Impotent White Males

Why do whites JUST reminisce about being violent?

When everyone else is savage what value is there in altruism?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate how good posts on /pol NEVER get any fucking attention anymore..

Agree, bump.

Bump. I'm too impotent to add anything.

We need to organize ourselves as soon as possible.

>when you b8 so good you out r8 the b8 posted by OP

I guess the old /pol would argue this back and forth. The new /pol, if the thread is sufficient bumped by those paid to do so, will A ignore it B say "fuck off shill" C Scream "Altruism is a scam goy! GAS THE KIKES". I'm this fucking close to giving up on /pol

This being said, I guess altruism is a somewhat counterweight to the savage. Now this is genreally seen as the mantra of every blood globalist and every leftist kumbaya loving freak. But not necessarily.

I guess one could differentiate between the general good for the entire population and the "for the good of our nation"

We got too much to lose and our judges are complete cucks and traitors.

>H.L. Mencken was a baws

well, it used to be alot better before the exodus, the best of us has already left...

I must admit I'm still looking.

It seems enemies to our beliefs have concocted a formula in which they will benefit from both action and inaction from opposition:

>Leftists say they are being attacked and oppressed
>Opposition does nothing: The leftist government and other powerful institutions entertain their claims anyway, even after the leftists become the fabled instigators of violence and oppression
>Opposition actually attacks: The leftists now have tangible leverage backing their claims

At this point, outside of self-defense, violence may only be seen as a tantalizing idea if we can hit extremely hard. Like, meteor strike "hard", which will scare just about anybody. That would be hard to organize and may just land us in (civil) war, which placated modern whites don't want to be bothered with it seems.

I have goals in life, real things that I want to accomplish which require me to remain a part of society.
Unfortunately society itself actively hopes people like will fail these days so that maybe a "diverse" person would succeed at my goal instead, however that doesn't excuse giving up without even reaching a point where I can try.
The black flag is for when you know that what you want has been taken away, for when society drops all pretenses and puts the dagger in your back regardless of how well you can color in the lines.
Honestly I'm surprised that it hasn't started rising in some areas though.

DUMPIN'

and that's exactly what we need to do. Organize, and strike not only hard, but several times over. Death to the traitors and death to the shitskins and muslims.

Muslims respect, or at the very least surrender, only to strength and we need to show it to them.

It's called civility.

Anyone can be violent, whites wage war while still having a sort of poise and contrapposto that makes others admire and fear them all the more.

Like most of you on here, I would like nothing more than for there to be a major happening, the end all be all of happenings; civil war, global race war, the death the third world. But also like most of you, I am too pacified by the material modern world. I love sitting on the couch and ignoring the outside world. I would like nothing more than to take to the streets and kill spooks, dune coons, and traitors. But I'm too scared of jail. I'm too scared of no one else rising up with me and being ostrasized and not being able to make a living. I'm scared of what my family might think, and if I will have to fight them.

I'm here to school the noobs, just hard when the shills have gotten "better". Good thing we are winning more than ever.
Not tierd of it though

Not political.

That's why we need to sonno joi the shit out of the west. Organize, get into high positions in society, then strike. Look up the expelling of barbarians shit i japan. After a while they started killing their enemies in broad daylight and no one could stop them.

So why aren't we making groups like Anti-Antifa, or something?
/pol's probleme is that it isn't organised. It doesn't do shit as a actual political movement.

Grunt styles have completely alienated its fan base. They can't wear this shirt because of the hate they get from stolen valor fags and vet fags spend all their cash on alcohol and a charger. They are collapsing.

*/pol's problem

How are we winning?

civility is worth shit

>When everyone else is savage what value is there in altruism

none. altruism is a mental disorder when extended beyond kinship and race

We reminisce because police are a thing, we can't just causally go around raping stacies and libshits because we'll get all the cops in the area hunting us down and you can't win a 100v1 no matter how good you are with guns

*We can't rape stacies and kill libshits, we need the purge to happen so we can go night of the long knives on them

any organized group that exists in reality would be infiltrated and subverted by state security services. it's enough to simply shift the window of acceptability further towards a favored position. only then can a truly organic movement emerge, which cannot be subverted by the state.

bump

This.
Saw a thread earlier about some boats. Those fellas have the right idea

its gonna take a lot, we've been domesticated and pacified for decades. there is a tipping point, but im worried its not gonna happen until things get much worse

Minor acts of violence will only make the left and their allies stronger. We need to either win via persuasion or go full Pinochet and throw them out of helicopters until there are no commies left.

To add another point toward 'lack of action' look at the Western ideal of free speech. One should be allowed to say whatever they want. True. However, you always hear from colored peoples "talk shit get hit". Is it just smugness to be so self assured that those "rights" will protect you from those that dont share your societal tenants? Then after such violence happens there is no talk about arming one self, but what new censorship is needed.

speaking more about altruism, and to make this not a 'one post by op' thread, there's that one book called "the price of altruism" or some such about the guy that waisted his life away giving everything up to prove his theory that altruism is really based on selfishness wrong. he was white. i never hear any other race doing such a thing. giving it all away on purpose to make others better. hell, in America at least, the science shows blacks are the worst tippers (a basic sign of altruism).

>1353103056178.jpg
Bastiat was an artistocrat layabout who never worked a day in his life

ofcourse, typical it would be a white person who has been so corrupted in a darwinian sense, who perceives the entire world as his friend, without any true tribe, loyalty,.... the same with those churches or celbrities adopting children from the darkest corners of africa. why?

and frankly, many Whites have simply become too smart, too docile, too universalist, too "civilized" for their own good, and are degenerating away from their natural purpose, from their instincts. they have no longer a gut feeling.

relevant article;

amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/

Virtue is lost to the mainstream west and so masculinity is just understood as power-hungry and violent.

Likewise, femininity is understood as being timid and passive.

bump

Its a Pandoras box.Once you open it it will devour the world.

I klocked a teenager this weekend. My knuckles have never felt this good.

Talk shit, get hit.

isnt that just a hobbit?

nope, pic related.

they suffer from extreme empathy, lack of suspicion, overfriendliness,.... and ofcourse facial deformity

but are very good at socializing and have a high verbal iq

whites are the sleeping giants that you don't want awoken.

careful what you wish for

>Why do whites JUST reminisce about being violent?
It's a control thing
if we lose control the entire planet is going to burn