mtv.com/one-love-manchester/live
youtube.com/watch?v=WhV20BjKDJk
youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U
pscp.tv/simi510/1YqKDwRnnjBxV
youtube.com/watch?v=7lnYVCwYcUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awoo

How salty will libs be after Comey testifies

Only stream link I have. Others are appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

CNN is right, police was WAY too violent.

this is the real one, r-right anonwoo?

>When your country is so fucked it elected Angela Merkel to three terms and the only alternative is an even more extreme left Jew in Schulz

FIFTY ROUNDS!?!?!?!

>british trigger discipline

That dude with the helmet that has the ANCAP flag on it topkek

All people suffering from heart problems will be relieved for 24h straight, as the salt imbalance from the US will literally cause their blood pressure to lower.

Antifa just has the worst optics. Trying to fight a group fighting for free speech

>Over 9000

Bongs just suck at shooting.

But we'll have /ourguys/ in the Bundestag for the first time since the 50s m8

16 bullets per person WTF?

It depends on what he says. If he hints at any wrongdoing (I don't suspect he is dumb enough to say anything definitive and commit at least 2 felonies in the process), they will just shout "SEE! IMPEACH NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

>separate tab for women
>but there's no difference in intellect between genders goyim

REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

observed

AWOOO

Couldn't you get ez rating by just playing an extremely difficult AI and mirroring your opponent's moves in match against it?

Is it possible to trick niggers to leave this country? Most of them vote democrat, and if we could get liberals to encourage blacks to leave America for Africa would we see a black exodus?

Idk I think he's going to say Trump obstructed him

Like all domestic special operators, they learned it from the Israelis. If there is the slightest chance the attacker is strapped with anything explosive, the practice is shoot them until they stop twitching. Simple triggers are much more common, cheaper, and less sophisticated than dead-man triggers, which are pretty rare. So shooting past killed to nerve-dead stops the possibility of explosives being triggered. The Ohio State attacker was met with this tactic, but the responding officer was close enough for a head shot, which brought things to a tidy conclusion.

Good stuff.

This is a nice board.

fuck off 'pede

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/03/politics/donald-trump-london-travel-ban/index.html

We almost had that after the Civil War, but Lincoln's assassination fucked that all up

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure salt increases blood pressure while potassium lowers it.

>watch terror attacks in real time
mtv.com/one-love-manchester/live

I was saying it because 50 rounds really isn't a lot

Kek is in this thread! All hail!

except its very common for someone else to be holding the trigger
But then I guess they can just start jamming cell phones

Drompf

Goes against literally everything Eyewitnesses heard.

Makes u think

Does anyone else hate the whole "i-if you ban them they'll only get stronger!" thing? who cares if ISIS gets a few more members, a hundred even, they can't do shit if they can't get into the states, and the muslims that are already here have almost all successfully integrated into our culture, just compare how many terrorist attacks happen in the US to the UK

>that fucking pic

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT TRUMP PROMISED TO EXPOSE 9/11 BUT HAS FAILED TO DO SO

HE'S A LIAR

I' am sure CNN reporters would have shot only once, a disabling shot to the leg, not hitting any arteries, you know. Just like in the movies.

Ah yes because American police never magdump 17 rounds on one person.

wait...

As I said in a previous post, that would be admitting to at least 2 felonies. The first is perjury, since he testified to the contrary under oath. The second is felonious non-reporting of obstruction.

It sustains me.
I am well aware of that, but if we get the blacks to want to go back themselves things should go a wee bit better than last time.

Kill yourself, t_d

Reddit and normalfags were a mistake.

Harkens back to the other time he insulted a Khan. Now THAT was a storm of shit!

I didn't like her...
Gail was sweet.

First dragonball joke I have every laughed at, congrats sir.

I remember the french police fired something like 1000 or 5000 rounds trying to kill a handful of muzzies.

>this is america! we don't have time to argue things like, oh, who shot whom 118 times

Shame those vests never detonated. Those mudslimes are pretty fucking dumb, I guess that's a good thing they are so incompetent, but then again, if there weren't that stupid they wouldn't be trying to kill people in the first place.

Eh, when the idea of re-colonizing the blacks came up abolisionists threw a fit. Besides we couldn't get them out when we set up Liberia; they weren't going 40+ years later. They've been addicted to gibs ever since the Dutch brought them over here.

Vests were fake, not real ones. Probably to keep people from getting close to them.

So were (((atheists))).

i hope every single muslim retaliates after the ban, it would prove they were all terrorist to being with. the more muslims join the ranks of ISIS the better. then we can legally exterminate more of them

whats stupid about them? They are successfully conquering new lands for Islam
They are ethnically cleansing their countries
America gave them another country in Europe not long ago

In 30 years when they are a majority in France then they will own France, no doubt somewhere along there whites will bomb the French trying to take back their country.

M8 those actually hit meat. Any bullet that goes into living flesh is not wasted, terrorists should not be spared even the slightest mercy. Oh and niggers too I guess.

Let's not start this retarded argument again.

For the bongs, that's like ten years' worth.

I just know the street-level response doctrine.

Fuck you reddit scum. "t_d" proves you're shariablue.

ALL OVER AGAIN

Anybody else find antifa just really sickly to look at?

When there's a middle aged man with receding harline wearing a pastel colour tutu, there's something uncanny valley about it

If you are an atheist then you are part of the problem. Literally no different from (((Sarah Silverman))) attacking white Christians.

>worship a kike
>calls out (((atheists)))
kek dont you have some nigger's feet to kiss?

He's right though.

Fucking this, both you guys were cringing up the thread. Argue elsewhere.

Congratulations, fascists…

You have managed to alienate an entire religion, and plunge the entire west into a moral civil war.

Thanks to you morons, people like Trump and TM are dividing human beings like never before.

I hope you are proud of your accomplishments…

2020 can't get here fast enough.

Don't complain when power swings violently to the left.

>abolitionists
No, Democrats. The staunchest opposition to the American Colonization Society's efforts was always from the Democratic party that was upset at the thought of losing cheap labor.

Don't try to pin this on anyone except your Hebrephilic Southern Aristocrats.

>trained not to shoot unless you intend to kill the target
>proper way to kill the target is to unload your entire magazine into their chest because presumably your life is in danger and they need to be immediately and definitively eliminated

If we assume 6 rounds times 3 targets time 3 cops, that's a perfectly reasonable number?

And to guarantee they'd be killed at the scene with no possibility of them talking. The more interesting question we'll never know is were they aware the vests were fake?

Don't you have some white Christians to attack?

>call out problem
>OMG SO CRINGE STOP ADDRESSING THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Go fuck yourself.

I won't complain when hell freezes over or pigs fly, either, but this is bait so why am I replying?

> Don't complain when the power swings violently against the left, shattering it forever.
FTFY

Wasn't me, I just observed that autism go down.

If they believed in bettering themselves and their country they wouldn't be leftists.

Both you and the fedora tippers are the problem in shitting up this thread with off-topic nonsense.

kys shariablue

WHY DIDN'T THE COPS JUST SHOOT THE KNIVES OUT OF THEIR HANDS

wow, nice retort. are all (((christians))) as nice as you? didnt jesus, the king of the jews, tell you to turn the other cheek when you are attacked? kek fucking hypocritical cuck

Hillary Clinton

/thread

>off-topic nonsense
>literally a front and center problem dealing with society

>boondocks

>Only stream link I have. Others are appreciated.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WhV20BjKDJk

>youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U

>youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

>pscp.tv/simi510/1YqKDwRnnjBxV

Guys, let's not do this. Let's have a peaceful Sunday.
Tell me more.

Make your own fucking thread if you want to argue about religion you sperg

I may have eaten slightly undercooked fish.
I agree.

covfeferino

Just posted
youtube.com/watch?v=7lnYVCwYcUM

feels good man

That too since they don't get their 72 virgins if they're denied death during an attack. I doubt the police knew, they were probably scared shitless.

katy perry looks like she could be Justin beibers twin. if there is going to be a bomb, please please please kill this faggot.

was that from the SUper Bowl shit?
oh man that was classic

>haha fuck you white boi trump supporters, fuck you BRADY cracka ass cracka kkk memba we REAL MEN WON DA SUPER BAWL
>oh FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh they were against it too, but black proponents also were

I'm not saying it isn't a problem, im saying this isn't Societal Problems General and you should make your own thread rather than endlessly arguing and making zero progress.

>the catch that saved white supremacy

>youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

>Antifa VS Free Speech
does antifa understand how hypocritical and retarded they are?
how do they explain they are against free speech?