DONATIONS RAISED AT THE CONCERT FOR THE VICTIMS OF MANCHESTER GOES TO THE IMPORTATION OF MORE MUSLIMS

DONATIONS RAISED AT THE CONCERT FOR THE VICTIMS OF MANCHESTER GOES TO THE IMPORTATION OF MORE MUSLIMS

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0r2lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rise up, dad.

Thirty seven will die tonight

I CAME IN LIKE A SCHEMING JEW

blaming muh joos in 3..2...1..

FUCK THE JEWS. THE KIKES DID IT

Beat you to it.

Didn't liberals hate the Red Cross for being anti-gay or something a few years ago?

Rise!

Cant you filthy rat faced kikes get your own shitposting board and stop stinking up ours with your disgusting Jew smell?

the absolute fucking state of the west

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA
(breath in....)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

UK is starting to be Sweden tier meme counrty

It can't get any worse

I'm pretty sure NATO did it and then white liberals make sure we get as many refugees as possible safely into Europe.

it is the fucking jews. If you went to any school in any of our countries you would be able to see this

>Red Cross
Lol how will donating to an organization who helps abroad honor kids who died in Britain where Red Cross isn't needed? Really the only place money should be going is to the families of the dead or hospitals, not unrelated charities.

It's no wonder why the mudslimes aren't attacking this concert.

If you insist greatest ally.

Hold the fuck up lads did Ariana just sing about riding a "dick bicycle"?

The last song played will be the call to prayer. There will then be a minutes silence for the brave British Jihadis cut down in the last few days.

Who are we praying for next?

If Corbyn gets in, he will get rid of our nuclear response. You know what to do, son. It will be a mercy killing. Make your old man proud *sniff*

Stop

Thats the general gist of what the song is about, yes.

I love how theres tons of little girls there but they have no idea what half of their songs are about.

Confirmed

top laugh

(((the red cross)))

the dutch capital

Katy Perry looks like a lebian peacock

Whoah, hold up.
Where are the ticket sales being donated to exactly?
And where are other donations going?
I thought it was in support of the victims and their families

Makes sense as we lost, what, 4 of them? Gotta keep the tally even and bulging over towards Kalergi you know. Goy

Make me. Report me for hate speech, that will do it.

noticed that right away
fucking idiots

Rome

NYC
They pretended the last terror attack was a drunk driver, but they won't be able to fool us again.

ahahaha

having a cuck-based Religion (christianity) is the only problem you have stupid fucking cucks.

dont u get it yet? Christianity will be your end, dumb sub-iq inbreds

This is potentially huge, where are the ticket sales going?

it was a suicidal guy, he wasnt a Muslim

That would be such a stupid move. Attacking Rome is like attacking that box thing that muslims love to worship. That would be the end for them.

It does go to supporting the families. They will have peace of mind that more refugees will be taken care of in their great country.

>Jew trying to subvert Christianity

what a surprise
the lack of Christianity is what has made the West weak, Solomon

A Reminder:

Atheism will be our end, not Christianity. We believe in nothing so we stand for nothing. Stop being a stereotypical Kike for fuck sake.

megakek
our lord and saviour big Jezza C wudda talk them out of their naughty behaviour

Police presence looks smaller than I would have expected from these Helicopter shots

It's like that one mother even said, she only feels sorry for the Manchester attacker. I think people should listen to what those families have to say and prevent even more Muslims from being radicalized by giving them a better chance in Europe.

>Donating to the Red Cross

Maximum cuck overdrive

I hope it gets attacked (probably won't besides sexual emergencies.)

Christianity tells you to:
open borders,
give the other cheek,
let muhammad rape your wife and daughters
not fight back
import more niggers
let ahmed cum in your wife
never question the suffering God chose for you

man you christcucks are dumb as all hell

No it wouldn't. A few more people would join the far right, but the cuck pope would just say "Pray for refugees"!

>they have no idea
They know exactly what those songs are about. Don't fool yourself into believing otherwise.
>No one risks this journey unless fleeing something worse
>full of women and children
>maybe this bad shit happened to them, maybe not
I used to think the red cross was one of the few truly honorable charity organizations, but I guess all dreams die eventually

lmfao, you couldn't make this shit up even if you tried

>anti-gay
They don't let homosexuals donate blood. Yes, libs are upset because Red Cross doesn't want to propagate AIDS.

Come on dad my grandfathers died in your wars and I'm not keen on fight your wars again

Paris again

Corbyn would never do that, he understands the concept of MAD and the peace it creates. He knows it's insane, just as much as the next man,but disarmament must be unilateral. I worry about BAE Systems the most, the weaponry and submarine manufacture which sustains most of the North West.

KEKEKEKEKE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA BRITAIN IS FUCKED. HAVE FUN ((((((((LADS)))))))))

Turning the other cheek does NOT mean forgive, it means fight smart. You know nothing about the religion if this is what you believe, then again it seems more and more people don't know the religion. They've bought hook, line and sinker in to the bastardised version of it that is peddled today.

Exactly. After all, this is just the fault of racists.

ooooo that's gotta hurt

Its a Jewish scam to bring in more refugees so they can terrorize more and keep repeating the cycle with the next 'charity concert' while the same time the Israeli's purge the Middle East without firing their weapons

Which European country do you guys think will smug itself to death first?

>You know nothing about the religion

great comeback dumbass!

>t. Never read the Bible but I've seen some memes about it

Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

dont forget the eif goyim surely this will go to the poor family members that had people die that they knew and loved

Say what you will about her but she has a great footpussy.

I want to eat that butt

mmmmm yea mmmmmhhhmmm yeeeesss sexxxy ponnniiiieee i ammm going to cummmm inside youuu teee heeee teleduf

Hahahaha Justin Bieber smells of poo probably xd

It wasn't supposed to be a "come back" you child, I was simply pointing out that you are wrong in your estimation of Christianity.

Not for long
archive.fo/0r2lE

You're fooling no one here you fihlty kike!

I've always wondered how you jews make suicide. Do you throw yourself in the an oven?

Sweden. Their government is pure fourth wave feminists.

Dat ass though

>never read the bible

WE must study bible in school, you know the original, not which you stole from us and changed here and there

topkek

I hope you faggots have a civil war.

#PrayForEarth

It says in revelation that Mohammed is the devil in disguise and Jews were endlessly punished by god for not following his path.
You kikes and your Muslim pets will get what's coming to you.

I can't be wrong. As a proof just open the TV and watch the news. Christian nations are getting blacked son.

Holy shit, this. Kike no matter what, still wanting goys to abandon Christianity.

But it's always the jews, kike.
Who else would rub their hands with all this human traffickery?

>$165K

Honestly, for something this big and so many A-list musicians, that is not alot.. at all.

Big foot is made of physical matter, God is not. Formershould be easy to gather evidence for the latter must be evidenced through other means you hook nosed scrotum kisser

Bongs should kill the traitors in the red cross

$1 is one too many for this shit

WAIT A SEC.... YOU BE SAYIN TAHT TEH BIBLE SIAD IT???????

HOL UP

U B SAYIN

TEH BIBLE SAID IT????????????????????

You have to admit it's a good business model.

Leviticus 20:1-2

Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "You shall also say to the sons of Israel: 'Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

We're no longer Christian nations, that's why. Christian nations don't piss on Christianity and try to extinguish it.

After people have witnessed normal white people directly donate hundreds of thousands into Africa->Europe immigration I hope even the most zealous Nazi here stops blaming Jews for their problems.

>that cop playing with the children

Haha. No wonder they keep getting terrorized.