British organisation thread 2.0

I keep reading: 'Why don't you fight back?'

Since most of us are invested in society (families, careers), I want realistic responses. No LARPers.

There is a lack of movement cohesion to tackle this, because:

>"someone else will do it"
>"I don't want to lose my job/get sacked/removed from uni."
>"I live far too comfortably to risk my lifestyle to be ostracised by society for holding different opinions."
>"I'm a NEET with no funds, I can't imagine doing anything OFF the internet."

>there are no good organisations to combat the government over this. On one hand we've got May wanting a police state and a commie who wants no borders. Both have their heads in the sand.
>the people who are organised in the UK are edgy skinhead faggots who normal people stay 100 miles away from. Their hearts are arguably in the right place but this is most likely counter productive.
>by normal people I mean people like your mum and her friends.

Without the above points addressed, no such change will occur.

So what do?

Bump, or are we just gonna shitpost

BMUP

realistically we're just going to shitpost

there's a few daily stormer bookclubs around the country although i've not yet been to a meet

and trs forum has been opened recently. There might be something similar there

more generally we'll need normie looking/sounding people using (even only some of) our talking points in local newspapers, local government, radio, tv, anywhere you can steal attention or form a crowd to move our ideas from completely alien to radical to fringe to acceptable to mainstream

Hearts and minds. We first have to talk to people, convince people that there IS an issue.
Its going to be a slow process, but if people are willing to stop hiding their power level - or at least part of it, and openly speak about these issues - we can start to win over the hearts and minds.

organisation to do what? what are you arguing for?

Oh, and before anyone asks; yes, I do exactly as I say.
Despite working as a butcher in one of the big 4 supermarkets, I openly speak about politics amongst my department, in front of customers.
Sure, I keep things a little more mellow and tame, but its all about planting the seeds in peoples minds.
Going full red pill on someone without preparing them very rarely goes well. Nobody enjoys the red pill, the red pill is painful, but it is also necessary.

Bit by bit.

iv Been watching the news on mute while listening to ' Sign of the Times ' by Harry Styles.
what else can you expect me to do?
im doing my very best.

>willing to stop hiding their power level - or at least part of it
this

we don't need every normie to take every redpill

for instance black IQ, despite being a relatively easy, well evidenced pill, is not as important as showing that Muslims don't belong here

why is pol so eager to force something that simply can't materialize
wait for pic related

Indeed. Blacks are a mixed bag and though there is a lot of trouble with them in the cities where they don't get enough pressure to raise their kids properly and instead go into ghetto mode -- there are still some who are decent folks who understand western culture, work hard and do the right thing.
Mohammads though? Mohammad only wants one thing: Islam. Islam Islam and more Islam.
Mohammad doesn't believe in a unified country, he believes in a unified world under the Islamic banner.

Islam can never be peaceful so long as other cultures exist.
If we want to survive, Islam can not be accepted in western culture.
If that means we put the race war against blacks on hold for a time, then so be it.

Bump for Sharpe's Rifles.
Some enterprising autist should start a British version of the Irish National Party. Or maybe just start pushing a different issue through UKIP and try and get them relevant again.

>quit hiding the powerlevel, be organized
>more ethnic British pride, return to traditions, being proud of the history vs. shameful of it
>contact your local government representatives in large numbers requesting a travel ban, protest outside of parliament

Do not be afraid of the globalists and their rabid muslim dogs

Theresa May saying she will regulate the internet is a massive blow to you guys. Now, nobody is talking about the terror attack, and everyone is talking about internet regulation. Everyone now associated the anti-Muslim side with "internet regulation".

You somehow need to convince the populace that you are pro-nationalism but also pro-freedom within the nation. If you can't do that you are toast. Because people don't want their internet regulated they will happily go to the side that will do nothing about Muslim immigration.

You need to come out NOW and say "We are AGAINST May's internet regulation"

you need to start a new political party, like how we started the tea party movement here back during obamas presidency

Time is fleeting. There has been a shift to the right in public opinion thanks to the Mudshit attacks.
I was talking with friends last week about the Manc bombing, I was dropping redpills and they were eating them up. My friends are all normies but they were a lot more receptive to my rhetoric than usual.
I'll do my part, write to my MP, voice my displeasure over the what May's proposing, and keep checking in here to see if there's more I can do.
Like said, we need to fight for the internet. It's the most powerful tool at our disposal, and normies won't want it censored.
Obviously, boycott Muslim businesses, don't eat kebab, remove kebab.
Sup Forums controlled the narrative for the US election, we need to have a similar organization.

Giving you a bump because Sharpe is awesome

Bump for my overseas brothers in arms

Unfortunately being anti islam is associated with hooliganism and the lower class. Unfortunatly these sort of people arr too stupid to onow how to play the game, amd turn off the rrst of the british public by talking about how "all pakiz out. Britun for the british" We need a seriously good figurehead and pr - and we need to gag all the vocal racists.

You keep forgetting to mention that you're mostly no-guns. That is why you cannot fight back.

Turn it religious to get the masses woke . It's the only thing the brits chimp out for . Think English civil war , jacobite risings and norn Ireland. ...

every revolution ever is associated with hooliganism and the lower class

England is mostly secular unfortunately. One of the things preventing the spread of Islam in this country is the fact that we never separated church from state.
On one hand we've got degenerate millennials who rail against any form of Western conservatism, but who view Islam as a romantic ideal because they've never experienced it firsthand. And on the other hand we've got full blown jihadists bent on destroying everything we have.

The best thing we can hope for is a Labour government.
1. They will not regulate this place.
2. They will be weak on terrorism, meaning more attacks, therefore, more anger and red pills.
3. They will not have the army or police on side meaning that there is more chance of them turning to our cause, or not getting in our way.

We need to start small, get vets involved. Get a human face.

fuck off gommie :Ddd

I literally got called a fascist today for not wanting a police state.

Yikes
so people are begging for more refugees AND more govt control
oy vey

Yeah, it's too late for that. It's somewhat raised awareness through 'Britain First', but they are LARPers, possibly too confrontational, and it's full of lower working class, who leftists hate the most. You know... common people with concerns.

Well the last bombing was not very effective, you should totally do like last time in manchester , guys.