Happening imminent

something big is going to happen goyim
I don't know exactly what yet but it's expected to come this week
and seeing from what Debka says it'll be much bigger than some piss poor terrorist attack. closer to russians bombings swedish harbors or something

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/11/11/world/europe/for-guccifer-hacking-was-easy-prison-is-hard-.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/e6tTH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident
archive.is/JYxhL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happenings don't matter anymore.

What makes you say this kikemaster?

I hope your home town gets nuked, Jew.

Let's hope for a dirty bomb obliterating Vienna

I was rooting more for paris

Yes Jew, tell us what your plans are.

I want something to match 13/11/15 or the Turkish coup

So what are we supposed to take from this thread? You provided no actual information whatsoever.

>Jew
I bet the banks collapse.

Are you being metaphorical or is Russia gonna get false flagged in some sort of false flag?

return of Quetzalcoatl
something to do with mexico destroying burgerland

i feel like something huge has already happened and the government is just delaying the announcement as long as possible.
cant be sure, but it feels like another chernobyl / fukushima level nuclear disaster.

Fellow kike here. My hopes are Iran mess.

Delete your internet.

Lol just another faggot rping and playing with his shemeat

The radioemus and Kangaroo Deathclaws are coming for you

Digits for North Korean nuclear test sparking a war.

Roll

Steam games are going to cost even more is aussie land. HA HA HA

Holy fuck

That would be the genocidal aliens.

He's here...

brb going to buy iodine pills

>No digits

C-crisis averted, r-right guys?

nope

>His leader cant do this

Based Trudeaujudo

FUCK THE KIKES, NUKE ISRAEL NOW

God fucking bless

We're doomed aren't we? Are we doomed? We're doomed.

Thanks for letting me know about Debka, looks like my kind of site.

50th anniversary celebration

Is it this wednesday?

We've just put up shitloads of defence on Gotland, Russia dont you dare.

(((One))) post by this id

putin is supposed to disclose aliens i read somewhere online

>Time of happenings
GAIZ SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!
>paying $1.01

I hope these be the correct digits

I hear ISIS/Isreal has a dirty bomb up its sleeve. A lot of radioactive material has gotten in the hands of ISIS. Guccifer predicted Mossad Rahm Emanuel would nuke Chicago with one, but the Jews pivoted.

>alleged plans for a nuclear attack in Chicago in 2015, it said: “This world is run by a group of conspirators called the Council of Illuminati, very rich people, noble families, bankers and industrialists from the 19th and 20th century.”
>nytimes.com/2014/11/11/world/europe/for-guccifer-hacking-was-easy-prison-is-hard-.html?_r=0

Shekel status: denied
>nytimes com/2014/11/11/world/europe/for-guccifer-hacking-was-easy-prison-is-hard-.html?_r=0
archive.is/e6tTH

psych

Aliens flew right into DC in an open display and it STILL wasn't considered disclosure. They ain't disclosing shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

oh fug
its hapbening boyos

can confirm. happening is imminent.

>TRUST ME GUYS IT JUST """"""FEEEEEEEEEEELS""""""""" LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING
>My proof? why, my peanus weanus, of course! hahaha

nothing is going to happen

Great global financial collapse, civil war, streets filled with blood, genocide.

you think this makes me happy?
hopefully you're right but at this point I doubt it

>Debka

I went to this site, it's just a news site. What are you up to, kike?

Nothing will happens, too much heat and police at work.
If anything it's going to be in another city, or another country

You are not supposed to tell them about the nukes, mate.

it's a news site made by jews that oppose (((jews))), that's what
they make commentary on the hebrew page. it's ramadan, it's the 50th anniversary of the six day war, Trump dumped the climate change accords, chinese economy is about the enter a large recession, ISIS media states that France is doomed, and Un has been awfully quiet these past few weeks
their (((sources))) say that something is going to happen. maybe it's bullshit shilling for site clicks but at this point I don't even know anymore

those were nazis, the nazis told us even if they lose the war "we will rule the skies"

whats happening greatest ally

>it's a news site made by jews that oppose (((jews)))
>their (((sources)))
wew i thought you guys were supposed to be smart

we already know you have plenty, Schlomo. Just be careful who you hand it to in order to damage the goyim.

I feel it too Shlomo. The dune coons are all competing for the ramadan high score and sooner or later some pros are going to but these push league sand niggers to shame.

Stupid Kike

Ayys, space Nazis, Kimmy chimping out, and Jews being Jews. Which one will it be? Place your bets people

i would say false flag kimmy chimping out, we send a nuke toward ourselves and make ww3 happen.

Well our media is going crazy today because it was revealed that we planned on nuking egypt in the six days war, but beside this, I don't know. Within 70 years, we wanted to launch 2 nukes on our enemy (maybe even more and it is kept a secret), and we cancelled the orders right before we did it. I honestly believe that the next time it'll happen, we won't cancel the orders.

nazi lmao's of course

I don't even know anymore. Too much timeline fuckery and now everything is absurd as hell. Fuck this gay Earth

CHECKED!

Plz be Paris. We need to sacrifice one of the west's cultural capitals to globalism.

Once something so un-questionably precious is gone forever, that is when the white man will rise.

stop larp

Ayylmao space nigger invasion

there was someone few days ago saying that this antifa rally in portland was gonna be huge event, but it seems quiet.

mfw only pol neets are safe because they never go out

>russians bombings swedish harbors or something
Pls be true.

...................... well if you do it of course we will help and be dragged in............

>STOCK MARKET COLLAPSE IMMINENT IS GOING TO REALLY COLLAPSE THIS TIME I CAN FEEL IT IN MUH GUTSSS

happening fags are the worst

yea i guess so thanks in advance

your welcome i just signed up for fasda help so if i come to israel ill be on the side lines helping civies.

Look Shlomo, why don't you get over with it and nuke Berlin?

good luck getting the jewish pussy

>jews jewing their jews
who woulda thought

Have your kike familied been talking or something?

I've been sensing a secret terrorist cell might become active to stage a take over of a small area recently, thats about it

Wut. Fuck u m8

>those were nazis, the nazis told us even if they lose the war "we will rule the skies"

source?

Just nuke Mecca. Do it right fucking now.

BEGONE SPOOPYPOSTER

THIS GUY SEEMS TO KNOW SOMTHING ABOUT IT

dayum

Am I safe? Is this about Europe?

I know you're going to nuke somebody you kike, it's jubilee after all.

You're never safe sand nigger, God is always watching. Toaster.

nothing ever happens jew
i hope things happens but they never do

of someone on pol have a nuclear bomb in their garage, detonate it just for fun

>Vitrification of Tel Aviv

I bet on this

Yeah, like 100 soldier. Its nothing

archive.is/JYxhL

Nuclear war is imminent

Kek has spoken

The sooner this hideous and depraved spectacle of evil and absurdity ends the better.

If Israel intelligence says that something is going to happen only to an obscure hebrew speaking forum, it's going to happen

it's easy to wish for war from the safety of our homes. most NEETs of Sup Forums will be shitting their pants calling for mommy if shit ever hits the fan

Heil KEK

nothing is going to happen, nothing ever does

Read the Torah goy.