Please stop acting like children

More and more white males choose to play video games instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship. If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Please stop acting like children, go outside. If you have nothing to show for yourself then START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/topics/divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck women. I'd rather play NHL 17 and Overwatch then deal with you backstabbing lying annoying succubi.

Ignore them and the weak ones will die out, now stop complaining Stacey.

I hung out with 5 different girls last night. I saw a couple pairs of titties. I was supposed to go on a date next weekend but this bitch is a flakey cunt. Women are easy, they are stupid, they are inferior, and they aren't worth it half the time.

Women only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get dates. It's really that simple. And yet everyone loves to act like there's some other reason.

I've tried with some success but modern women are ruined man. I have no hope. I'm holding out that I can find a red pilled chick because blue pilled women are intolerable.

of course it's always the man's fault. These harpies should take a look at themselves and realize that it's also their fault. A man doesn't care, he can have a child at 70, maybe being a strong woman that don't need no man was a lie.

Lol, literally don't care, you cunts wanted your "freedom" and now you got it. I won't be signing up for any relationship unless the woman legitimately recognizes that I am more valuable than she is, and that she needs my help more than I need hers.

Considering the young attractive ones are currently being sold a kike lie to do drugs and fuck niggers and four popped collar Chads until she's pissed away her youth and fertility, the only two things I'm interested in her for, it looks like it's going to be a long hunt.

Then why do they date scrawny rich nerds?

Keyword is rich. An average guy isn't getting laid.

Status and looks are all that matter

If you don't have status, you have to be good looking, if you have neither, you're fucked. Money = status

We should impose a heavy single male tax. That will get them acting like fucking men.

That's what I mean, they won't be able to reproduce so just let them die lol.

LOL Both men and women are reverting to online games instead of engaging.

Instagram is basically an upgraded version of the SIMs and every millenial bitch is addicted to it. You have a username, do things for points, there are leader-boards, insta-stars, etc.

both men and women escape, women just chose a more social game, while guys choose games that are more skill based and have nothing to do with personal looks.

Honestly, what is so different between instagram and mariokart, you click buttons and have a username for points

What do when you have both and still can't get get qt gf? :^ (

REEEEEEEEE

Nah. I already have to work too much and relationships are more work. And they're a losing proposition if you're a low value man. And it would be wayyy too much work to fix that. Work work WORK WORK WROK ARGHH.

I fucking love my free time. Vidyas and opensource projects and shitposting with nazi LARPers is fun.

I mean, I'm RIGHT HERE if they want me but they seem to be happy dating their social media and fucking a Chad whenever they're ovulating.

For once I actually agree with a leaf.

>Swipe on Tinder all day.
>Get a few matches.
>Meet up with one every week or so for coffee at first.
> Discover that they're all vain, horrible people who have been sucking dick since they were 12 and I want nothing to do with.
> Stop swiping on Tinder for another month.
The cyclical nature of this whole thing is just too depressing.

You are a fat shrew whose parts don't jiggle from taking the pill who can't fuck right because you developed a sperm allergy from taking the train, can't cook, and your brain is mush from Cultural Marxism on TV.

Sorry Lass Vidya ain't the problem.

I'm a big proponent of social darwinism.
More and more of the intolerable entitled cunts who piss away their youth in casual sex and partying will be out of the breeding pool when they reach 30-40 and won't reproduce.
As a result the general cuntishness of society will be reduced generation after generation in favor of nice and nurturing women.
Nature is wise my duderinos.

We should impose a heavy spinster tax. That'll teach them to be less picky.

Make sure it's 77% of the bachelor tax

I thought it was really simple, 80% of the women want 20% of the top guys.

Then when they are in their 30s, having lost all their sexual market value. They bitch and moan, blaming all their problems on men. While they spent their early years, fucking every Chad and whoring themselves out.

You know they'd rather pay the tax right?

There's already kind of a tax on single people, it's not receiving tax breaks and other benefits legally associated with marriage.

Women NEED TO be picky, because pregnancy takes your time. If you get pregnant with the wrong guy, you waste at least two years of your life and resources bringing up his child before you can walk away.
If a man gets pregnant with a wrong woman, he can just walk away and impregnate another almost immediately.

>you can either play videogames or have a grillfriend

It's referred to as "hitting the wall"

That isn't a tax. The marriage benefit is merely a consolidation. It's hardly even a benefit nowadays anyhow. There's more reason in today's world to not marry. It's safer to avoid the risk associated with a marriage contract.

There is nothing wrong with wasting away your life playing video games, it's a choice. It sure beats drug addiction, alcoholism, and sticking dildos all over your body on a street

That's their fault then.

Sometimes I wonder if the only thing that could fix it is polygyny. Just formalize what women are already doing anyway, which doesn't necessarily have to be incompatible with family but it currently is because of marriage laws. Maybe that's why liberals like Islam so much. They know they're at a dead end and they need it to transform culture.

The ironic thing is if Islam devours the left, we'll go back to traditional values and the exact thing lefties think they are fighting they will succumb to, but far more severe.

Stop giving them ideas. The leftist death march needs to be stopped, not twisted into a new cancerous form.
>tfw you realize conservatives exist primarily to oppose the endless leftist march of insanity

Yup. They have no idea what they're really doing. Ultimately all that they're fighting for is globalism.

I should have put traditional values in quotes, so here you go: "Traditional values"

This.
Men are destroying our society by being NEET losers

The elite behind them have already thought about all of this though.

There is little to no incentive for men to subscribe to that social norm anymore. Women are just as much a part of the problem. Blaming one group is foolish and short-sighted of what is really going on.

It's the fault of men. Men have the back bone to not give into social programming being feminized and addicted to comfort. Women really lack that.

So the fact men pick play station over pussy is on them.

Not the angle the author is trying to sway us to.

Do the traditional thing but only with a traditional woman. I did the marriage, family, child thing. At 40 I was divorced and did 30 - 35 year old single girls, smoked week, made money.

Have children, but know the old model is gone. Reserve plenty of time for you to have fun.

Abortion, tardlord.
Also, judging whether a man is a good partner is really fucking easy, just find out what his job is.

Who wants to fuck some used up ex-mudshark whore? I'd rather jerk off

Men will work for a woman if its a good deal. It isnt, so video games.

/thread

Sorry user, the problem is women.

I've been married 8 years to a woman who is the closest thing you could consider to being "redpilled", especially in modern western society.

I see why it's not fucking worth it. Being married is literally like having a fucking child that you are on a neverending quest of having to teach them how to grow up and be responsible. It's fucking taxing.

Ever question why men are choosing to retract into their man caves? The Root problem?

How about instead of blaming men all the time, why don't we question how/why women became such entitled, narcissistic whores who aren't worth the time/money/effort/headaches etc.

Still better than girls on Facebook 24/7 bitching about everyone

1 post by ID..
Participate in your own thread...
SAGE

I'm not even one of the guys woman want pursuing them. This article is directed at Chadmanly the Superstud who plays CoD all day.

Typical pasty thinnerds like myself wouldn't be able to land a childless 30 year old woman if we tried.

The "educated" cunts like this who want an all around amazing dude are rare as fuck and make it worse on themselves anyways. The real problem are the 95% or more of regular women who pretend they are educated, cultured and well off but they live in debt paycheck to paycheck while sending out selfies with messy rooms and carpets that aren't vacuumed. The same bitches that can't cook anything or know how to raise a kid even if they had one. I'm done dating used up whores who work in jewelry stores and are miserable no matter what because they're used up sluts that work in jewelry stores and they secretly hate you for being a man because of social media.

Pussy is too expensive, and is more likely than ever to sleep around. Life is so much better when you opt out of the dating game and just have fun. The relationship dynamics change massively when we hit 27, by that time I will have completed my degrees and moved into employment. Until then, I've opted out, and with he little money I currently have, I have a ball.

But women are fucking nuts these days, I would much rather play video games than deal with some of the crazy shit women here put men through.

Go to the gym. If women need to clean up their act, you do too.

Don't shoot up schools

Who the hell still plays video games...

What will happen is they will invite men from elsewhere to come and fuck them/reproduce.

And ruin my effeminate thinness? fuck no

How it happened ; Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
see last page, ' Little sister given everything by her father and taught to Expect same from any future husband , regardless of cost.

" I Want that = get it for me "

Friend of mine got pressured into marrying some cunt recently. Finally did...and everyday she blackmails/threatens him with divorce if he doesn't take out the garbage or be her door mat

Kek.

>fucking a Chad whenever they're ovulating.
The exact reason I gave up.

Tinder would be worth upgrading to premium if you could get analytics on how many dicks they've sucked, STDs, niggers fucked, cunt stench rating, user feedback from other people who fucked her with a star rating.

>More and more white males choose to play video games instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship
What benefit does a committed relationship provide over video games (i am not talking about sex i am talking about commitment)? what incentive do they have to put down the controller and actually get into one?
>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.
Gynocentric cuck. Of course we men need to man up because the women are unhappy even when if we get into a relationship which does not benefit us we will be unhappy.
> START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.
I work only to get paid.

You're wrong. We're now seeing these gen y and early millennial whores turning late 30s or 40 and saddling up with men who give them kids and bank account access.

I had a college professor who was a PhD, liberal cunt, solid 7 in looks, bragged how she saw no need to marry and have kids til 40. Now she's 50 and smiling with her two ten year olds and the betabux husband looks suicidal.

THIS THREAD IS WHY THE WHITE RACE IS DYING

I love how this bait thread never fails to bring out the kissless, handheldless, women hating autists, who always perform the most stunning mental gymnastics to say "I'm a fat autist and can't get a woman".

>get a partner
>get into a committed relationship
>still play vidya
Why did the partner matter again?

Right when millennial women stop being degenerate whores with delusions of getting a perfect mate to take care of them while they go thru 20 guys wasting their lives away chasing that rabbit

Sounds like (((autism))) is why the white race is dying kek.

>he doesn't have a wifey to pc game with
KEK

> not looking good
> not having a great body
> want not fat, qt gf
Thats a circle, famalams.

Why are malls dying ? Less women spending husbands bucks on shoes.
it's all Sup Forumss fault.

My wife just bought me clothes with her own money without me asking. Feels good man.
Stay mad autists.

And she also bought a dress, with her own money, for me to wear. Showed me several and I got to choose which one ; )
How will autists ever recover?

There are niggers on BLACKED who've fucked a dozen white supermodel covergirls that would've qualified for an SS genetics medal.

Meanwhile women of that beauty give shit to the average working man. They're all whores and fucktoys, they've all been raised with an ideology that "sex is no big deal," and you average white men can afford her.

Sorry, but looks money status is reality, and that almost ensures a lot of these women have burnt coal once or twice by their mid 20s. They're all whores who fuck a bunch of dick, realize they can't compete with young women anymore, then try to dump their devalued used ass on the guys they denied in their prime.

Fuck that.

Any job will do for many ho's. It's your 20 earning potential they are looking at taking from you.

That's still playing vidya dumb ass.

>good job
>good money
>complete freedom
better put half my net worth on black, seems like a logical decision!

Seems like a big problem in the US. More women are obese than men now. And the majority of women are overweight. Meanwhile men are flocking to the gyms. Have you been lifting like you've been told to Sup Forums? Congrats, fat women are kind of expecting from you know kek. You better hope the HIGH TEST meme is real.

Alright, this is unironically how we save your precious western civilization. With HIGH TEST threads. Pic related doesn't even count as fat anymore. She's THICC and you want to impregnate this because you're HIGH TEST.

Work out for your own health and longevity, not for a gold digging succubus.

Sorry America but this fat problem doesn't exist outside of your shithole.

I want to impregnate that becuase I have a fat fetish. Sucks for you bitch boi, I'm living the dream.

EAT

SHIT

FAGGOT

Lel dumb roasties always need to blame men for everything

>believes the 50% divorce meme statistic
Holyfuck, you cunts are dumb as fuck.

apa.org/topics/divorce/
the odds are not in men's favor, nor is the reward worth the risk.

Bullshit article. I'm 29, and most women my age don't want to be in a relationship or settle down and raise a family. In fact, telling chicks you want that turns them off.

Instead, they all want to be "free-spirited", and "travel the world", and to other completely useless and expensive things that won't amount to any real happiness. American chicks are also very self-entitled bitches.

I blame feminism completely for this shit.

I work out so that the HIGH TEST thing will kick in and I can get a THICC gf.
Let's be honest most autists ITT really would benefit from being as high test as possible.
Fuck and he didn't even have to lift.

>In fact, telling chicks you want that turns them off.
What fucking chicks are you meeting lad?

I've had four girlfriends and every single one of them has cheated on me behind my back. Modern women aren't worth bothering with anymore. I'll just stick to waifus and beat it off whenever I start to feel like I need a woman.

The one who plays old video games when they were still good

>linking the APA

Bruh, psychology is a shit science on the best of days. That entire field doesn't deserve any trust.

>every single one of them has cheated on me behind my back.
>post anime picture
>wonders why he gets cheated on
Fuck me, you faggots are dense.

Living in the bay area is a problem is part of the problem for me.

Most of the chick I end of meeting mostly want to be play girls.

>women will cheat on you if your hobbies aren't cool enough and too nerdy
HUH OH

>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

Ohh nooo, that sucks...

I didn't get into weebshit until I'd given up on women, try again faggot

That's now what I was saying.
Fact he collects animu on his PC suggests he's probably a sensitive little pushover that lets women walk all over him.

this leaf speaks the truth

I'm not that poster, desu.

I couldn't give 2 shits about anime.

Bruh, if you got cheated on by 4 different women, the fault lies with you.

meh, I just didn't really care that much, point was that it's not just a meme and the odds are crap.

I honestly don't know much about anime but I do collect those pics and if you don't like anime you're in the wrong neighboardhood buddy.

ITT: Wittle boys who can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically, and demanding to be treated as humans, so they throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home.