Why are normies so obessed with this dumb nigger?

Why are normies so obessed with this dumb nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM
tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-west-5150-psychiatric-hold-violent-cops/
complex.com/music/2017/02/kanye-west-reportedly-suffering-from-memory-loss
pagesix.com/2016/07/20/alex-soros-enjoying-his-model-filled-summer-in-the-hamptons/
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM
complex
archive.is/tj37C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Becasue he's a creative genius. He also surrounds himself mainly with whites when he works on projects, may it be music or fashion.

Yeezy is redpilled gtfo

They don't teach music in schools anymore, no one understands or appreciates Jazz/Classical Performance art.

Jungle music and 'swag' took its place.

Thank you G-D
-Klein Shlotky, Record Producer

cause he got a "white" woman which means he must be worth something

he's clearly a retard but he's got a genuine musical gift. There are mny many more deserving people out there but he's not totally unworthy of fame.

>creative genius
> making animal noises and retard level rhymes.

>Armenians
>white

Kek

His first two albums were really good in a time when rap was (and still is) complete shit.

I can't believe that people still clinch onto the idea that Kanye, or any rap music, is good. You may be able to listen to it but god forbid get some fuckig taste

He's redpilled as fuck, fuck you shill

He even met with trump

Also he makes great music, and his concert was the best show I've been to in my life

You realize Jazz is also degenerate, right? It's just an earlier form of it that's less severe.

Hes the McDonald's of music. Simple, tastes ok, not soul changing but normies just want to be distracted for 3 minutes.

Wat

i liked that stronger kinda song like ten years ago.

I would also add that while some songs are catchy, its hard to listen to this asshole talk about life on the streetz when he's been a music producer since he was 20.

Beats me.
I stopped listening to radio/new music while I was in high school during the Brittany Spears / Timberlake years.

Pretty content with a variety of old classics from different genres and weird internet things friends send me.

Kanye was literally subjected to some kind of MKULTRA memory wipe after starting to rant about Trump and false media narratives.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM

Above is video of him ranting at his concerts right after Trump won. A lot of it is incoherent but he mentions that Facebook and Google lied, Hillary is old news. He implies that his life is in danger to speak the way he is. Consider the influence/platform he has at his concerts.

A few days later he is 5150d in California.

tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-west-5150-psychiatric-hold-violent-cops/

He's in the hospital for a couple of weeks...

Oh, and after the hospital visit, he's suffering from memory loss.

complex.com/music/2017/02/kanye-west-reportedly-suffering-from-memory-loss

Kanye's manager is Scooter Braun. Someone who is good buddies with Alex Soros. It's really not that far-fetched that Kanye was silenced.

pagesix.com/2016/07/20/alex-soros-enjoying-his-model-filled-summer-in-the-hamptons/

Use archiving
>youtube com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM
hooktube.com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM
>complex com/music/2017/02/kanye-west-reportedly-suffering-from-memory-loss
archive.is/tj37C

>Why are normies so obessed with this dumb nigger?
I don't even know who that is? All nigger look a like for the most part so never been sure how anyone can tell. See in the US the main belief system is nigger worship and most do as they're told like good white people should. Notice all the trillions of automatic excises and mental high-wire arcrobatics in the other comments? They may as well say, "I have a nigger friend (I let use me/take me anally)". I could care less about America and their niggerized, kiked out country anymore. All I care about is creating more chaos and pain for niggers and jews. Paldin Press books have plenty of fantastic and easy ideas for pro-white terrorism but most want someone else to do all the work for them, as usual. Though I am a very generous person luckily and have nothing else to lose so I take up the lone task while everyone else whines about they themselves not doing. Of course fellow whites will still be happy to have me executed or worse since after all, I am, do and have broken their jewish masters laws. Laws are for people who need them! Get it through your FAKE armchair patriot, nigger loving heads!

Jews told them to. They use dumb minorities as pawns to push their agenda.