on a stage who gives them something to feel, and think, and believe.

Quite a ripe environment for new political ideas, wouldn't you say? Perhaps it isn't that they don't want change, it's that they are too weak and disorganized to implement the changes they imagine.

wow, very respectful of the dead.

its all fine goy, see? a celebration,we wouldn't be celebrating if the remaining muslims in the country were a threat would we? go back to sleep, youre overthinking this. probably your heavy eyelids, me too, im getting sleepy just typing this

>white

he's literally gray.

Jesus. What the fuck do they think their audience is

9 year olds..i wonder (((who))) is behind this

It's either:

a) Part & Parcel = whatevs!
b) Not having concert = letting the terrorists win.
c) All about the shekels.

And all done by yanks, thanks guys

Why is the shit-skin aesthetic in?

the trucks are coming

>36 people died just so these sluts could virtue signal and get mad bucks from normies while not giving two fucks about those dead people and their families by dressing half naked and singing about how to get fucked in 50 different ways

I really hope Muslims kill them, fucking whores

It's a mass mental illness. White people get BTFO like cattle to which they respond by having these concerts saying not all muslims, until they get BTFO again...

So is this a crisis actor? Another terror attack imminent?

Young white women? Where's the problem?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

What the fuck?

white_young_man_walking_through_GB_surrounded_by_muslims.webm

sorry, didnt care enough to save it. it's posted all the time though. Hope you get the idea.

I'm watching the livestream waiting for an explosion to happen. The music is fucking insufferable. Preaching about love and unity. The Black Eyed Peas changed the lyrics of their song to include KKK violence (which is irrelevant and virtually non existent). They just thanked the mayor of London. It's a fucking joke.

>Devestaed
>Grandistas
>Sponsoring your new album with dead people

Fuck this I'm joining Islam

fuck you

Ffs, we are all 'devestaed.'

Can we make it happen goys?

twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/871433243576238080

doubt it will happen inside, unless lire 10 muslims rush into the place..it could happen outside though

Calm down children, it's a spoof

it's fake

RAID MU

Roll 69

>people die
>they probably listening to my music in heaven xD
I didn't believe before that being so self-centered was even possible

>Ariana Grande
>Ariana
>Granade

LMAO. Is arina grande white? or did wiebois get cuccked into attending a mexispic concert.

LUL

If something does happen, it's going to be right after the concert.

Is that street the entire country? Are all of those people Muslims? 89.7 percent of Lancashire, the county in which that concert is being held, is white. Does that bother you?

Why is the fact that the UK has a lower Muslim population percentage than Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, France, Belgium and the Netherlands something that hurts your feelings?

Adrina Grande just threw up the "No God but Allah" sigh. total cringe

>muslims don't listen to crappy teen pop like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande

No shit? I'm literally shaking.

see

The scariest notion of this thing is that it will be considered a success when nobody commits a terrorist act

digits and explosions in 30 minutes

>128475467

a bunch of fucking shitlib drone faggots.

Why do you guys believe everything you see?
>But P-Poe's law

> Listening to my album in heaven

No such degenerate filthy music in heaven

Security around this will be mentally tight.
Nothing will happen

Manchester is like 15%-20% muslim but theres not a single visible one in the audience, really activates the almonds..

Digits and explosions in about 50 min

digits for happening

> how the fuck can they celebrate less than a day after another 50 people got attacked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
"Bread and circuses" (or bread and games; from Latin: panem et circenses) is metonymic for a superficial means of appeasement. In the case of politics, the phrase is used to describe the generation of public approval, not through exemplary or excellent public service or public policy, but through diversion; distraction; or the mere satisfaction of the immediate, shallow requirements of a populace, as an offered "palliative".

Everyone understands the root of this right? Due to a flawed economic system, various countries need constant population growth. So, when necessary, if the domestic population growth dips, they flood the nation w/ foreigners.

The poorer-minded the better. They have lots of kids. As for the social fallout and occasional mess, they turn on some lights, burn candles, and throw concerts. Monday begins and everyone's back to work again.

this

>we know the reason

Is Ariana Grande a Muslim sympathizer and enemy of the Jewish? I am confused.

>years ago at school
>musilm in our year
>loved guitar music
>said he could keep weapons but not instruments
>said his parents thought the guitar was the devil's instrument

From there, and this was pre 9/11 I knew Muslims can never and will never intergrate with western society.

Skip forward a few years and he moved to qatar permanently.

Don't worry senpai I wasn't steaming because of it. It's just fun to shitpost about everything.

Ariana , NO!

HIV is a hell of a drug.

Thats a major reason why they targeted the Ariana Grande concert in the first place, its a good filter to minimize muslim casualties.

very few shitskins in attendance there because A) they dont really care that much about what happened and B) the muslims are well aware of just how big a threat islamic terrorism actually is. (they'll keep feeding whitey the taqiyya though)

This concert is nauseating anyway of course. Was already obvious how it was gonna go. Constant talk of "love" "standing together" and being "brave", referring to mass murders as "tragic incidents" like it was a fucking earthquake, and of course the usual "dont let hate win" which really means "hai guize, dont go listening to what those evil bigot nazis say okay? love is the answer!"

Its all just a diversion and de-escalation tactic to get white people who should be enraged and actively looking for solutions to instead feel placid and full of inane, impotent sentimental BS that wont do a fucking thing to stop MORE kids needlessly dying a few weeks from now when it inevitably happens again.

If this is "love" give me hate. Hate would keep our kids alive.

fuck off nigger. I hate her but don't push fake tweets even with filters. I saw the same fake one like last week on here

>10 year old girls watching niggers or half-niggers singing about degeneracy

*opens mouth,cocks gun*

Lies.

>muslim extremists are enemies of elite jews and not their pawns

The blonde one on the left is a muslim and african lover.

That looks like an Islamist salute.

WHAT THE FUCK

it is...

There won't be follow-up attack on this concert, it if there were, survivors from the crowd would start converting to Islam in the next year or two. Their mentality is that weak.

I spotted 6 chinks and maybe 5 blacks.
It's k

The economic explanation of importing more workers is just something fed to the public to get them to go along with it. The real goal is the destruction of the European peoples.

music is haram.

Believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ Dutchbro, save your soul. God bless you.

Wouldn't that be a win for the terrorists?

The whole fucking audience is white
Does this mean there'll be a guaranteed attack afterwards and they'll all die?
Or are the whites just brave enough to go while everyone else stays at home?
Or are they just SJW liberal virtue signalling scum?

>either i am really high
haha le leaf
>tfw in californicuck and also too high for this shit

...welp, it's official.

Britain has fallen. Those are straight up the 'No God but Allah" hand gestures you see on ISIS faggots in every fucking picture.

Rest well, dad. We'll carry on the fight in your name.

It is strange that both Islamists and poltards are disgusted by the vapid degeneracy of Western pop culture.

Yes, in the sense that forcible conversion is and always has been the endgame. No, in the sense that this crowd are provably horrendous allies to have to put up with.

I can only dream that someone had changed the sound to the call to prayer mid-concert.

ALLAH ACKBAR

Suck a leaf, dick
Now you see how shit really is in GB
We are not overrun
We do not integrate
They won't come to a show like this
Cos they know they ain't fuckin welcome

No Jews ither
They won't spend 400quid on a ticket

No Muslim would attend a concert in the middle of Ramadan, especially one with prancing half-naked girls on stage.

It is only if you kill the terrorists, that they win.

Muslims aren't terrorists remember :^)

That's pretty fucked up

they would go if it means going jihad

On BBC news earlier this guy was reporting and he commended the muslims behind him for showing how """"not all muslims"""" n sheeiit. Camera pans. Literally 6 Muslim women in an otherwise empty street with signs saying love will win and the like. Six fucking women. Probably the same fucking family too.

That's the state of modern western society

They're not. Terrorists are overwhelmingly likely to be Muslim, but that's not the same as saying Muslims are terrorists.

Well their quite welcome to fuck off
Any time they want

>pol and islam are the same comparison . jpg