We must annex British Columbia into the USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should take Saint Pierre and Miquelon
>uncuck someone
youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

Only a territory. It's not allowed to be a state.

why not? we can still add states to the union

Why do we want them having a say in how we run our country?

That's just worthless land!

because BC isnt that cucked and is basically texas with a few retard cities

Sure, we can trade it for Maine.

Ontario is what you're thinking of.

I'm also thinking of Hongcouver.

""""""""trade"""""""""

Except those retarded cities are all that's here, filled with chinks.

The island isn't fully chinked yet.

no you arent getting Maine, its one of the best states we have..you can have Puerto Rico and we will take Yukon

This seems like a better deal.

Ill start a fire in the white house if we dont get at least Maine and Alaska at this point.

fine the states will stay leaf territory, but the rest will go America..you will have small city states

We should actually do something, anything, about this. I'm sick of just saying this to people irl. Lets DO this!

Couple decades being a US territory so we can get it politically in line with the rest of the country, taking care not to upset any balance, else they will never become a part of the union
>like Texas after their initial independence from Mexico

why do you want Maine, they dont like Muslims and hate cucks

I didn't know that leafs knew about violence!?

i mean the leafs will keep the cities as really tiny states(imagine DC as a stare)

>except they are landlocked inbetween usa territory

See, that's the right thinking. They'll have the benefits of being a US territory and we can more or less dictate to it. Then if it works out we can revisit the deal, or if it doesn't we can sell it back to the Crown or whatever.

That's like declaring war on China though.

The Chinese are all going to have to go in camps anyway. Vancouver would make a good detention facility, especially since it's just a territory.

Should we create a petition and send copies of it the Washington DC and The Canadian Government?

Wow, sounds like the only good place in your country.

Well thats because we're actually white Tyrone

Seems legit...

Yeah, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire, in spite of their defects, are more based than many would suspect.