Should there be some kind of tax incentive for healthy people?

Should there be some kind of tax incentive for healthy people?

No. Then nigs would abuse that too.
Oh wait, they don't have income.

End socialized medicine and blammo! financial incentive.

For conditions that are preventable. You want to get an obese person to stop eating? Take away his/her wallet and they'll soon start losing weight.

You don't think there's enough incentive to be healthy already? Nothing will work on these fatties, only natural selection.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

We should tax healthy people more. It's not fair that they have better genetics and get to spend their money on things other than food.

reminder to pay respect to a revolutionary ahead of its time

why ?

each % body fat over ideal = $1000 fine per year

You're literally gay

why? what are you a fag or something?

See

why are you such a fag?

By that logic body builders would get into debt.

F

fat =/= buildings

Low-test faggots detected. Why do you want your woman to look hard? That's a masculine trait. Real women are THICC

No incentives just fines please.
Incentives could break everything.
Fines could feed it.

Cigarettes are already taxed to hell and back.

Chicago just approved a soda tax.

P

get help

>fake
>also looks like a man because of muscles

Women who work out and get ripped are disgusting wannabe-males

why would i want a woman with good genes to pass on to my children? good question, faggot.

That's not good genes, that's a woman doing simulated levels of physical labor meant for a man and roasting her skin to look like a baked chicken.

No,there should be a tax on fat people, worthless wales eating away at the taxpayer's Monet with them medical programs

Healthy people pay less for health care and have higher incomes. Why should they be rewarded on top of that?

Why are there so many faggots on today?

because looking hard takes work. More work means less feminism. less feminism means offspring with above nigger IQ. sacrifices need to be made for better future.

Doctor checkups required, if weighed overweight at checkup, 1 year weight parole given. parolee must lose weight to correct weight or have 20% increased healthcare rates. Bodybuilders exempt

>THICC BIX NOOD

How are those nigger genes working out for ya?

user what the fuck are you saying, I bet you sit in front of your desktop watching motivating videos refusing at the same time to lift your greasy ass up that chair and exercise a bit, genetics my ass, hard work pays off.

>today

>skinny hipped barren dry pussy muscle bitches are hawt dude lel XDD

top kek

I dunno, I agree with you. Women stop being fertile below a certain bodyfat %. It's not attractive to be hard like a man.

Overweight people should be taxed more by 3%
Obese people should be taxed more by 5%
Prediabetes people should be taxed more by 8%
If you develop preventable type 2 Diabetes without having attempted any preventative methods, you lose your government healthcare.

In all 3 conditions prior to developing Type 2 diabetes, preventative methods should be part of the gov healthcare coverage. You can cut back your extra tax by 50% by participating, and eliminate it entirely by being healthy.

For people in the lowest risk categories for all the above and that do their normal preventative healthcare screenings and don't smoke, should get 2% off their total taxes.

If you do not go in for screenings or yearly checkups to be measured, then you pay the 8% extra.

This is a heavy fine for people that don't care about their health. The US is blowing up in how fat we are getting and blacks and Hispanics make up the majority of the fat people. It's totally insane how much money whites have to pay for them to be lazy fucking assholes.

The tax should cut through all economic classes. Like, if you are on welfare then you get less if you are fat and more if you are fit.

Fat people will be unable to pay fines because they are already lazy.
The more realistic (((option))) would be to fine people who are athletic. they are obviously capable of making the money.
Make it some sort of "shaming tax" that makes you pay to have a body that hurts fat peoples feelings.

I know (((you))) are out there who can help swing this out. I know (((you))) love my ideas.
Get to work faggot.

tell that to the reddit virgins on this thread

That doesn't look anything like a man, get your eyes checked.

Gender is 90% in bone structure. If that's a man for having muscle, then I'm a woman for being a skinny manlet. May as well just start HRT, I guess.

if you wouldnt fuck this there something wrong with you

>SHEEEIT, NO SKINNY ASS BITCH NIGGA BIX THICC

The real problem is beta faggots like you who have shitty bodies and very low drive, and are turned off by someone more active and more athletic than you.

Body builders typically have low BMI, weight doesn't equal fat. BMI should be calculated with weight size, height, gender, and shoulder size.

muscle growth and structure is heavily influenced by genes, dude.

You tell me, faggot. You're the one posting a crossfit tranny.

They'd blow their cash on tobacco and meth to get their weight down and claim healthiness

Nigs also abuse a lot of roids

Go clean your room.

>le reddit meme XD XD XD Praise kek

>Big daddy government needs to intrude on people's lives to keep them healthy!

Hypocritical faggots

>everyone like their muffins differently
>pussy tastes better than a fat bitch who doesn't workout
>Idont like women who are fit im a nigger btw
maybe you should stop picking up oyur women out a Mcdonalds, Tyronious niggious the vth

You are aware of the irony here, yes? The man in this image is reasonably fit. He most certainly does not have a "shitty body". Men are meant to be hard and muscular, women are meant to be soft and curvy. This is as nature intended. It's why it takes so more work for women to build muscle, and they always fall short of men in this department.

>Should there be some kind of tax incentive for healthy people?

No, but there should be a tax on fat people

stop trying to normalize being a fat lardass. it is not normal to be a fat fuck.

Kill yourself. Libertarians are just as bad as communists. You will be up there with them on the day of the rope.

>because looking hard takes work
*takes PEDs (for women)

thicc will always reign supreme

Eat shit mongrol (((kike)))
It's literally communism but for body types
>that person works hard to achieve his body
>he has a good body,therefore he's privileged
>pay muh liposuction skinny
If the fatasses can buy all that food to stuff in their mouths,they can certainly pay a few extra in taxes
Since fatties are a such a massive strain on public welfare

Exactly. Muscular women look like men and are gay. Either skinny or with an acceptable amount of fat is the ideal feminine physique.

No

Libertarians are not welcome here you fucking faggot.
Tip your fedora somewhere else. Bitch
praise kek

>landwhale apologists with their le curvy thicc maymay
If female has no muscle mass she will turn to into disgusting pile of shit in her 25-28.

>The man in this image is reasonably fit.
He's a nigger. Find me a pic of a White man with good genes, with a fat bitch.

>Men are meant to be hard and muscular, women are meant to be soft and curvy.

Literally only in africa are women meant to be fat. In Europe, women had to march along men sometimes for months during cold seasons, and faced MUCH more peril while foraging (which was left as a task for women while men hunted beast). White women had to tussle just to survive.

The ONLY reason why you're attracted to unhealthy fat whales is for the following reasons:
1. Black culture being predominant in the US
2. You most likely have black genes
3. You're out of shape, and have barely had any women so you act like the fox and the grape

fucking this

Sauce?

>fit whores with ovarian cysts

>Posts masculine woman
>Calls men who don't like phallus like clitoris' fags
>is a literal fag
Fag

>Should there be some kind of tax incentive for healthy people?

it already exists. it shows up in the way of a MASSIVE reduction in personal healthcare costs.

>tfw 6'5", 245 lbs., ~11% BF adonis who lifts weights 3 non-consecutive days a week and runs for 45-60 minutes for 2-3 non-consecutive days a week

even better: i'm preparing to start medical school to become a healthcare practitioner. glorious feels, my family.

FUCK THATS HOT

That woman is built to fuck like a machine, if seeing how fit she is doesn't make you think "wow I bet she could fuck me REALLY good" you are an actual fucking faggot or you're making excuses for the fact that you could never pull a girl that fucking fit.

She's not healthy. She's on test for sure

Why is she doing regular squats on the front-squat machine

>abs
>veins
>tan

European women actually had to be larger during the cold months because they needed the extra fat stores to make up for the scarcity of food, and because it helped keep them warm. This is likely behind the infamous "pear shape" that white women tend to have. All things equal in an extreme cold situation except for fat content, thin people will be the first to die.

Never seen it done that way. That's got to be bad for the back doing it that way.

you're making yourself look more and more ridiculous. by saying women need to be thick is fucking retarded. the only time a woman needs to gain weight is during pregnancy, and the body naturally does that anyway.

I legitimately don't see a reason for doing it that way when she could easily use a squat rack

It's a more effective exercise

tfw have a fetish of fit women, but can't find any good material or waifu that physically conform to my fetish

It's sad that to see that pol finds sucking another man's cock much more appealing than a fit woman.

What went wrong?

Really? I don't think so, she's not using stabilizing muscles on the machine.

there already is, functionally. Well, there is a fee-punishment for being unhealthy in terms of health insurance. The old / less healthy you are, the higher the cost

dick agrees but that's secondary if you aren't a nigger. taking peds, working out, eating healthy food, being able to pull your own weight > ability to shake your ass for niggers.

Look up mixed wrestling.

>shave everything but the belly
I don't understand this.

You mean tren.

this man gets it
why are there so many fem boys that want to be dominated by their "Amazonian" girl on Sup Forums today?

That body's like a real like Caska from Berserk

i wanna wrestle them myself, that kind of ruins my fetish

i want a bit of feedback when the struggle snuggle commences, obv she gonna be into light-rape roleplay

YES!

that body type is actually unhealthy for a woman

>Find me a pic of a White man with good genes, with a fat bitch.

Pic related.

Men are attracted to fat women, if you aren't you are just low test and should Kys.

>abs
kys
wanting masculine features (muscles) on a woman irrefutably makes you gay

>tfw your gf is turning mid 20's and is getting fat and you go to the gym and see qt thicc white girls in yoga pants miring.

this is fine because you can see a subcutaneous layer of fat that is aesthetically pleasing

this is not because her abs are showing. her bf is too low, she does not look feminine

a woman who takes drugs to look like a man is not fit mentally or physically. feminine women will always be superior

repulsive

I don't care, it's hot.

No. private health care and the free market can handle it.

>being turned on by women makes you gay

>not wanting a beefy gf that will gentle rape you everynight, you wanting it or not

Fag.

Because it's doing such a good job now