USA/Russian Alliance

We all know that the USARA would be the greatest alliance the world has ever seen, so let's meme it into reality. Shadilay brothers.

c o v f e f e

nigger please, let another 20-30 years to pass and your government will came crawling playing for forgiveness for the cold war.
The hell for do we need such ally? mmm.

US-Russian alliance is not possible due to both countries being geopolitical adveseries with their own seperate interests, Long-term alliances between two major powers is not possible and will always result in one nations interest colliding with the other resulting in conflict, It is impossible user.

We would rule the world.
I see no reason why we can't be friends.

I just explained why, you are competitors by nature it is impossible for you to thrive as allies as it will hamper the other ones geopolitical interest if it was not the case then you would already be best allies and what not but it is a fact that you can't be unless one or the other trade its major power status in for it.

Well once we manage to dethrone the global institution of power(the NWO and its subsidiaries), then it will be possible, as well as a benevolent one-world government.

Not necessarily, allies can work together and around each other if they truly care about maintaining an alliance. The problems always seem to arise when (((pure coincidences))) cause allies to turn against each other.

Look at the alliance between the U.S. and U.K. for example. Two superpowers that have been allied for years.

Why are stressing on Russia? The US twice gone war with Europe, that should give you some idea.

>shadilay
>covfefe
Go back to t_d

The last time the UK were a superpower you guys declared independence from them, today the UK is merely a regional power which does not aspire to become a global power again, Russia on the other hand wants to expand and become a major power and they will never trade that goal in for being an ally of you it will simply never happen, And iam sure as hell that the US wouldn't trade their status as the worlds only superpower for being in an alliance with Russia a country with the GDP of a mid level Euro country.
It won't happen anytime soon the same applies to the Chinese even though you put on a massive fascade pretending to have good relations you don't you depend on eachother and you both have your knives put at eachothers throats with the differance that your knife is alot bigger and sharper, You don't have the same level of dependance with Russia if you have any at all.
As much as it would be the best for the world you guys can never become allies simply because mankind is greedy.
You have done exactly just that aswell.

We were attacked both times

The US has got the ripes of both wars, and when Europe once again starts chimping out they repeat just that. Because Europe is a competitor and Russia is an evil sidekick.

ruskiboos are the most pathetic group of cucks in existence.

im with russia

We need to start burning treasonous rats like you at the stake.

Too be fair you were 2 weeks away from invading Germany, after that war you held half of Europe hostage for over 50 years, The US on the other hand is still holding half of Europe as an extension of its interests which is we still have the same conflict going on in our region, The only thing you have incommon with the US is the fact that you are both Anti-white.

you're about 2 decades too late. should have done it before you flooded your country with spics and before Russia flooded theirs with Muslim Elliot Rodgers. I never understood why Russia couldn't get a clean slate and join the Western alliance like Germany and Japan after the Cold war desu

I'm only saying that we should be allied, not that the U.S. or Russia should sacrifice their well being for each other, but to work together as friends.

There have been (((attempts))) throughout history to keep Russia and the U.S. apart from each other, when together we are destined to rule the galaxies if only we could free ourselves from (((influence))) that keeps us apart.

>I never understood why Russia couldn't get a clean slate and join the Western alliance like Germany and Japan after the Cold war desu
It must be ((pure coincidence)).

Your grandparents (if they're even American) would disown your ass if they knew the bullshit your spouting.

Russia and the U.S. governments are enemies through ideology. They're as mixable as Islam and Christianity in the ME or Africa.

bullshit. You're living in the early 2000's. The west is collapsing ideologically, just as the USSR did in the 90's. Russia is winning the culture war with the alt right.

It makes sense to ally with russia vs the evil empire of the EU

>The west is collapsing ideologically

That's enough comrade. Go get your shill rubbles from Putin and OD on krokodil.

That's enough dude. Go pop some vicodin and drive your daughter to fuck her nigger bf.

No it is simply understanding geopolitics, Russia and the former USSR have always had a desire to be very strong and there can't be no strong USA for it to work for them just as there can't be a strong Russia for the US to dominate the world.
Because lets face it that is exactly what geopolitics between major powers is.

No-one is buying your bullshit, Vlad.

Wrong, that is eerily close to exactly the (((propaganda))) that fooled a bunch of stupid baby boomers into fearing Russia in the first place.

At least I know you're a simple shill now, take your 0.02 shekels and go back to ShareBlue HQ.

Hmm that sounds like globalist ideology, constantly dividing the world powers until they can be conquered and assimilated into the (((((((NWO))))))). That really made me think...

Modern powers don't collect taxes from farmers like it was in the 18th century. They profit from selling products.

EU will try to undermine American hegemony on European market (just as Napoleon boycotted UK and Hitler closed markets to America), that's why the US bog business will make moves to dismantle your union

Governments that profit from taxing businesses try to do the opposite and produce tons of niggers on welfare, import refugees etc.

>projection
>hypocrisy
Would you by any chance be a leftist?

just learn the basics to geopolitics and stop embarrassing yourself online.

Your basically one book away from enlightenment, but I guess that´s quite a goal for an american

Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall

Geopolitics is, the united Europe will be smashed by the US. The last time Europe decided play sovereign US army was storming through Italy.

>basics of geopolitics
Explain how I got it wrong. I think there is a way for both countries to exist as allies, the only arguments I've heard against the USARA are
>muh ebil ruskies
and
>b-but they both want to rule the world!!1!

Sounds like weak logical fallacies to me famalam

It is not about NWO or globalism or whatnot, Strong countries want to remain or increase their strength it is common sense.
The US today have all the western EU/Nato countries as proxies just as Japan and SK are US proxies, they are basically the US extended state, Same was the case With all the former USSR countries and the US is not strengthening their position aswell as undermining your position in your own backyward look at Ukraine for instance, That is what i mean with geopolitics as this American dude did not understand, The US is not doing this because they hate Russia, they do it so they are become the only strong country on the planet just as Russia responds to this by securing their naval base in the black sea (Sevastopol/Krym) Russia does this aswell against Ukraine the entire Donbass war is orchestrated by Kreml, Vorosheniy sily Rossiya it is an artificial war to stop Ukraine getting absorbed by Nato and EU which is the goal of the US/EU orchestrated Maidan coup.
That is why we see Russian servicemen sent to fight and die for what seems to be a pointless war for the average man but for the state of Russia it is not.
Very complicated for most people to see but it is so obvious once you take a close look on it.

Yes please.
It could all start here.

With global warming the equator is going to be scorched and the Bering Strait is going to be the new Panama Canal.
White Russians move to East Siberia
White Americans move to Alaska
We can make the Arctic great

Slightly drunken post but i hope you get the point what i mean, might have spelt wrong but fuck it.

White USA/Russia/Europe will rule the Arctic

Yet both USA and Russia are experiencing severe decline mostly because of internal issues (also the rise of China and Asia). You cannot increase or even maintain your strength once you have doomed yourself demographically.

That would include my country getting annexed or puppeted by russians so no.

CIA nigger archetype post

Truth, The fact that the US/EU has replaced so much of our industries by relocating it to China has made this development go even deeper down the drain, Combine this with labour being so much cheaper in asia there really is no way for the west to compete it destroyed our shipbuilding in Sweden when the markets to China/East asia got opened to the west, today we barely build in ships anymore because of that, And the migration will just make sure we never come back from this mess.