Get over it snowflakes

Get over it snowflakes
The free ride's over!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/871455267849990144
rare.us/rare-politics/rare-liberty/the-house-voted-to-send-teens-who-sext-to-prison-for-15-years-seriously-and-only-two-republicans-opposed-it/amp/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

why don't you post the popular vote?

yeah post the popular vote you little bitch

>muh popular vote!

because mob rule is tyranny

Electoral college exists for a reason you kikes

Because two states in the USA have more poplulation then the whole country and being a brainwashed mob doesn't represent an entire national equally.

Or for educated terms: electoral college

They still paying you?

Hey morons.
Do you see the county number difference!?
Do you not see how population per county is not equal?
If one county is stolen or brainwashed, what's happens then?
>electoral college
You fucking newb.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*inhales*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

because it is irrelevant to the American political process

>a bunch of uneducated, easily swayed hicks got their equally terrible candidate into office because we use an outdated election system
your point is?

>wins football game 35-17
>yeah but post the total yards count

Obama Didn't have a problem with it :)

based football analogy

These are the same faggots who called Brexit "Tyranny of the majority."

The majority of people are not very bright. Why should he post the popular vote when it's more popular to overreact and spout ebonics than it is to have an intelligent discussion or debate? When the the popular vote can be proven to be objectively honest and educated, that's when it will matter. Until then fuck off

obama won the popular and electoral vote both terms you uninformed sheep

>what was the 2008 democratic primary

because when your playing poker you don't count how many chess pieces you have

The same reason they don't count the number of home runs at a soccer match.

>what is the difference between how a political party chooses their candidate versus how a country chooses its president
4 states didn't even release their popular vote count, and Obama won the official popular vote because Michigan wasn't counted as it had broken the rules

[evilgasm]

inhale gas

this is the only place I see people not getting over it.

Look we get it. You really want the popular vote to matter more than it does. But it doesn't matter because this isn't a fucking mob rule country. This is a constitutional republic and by all means under the constitution, trumo win fair and square just like Obama. Hillary got the popular vote against both of them and still failed like the lying corrupt loser she is - boo hoo

>this isn't a mob rule country
oh yeah, because having some people's votes matter more than others because of their states population is totally ok
because having some people's vote not matter at all because they live in a state where their views are a minority is totally ok
because leaving a system in place where you can become president with 30% of the popular vote is ok
we could amend the constitution to fix this shitty system but it only takes 13 states to shut that down and more than that benefit from the EC by having stronger voters
also, again, since you can't read, Hillary won the primary popular vote in 2008, which didn't even have vote counts from 4 states and Obama won the official popular vote because Michigan wasn't counted on account of breaching the rules of the primary

What did Hillary win vs Obama?
HahahahahahahahHhhhaaaa

What an intelligent response to someone pointing out that the majority of Americans voted against the bloated dickhead in chief.

Because it doesn't mean shit when it all comes from one state.

>why don't you post the popular vote?
because it's based on the fraud committed in California.

Just a tip: Don't put a kuru infested demonic crime lord as your candidate next time.

[citation needed]

You can leave any moment. You knew the rules before the election.

8 YEARS

repeat

YEARS

>ship illegal voters around state to state
>still lose

BRAAAAAAAAP

Covfefe

A European Trump supporter must be such a lonely existence.

Let me spell this out for your fucking mentally handicapped ass.
In 2008, Michigan held their democrat primaries early, which meant Obama wasn't even on the fucking ballot. They were specifically told their vote would not be counted if they did this.
Obama won the official popular vote where Michigan wasn't counted.
This is a fucking political party choosing their candidate by the way, not the fucking presidential election you daft cunt.
>just pack up and leave your country
I know you want to believe all rational people are just bots funded by sorosbucks, but that isn't actually the case.

Uneducated self entitled leftist wants to pick and choose what part of the Constitution to use.
Sage these shit threads

>calling it like it is
>you must support trump
Learn to read, retard

>tfw high IQ STEMtard
>tfw to smart too not be le centrist masterrace

Sure, leaf. Bev Harris, the top expert on voter fraud in the country.

>we must unblinkingly accept everything in the constitution and not imagine that possibly we should amend it as times change
The electoral college was established because the founders didn't think it was even logistically possible to record the popular vote, and they didn't believe your average voter would be able to inform themselves properly anyway, thus the electors would be a failsafe in case the people fell for a demagogue.
Except now, electors are the just party insiders, we have the means to tally the popular vote, and we have the fucking internet and all other mass media.
You just cling to the EC because it benefits you by letting you get your fucking celebrity manbaby candidate into office.

Lol

Funny thing is Trump actually wins the popular vote but illegals in those states like California were allowed to vote. Yes, they were, all they needed was a bill with residence location, no ID.

I have Google dipshit. Show me one article where she claims there was mass voter fraud in California.

>source: trump said it so it must be true

Let me spell it out for you:
>free ride is over
>get to work snowflake
>summer is coming and you're no longer special.

>can't refute the argument so just makes a shitpost
good to see you gave up on that as fast as your parents gave up on you

This is the future you chose

rare.us/rare-politics/rare-liberty/the-house-voted-to-send-teens-who-sext-to-prison-for-15-years-seriously-and-only-two-republicans-opposed-it/amp/

mind you the recounts that were started, it was found that there were fraudulent votes for hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

With that only being non citizen votes, just imagine the amount of duplicate votes, death voters and such.

Senate and house seats should be awarded proportional to the population's votes for parties and the President should be elected by the Senate.

Fight me.

>muh popular vote
It's all I have left :(
Muh popular vote!!!!!!

Nothing to refute cry baby snowflake
You lost the moment you had your first thought.

>leftist wants to pick and choose what part of the Constitution to use
>Trump attempted to push his Muslim ban, which violated the constitution
>Trump refuses to follow the Emoluments Clause, which violates the constitution
one of these things is not like the other, retard

Feel free to amend the constitution you impotent cuck.

Though given the way your party has been going at the state level, I don't really like your odds.

sexting is gay, who gives a shit

>calls someone else a cuck
>supports the constitution to the death
>voted into office a president that wouldn't wipe his ass with it
don't make me laugh you fucking betamax

This,

The electoral college was established in such a way as to protect rural people. They didn't want to go sideways into a Rome-style shitshow of urban welfare parasites exploiting farmers for the sake of Imperial power.

No. That's the representatives. We don't need two of the same.

I didn't vote for trump. He's nearly as worthless as you and your dying party.

Then it does a pretty shit job, because you can win with only the largest states with the Electoral College.
The only reason that doesn't happen is Texas is rarely going to vote for the same candidate as New York and Commiefornia, but given time and more urbanization, it might in our lifetime.
Assuming you don't die first because Trump axes your health benefits.

Reminder when you remove California votes:
Trump: 58,474,401
Clinton: 57,064,530

More like
>win Stanley Cup 4 games to 3
>b-b-but the losing team scored more goals in the series, they should be the winners

Stick to the one sport you guys know even if you've produced ZERO NHL champions since Clinton's first term.

The what vote?

I'm independent you ignorant cunt.
Stop projecting onto me just because I support a fucking rational and modern election system.
>remove the votes of literally one of the most populous and federally independent states
you are a special kind of stupid

>Assuming you don't die first because Trump axes your health benefits.
You could, I don't know, get a job or something.

>assuming you don't die first
>you
learn to read

Because California does not decide who our president is. If you take away all the votes in California including for Trump. Trump then wins the popular vote. + isn't California going underwater soon? haha

Axes benefits?
You stupid? He's making healthcare something you can buy, instead of insure.

Get on the same page fag

You're a progressive hack larping as an independent because your useless party nominated an unelectable criminal.

>give me back muh daddy's insurance wahhh

>i dont agree with you, so clearly, you are this thing i dont like
nice fucking elementary school level of logic there retard

I can't believe how many more counties Republicans need to win to even come close to sealing the election. It's insane.

It might be a shock to you, but most people in the US don't get their health benefits from Obamacare.

You guys actually think you're being clever, don't you?

No wonder your party is in shambles.

>100 pennies is worth more than one dollar

The last time republicans won the popular vote was in 2004 and before that 1988. General people don't like conservative bullshit. As to this "mob rule is tyranny" bullshit; yea, because a minority of cousin fuckers in bible thumping states should guide everyone else in government.

I wish my state had an electoral vote for the Governor and Legislature. I bet places like New York and California wish they did also. One county, one electoral vote.

>i have no fucking idea what population distribution is, please fuck my face

>because a minority of cousin fuckers in bible thumping states should guide everyone else in government
this is genuinely what people believe as long as it gets their respective mouthbreather into office

Those cousin fuckers and bible thumpers, as you do elequently put, provide jobs and taxes to your free rides.

Maybe... you should kill yourself?

Suburban and rural retards are worth less obviously.

Because that is irrelevant in the US presidential election.

Has been since 1787

>Because a party representative of mainly niggers and spics should lead the nation.

Cause that doesnt matter. OPs image is overkill with useless information as well. The Electoral Votes are all that matter.

Yea because every one living in those states are farmers and not trailer trash hooked on meth. Red states are welfare bitches wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/. Enjoy your nascar and meth you "working man"

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

>implying rednecks aren't white niggers.

why, he posted the reason its shit

>hurr i pull stats out of my ass as if people don't have access to fucking polls

You got btfo bitch. Go bug spray your trailer.

>Le Jew meme

Not an argument. Shut the fuck up

We really should just let you chimps starve.

At least he owns a trailer
How's your parents house doing?

Because it worked so well during the civil war.