Red pill me on why cannabis is bad. To me, it's a harmless leaf that prevents cancer and aggression...

Red pill me on why cannabis is bad. To me, it's a harmless leaf that prevents cancer and aggression. Why shouldn't it be legalised? I challenge you to show me one piece of evidence that says it's a bad thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/beauty/the-sudden-death-of-18-year-old-logan-stiner-103108598762.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every stoner I know is 5x more aggressive than the average person

This discussion is as tired as the discussion of whether or not a god exists. Please try to talk about something else for once in your pathetic lives.

Once again its not the vice that is bad its the human user behind the vice be it alcohol weed or any other drug.

This thread is always fun, never just the same senseless bickering and tired arguments.

>muh anecdotal evidence
kys my man

It's a good business source and a harmless drug for recreational and medical use. People who use weed as a gateway drug are fucked in some area anyway and it wouldnt have made a lot of difference.

get all white males on weed ASAP

Caffeine is pretty much everyones gateway drug. inb4 "lol no it's not" You can OD on caffeine and it kills more people every year than weed ever can.

It does not prevent cancer.
It should be legal though. Adults should be responsible enough to only use it when they have no more responsibilities to carry out that day, or if they can carry them out while stoned. If they are too irresponsible, then banning it won't even help since they'll find some other vice to fuck their lives up with.

The weird part about legalization is that now we need to argue for reasons to legalize weed, when the real argument should be for keeping it illegal. It's not hard to debunk most of the reasons people demand it be legalized, but it's also impossible to give a valid reason it should be illegal.

i know a few people like this theyre especially aggressive if they dont get to smoke

It's an addictive degenerate drug

Show you One Piece?
You will have to find it yourself!

Perhaps they're aggressive in general and use weed as a method of controlling their mood. When you don't have to worry about getting busted by the cops it's easy as fuck to dose yourself as needed with no negative side effects with results that rival the majority of prescription meds.

As someone who somkes weed daily, let me tell you that this shit is pure evil in high concentration. Everyone I know who's smoking more than one joint a week or smokes bong daily is absolutely addicted. Only a few can smoke weed in moderation. Weed in high doses makes you
>unmotivated as fuck
>always tired
>absolutely depressed once you stop

I wish I could stop but I can't. This shit has caused me more problems than it did good.

Have you ever seen any caffeine addicts?
I never heard anything about it being used as a gateway drug, and ODing on it must be really really fucking painful and feel horrible, why would anybody do it? Feeling overcaffinated just feels shitty

You're probably some fat fuck NEET who eats fast food and never exercises.

>fat fuck NEET
>smokes weed daily
You understand that this shit costs money, right?

I was all those things before I started smoking weed. I've been eating better and exercising for a few years now and all that shit is a thing of the past, even though I still smoke weed daily.

It's been a thing for a long time like adderal abuse among students it's just not talked about.

yahoo.com/beauty/the-sudden-death-of-18-year-old-logan-stiner-103108598762.html

Top add to this I would honestly add sugar as a gateway drug. You don't need it in your diet at all and it's only sold to people in everything since it's cheap as fuck to "improve" taste". Sugar destroys your fucking body worse than even weed does... But noo it takes longer to see the negative side effects so people don't comprehend the similarities...

It puts dude weed lmao degenerates in my Overwatch competitive games and they are a burden to the team.

>dude I can survive on proteins and fat like a lion or some shit

You do not need sugar in your diet it is the nigger of energy sources.

I TOOK 6 OF THESE ONE NIGHT. NOT A GOOD IDEA.

So you just eat meat and nothing else?

Smoking isn't good for your lungs, that's about it.

If you vape or do edibles there is basically no harm to using cannabis other than the tendency to have less motivation and sit around eating junk food more. But that is more a matter of willpower than the weed itself.

You need some amount of carbs. Getting energy purely from proteins can cause lots of toxins to build up in your body. Digesting proteins for energy releases ketones which are toxic in high concentration. A little bit of carbs in your diet will provide the energy needed by your body.

Carbs are the fuel for your body, protein is the building material for your body. You need both, but in a proper ratio. You can use protein as fuel but it is not optimal and your body will use any carbs available first and only switch to proteins as a last resort.

>le random assumptions lol

I don't drink soda. I eat protein of all sorts. I eat greens of all sorts. I eat vegetables of all sorts. I eat fruits of all sorts in moderation due to the high sugar content but it's balanced by their natural whole fiber I eat barely any processed foods. I drink water and coffee and avoid juice other than whole fruit and veg smoothies.

So you eat sugar then?

Now you're conflating sugar(processed) and natural like a fool. Enjoy your diabetes.

>kys
>i'm not aggressive btw

slave to plant. babby can't handle reality. enjoy the brain damage.

It's no worse than any other drug one might take (including alcohol). Do you take any prescribed opiates or drink regularly? Why would eating a brownie laced with this be any different?

>le natural sugar is good despite being chemically identical because it's from a fruit xDD

You're already red pilled on weed. Marijuana is harmless and the worst that can happen is you getting mentally addicted from smoking everyday.

People will say shit like "weed makes you lazy", but the truth is marijuana affects everyone differently. If it makes you lazy, you're probably a lazy person when sober as well.

If somebody tries to tell you weed is dangerous, they fell for the D.A.R.E propaganda or they're a conservative nutjob

it took me 5 seconds on google btw

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior

"kys" is a fairly innocuous term on the internet.

>limits aggression
>mfw you advocate making your country even more beta

not really when you're trying to convince someone that stoners aren't raging maniac retards

Because it's not as harmful as opiates or alcohol.

hur dur sugar in natural food is bad

B A K A

I have a friend who smokes weed every day and is a 100% degenerate unemployed drain on society and lives off his parents while making EDM

I have a friend who smokes weed everyday and has a PHD in economics and works in junior management at a Fortune 10 company

>prevents cancer
Tommy Chong and Bob Markley would like to have a word with you

>and aggression
Until they run out, and then they're violent picks with fuses shorter than instant.

>natural sugar is different because it's natural

???

Anything is bad with too much use, weed very much included. The difference between a poison and a medicine is dosage.

Shouldn't be illegal, but people should have the good sense not to become burnouts and those who do should have to deal with the consequences of their decision, not everyone else.

weed is redpilled

who else high af?

Not yet, I have important things to do today. But in a few hours I probably will be.

It's less about the sugar being different and more about the vehicle the sugar is in being different. You're going to get other good stuff along with sugar in natural foods; fiber, vitamins, etc.

Youre fucking crazy lmao

Reporting in

You have no idea

My friends and I just played dab pool- we took a dab for every shot we dropped in. Probably went through half a gram in the past hour

One perk of libshit west coast is legal weed

do you think people smoke the leafs lol?

Former long term user here.
Weed is the best drug if you absolutely have to take drugs,thats true.
But its not without sideffects.
Weed takes away all your motivation, it makes you apathetic towards the world.
Combine this with current world events and if you can use logic you see whats the problem with weed.

my niggas

They dont smoke pure weed,thats why.Weed if anything makes you passive.Withdrawal is what makes one agressive for a short period of time.

Good bye pre frontal cortex
Good bye optimised endocrine system

search for:
high fat low carb diet
tl;dr
>body starts to accept fat as prime energy fuel and abandons carbs, starts burning own fat to a degree, lean mean low cholesterol machine

Where's that Irish poster who always posts 20+ studies proving weed is bad for you?

>have you seen any caffeine addicts
"Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee!"

Damages sperm mobility and dramatically increases the chance of birth defects, down syndrome, and other problems. You should not smoke within 30 days of trying to conceive.

I'm feeling this heavily atm dawg