Why Jews want to exterminate the White race?

why Jews want to exterminate the White race?
I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TaZRsDYgQw
judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-the-gates-of-toledo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they deepily hate christ.

The vast majority of jews don't actively wish for the extermination of the white race, although they probably care very little if white people die out because they forgot how to breed

Read Kevin Macdonald's Culture of Critique.

Short Answer: They are a diaspora population that parasitically lives off of blood and soil cultures. Eventually the blood and soil culture figures it out and removes them, often violently. However, rootless, race-mixed people are more controllable and easier to "farm".

Same reason whites want to exterminate the asian race

It's about Christians. Jesus was the first antisemite, who told Jews that they were greedy faggots. The kikes got butthurt, had Jesus killed, and now whites worship him, so they have to die too.

we stopped at 2 bombs, and that was a long time ago. Calm down

This. Imagine how powerful Jews eould be now without Christ? Without Jesus, the whole world would be Jews and goyim. The Jews deeply detest Jesus more than anything and that is why they will not stop until all his followers are gone. It's quite literally a battle of Jesus vs Satan. This is why i firmly believe Hitler embodied Christ greater than anyone else in the past 2000 years.

Why would we?

>People here unironically believe Jews want to destroy white people and replace them with the same brown people that openly say they want to kill Jews
>This is what what Sup Forums unironically and fully seriously believe

>we stopped at 2 bombs, and that was a long time ago. Calm down
1.) There is currently an "asian genocide" similar to the """""""white genocide"""""""" in that miscegenation is diluting the race and the women are being subverted by "jews" of a different race (white men)
2.) I am calm, user. Don't start arguing like a liberal.

I share the same sentiment. Hitler was sent by God

youtube.com/watch?v=2TaZRsDYgQw

From the mouth of a kike rabbi himself

Do you believe that Jews have keeped this hatred through the centuries to make their revenge by importing shitskins?
Because of one single person?
Sounds extremely stupid to me

they are still pissed because the romans destroyed their temple

It's all about their hatred for Christ. They know God has abandoned them and replaced them with the Whites. They hate us for it.

It's just a meme. You keep forgetting that Sup Forums is satire. We're just shitposting for laughs here. Stop taking this place seriously, newfag.

because whites expand and do good for their race, the best society makers, and to put it shortly, without mass immigration and massive debt, the jews wouldn't be the ones in control

>why Jews want to exterminate the White race?
Because we are of Jesus and they hate Jesus.

Shut up kike we are all dead serious here. This is not a meme. Jews murdered 100,000,000 White people in the last century.

Jews reached their goal already then, because the most of the young Europeans are either atheists or agnostics

If I were a christianity-hating Jew, I would probably pick on South Americans since they are extremely religious

You have no idea how much they hate christ, they'll push for anything that destroys Christianity. There's a reaon you see hook nose after hook nose in the gay rights movement. There's a reason that regugees are only being sent to Christian countrues and not China or Japan.

Parasites always weaken and kill the host. It's a parasitic instinct. That's how (((they))) reproduce and spread to new hosts.

South America may be religious but their global power pales in comparison to Europe. Jews lust for power and know that Europa is where it resides.

It also has to do with race. They know the White race is their only remaining threat. Why do you think God chose us after they slaughtered innocent Jesus and spilled His precious blood?

The pagan shills are also on the same game.

Well why do the majority of jews vote for the most leftist candidate everytime who is bringing in more brownies

Because whites are the only race that will stand up to them.

With whites gone they can steamroll over dumb muslims and Asians easily fall in line to authority. White Western culture is the only obstacle preventing Jews from having absolute power.

Fuck off kikel
Thank you for sharing the pics

1/3

No problem brother I have more to share

3/3

Not Rhniovirus
The common cold is the perfect parasite. It is incredibly contageous yet doesn't make the host ill enough to keep them bed ridden. You still go out in public coughing and sneezing and touching shit with your snot covered hands that are literally covered in billions of viruses.

Then in a few days you are over the cold. But there are literally hundreds of strains that constantly mutate, so you will get infected by another strain within a year and repeat the process.

Rhinovirus, the perfect parasite. Even in Star Trek TNG there was no cure. The Dr. Told Cpt. Picard to drink some tea and get some rest. They can cure bones with a magic handheld device, but can't do jack shit to stop a cold.

This. Jews dream of nuking the White race into oblivion.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Every time a Jew complains of "White Supremacists" what they're really doing is projecting their own beliefs onto Whites who refuse to submit to them.

Wrong liar.

Jews thrive better in diverse nations where a nationalistic majority cannot rise against them.

How the hell should I know, diasporas usually tend being left wing, meanwhile most Israelis are center-right wing.
A. Not an argument
B. You literally can't do anything here besides rage

Jews hate Christians.

all those tut-tutting European statesmen, peace activists, and jews in the ovens together?

I can only get so erect.

i dont get it, i also dont get the hate for jews. i wish we could both come together against islam. judging by israel they dont seem to care for Muslims very much. we should be able to unite over that.

It's not about just killing the white race it's about mixing every race into one muddy shitskin race so no one has sense of identity or culture or history which they can always hold on to in their hearts , when you eliminate heritage and ethnicities you get an easily controllable population and then their dream of the NWO (new world order) is possible
Just look at Europe, Europe was ((((their)))) first try to create the NWO under their control, but as you can see there is no sense of unity in between the European countries because each and every nation has their own identity of their nation, so it's not possible to control them all under one goverment but if there was only one race of mixed shitskins the people would forget der heritage after just a few generations

Want me to continue?

We're their biggest threat. Trust me, they'll move on to the blacks eventually. ...Well, actually they already have, just in full force.
I just finished my first enhancements to the massive chart of coincidences. Think I just found some more for later.
>128486868
(((Burger)))

This.

Share as many as youd like, im saving all of them
You have much to learn

>B. You literally can't do anything here besides rage
Well all you did in this post was say "I dunno" as if that adds anything to the discussion.

Honestly I'd rather have someone get mad and show his passion than you, just pretending to be cool-headed when in reality you're an unfeeling shell of a man and ignorant as well. Anger in the right situation is not only natural it is expected and failure to do so results in sin against God and men.

I guess it applies for everyone actually

You still have MUCH to learn. About a great many things.

it's hard to put into words, imagine a plan put into place; that no one agree with, but no one will oppose, that's the jewish long term plans for europe, in many ways it's just like the monkies in a room with the banana experiment.

Nice chart, saved.

>13th february 1945
Clutching at every straw.

most of us who live in the West deeply despise anything Christian and white. We're taught from a young age to feel that way. Jews are neurotic psychopaths. I had being one of them. Most of my people use a "taqquiya" method to infiltrate everything further the groups interests. I hate being born into it.

>i dont get it
clearly

If Jews were anti-muslim why do all influential jews push for open borders and more muslim rapefugees? It is part of their plan. Muslims are the useful idiots who will convince whites to pass draconian anti-freedom laws on themselves.

We are legislating ourselves into a self created police state which the jews control because it is politcally incorrect to point a finger at muslims. We must all sacrifice our freedoms to be safe from terrorism. We must submit to 24/7 full surveillance of every aspect of our lives in order to be safe while simultaneously transitioning to a cashless society. So not only is every transaction you make monitored and recorded, but your ability to function in society can be switched off at a moment's notice if you are deemed an enemy of the state.

If anything is a regressive form of Christianity it is Catholicism. It gets a lot right but also so, so much wrong. Evidence is that the Catholic Church helped Jews during WW2 and initiallyx were strongly opposed to Hitler for no good fucking reason. Also just look at the current pope.
This scares the Jew. I agree and this is why I believe that someone like Hitler WILL rise again.

Talmud specifically states to kill all non-Jews.

Of vulgar envy

One single person that became the religion of European civilization

Polish girls will soon be enriched!

We're unpredictable, we aren't ant hills.
In a thousand years we went from castles to cities
niggers in a thousand years did nothing.

What does that have to do with hating white people?

Most Christians aren't even white you retards.

We don't, rightwingers are insecure and feel under threat if they don't get to treat others like shit, so when jews make them stop abusing others they feel like they're about to be exterminated.

Pretty sad desu

this

Subhuman Jew Zionists push for the Islamization of the world.
It is also them who brainwash people into becoming leftist sexually immoral degenerates.
On top of that, they're ancestors killed Christ, and even after that given the opportunity to repent, they didn't and chose to remain retarded Jews.

Then who will be their slaves?

They don't want to kill all goyim, they want to enslave them. That's literally what they call for. Go read it again.

He's dressed like a nigger tho

It wasn't always like that you stupid bastard and now that the Jews are so close to their end goal you question the reason they started in the first place?

You are either a jew or truly ignorant, in either case you need to rethink your life.

We have every right to threat pests who want to invade our countries and destroy our culture like shit.

Warum nicht mein nachbar

>Because they deepily hate christ.
I regret ever supporting you retards.

It's Christianity they want to wipe out. Pretty sure they have have a prophecy that before the end they'll be kissing the feet of Christians or something along those lines.

Ever wonder why Jews call for open borders everywhere else and are pro-gun control everywhere else in the world, but in Israel secure borders and open carry of assault rifles are deemed necessary?

Suggest to a jew that Israel have open borders and they will laugh at you. But you are supposed to have open borders. Suggest to a jew that gun control is wrong and you are just an NRA shill, but young girls walk around Jerusalem carrying M-16s.

>Because whites are the only race that will stand up to them.

top kek, are you even american? do you not see the massive israel/jew kikery that's going on here.

we are literally controlled by jews you dumb retard

Jews helped Muslims invade Spain in 700AD. They openly brag about it.

judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-the-gates-of-toledo/

Ignorant of what?

You realise that Christianity didn't originate in rural Kansas right? It originated in the middle east and most of its adherants today are non-white.

>When you finally understand why hitler hated the jews

Stay mad kike. Jesus Christ is your King whom you slaughtered and now God has turned away from you forever, condemning you to an eternity of Hellfire. It doesn't matter if you steal Israel from the Palestinians or if you flood Europe with Mudslimes, in the end Jesus Christ will still triumph and His elect will not be overcome.

Hellfire when you die.

what about pic related? how do you explain this you kike
all these people in pic related literally flooded Europe with low IQ sandniggers

Christ never intended for his religion to spread strongest with the white race. He knew that the most compassionate humans by nature would be the most likely to take up his spiritual teachings. This is the white race. Liberalism emerged from a skewed and faulty version of Christs teachings which is why whites are now becoming so secular. They have been taught by the Jew media that true compassion is tossing out all religion because judging people hurts their fee fees.

State of Israel and Jews isn't the same thing

>do you not see the massive israel/jew kikery that's going on here.

WTF do you think I am ranting about, retard?

I hope you are being ironic

Pretty much. Except this time the nations are without blood and soil identities, or at-least they aren't strong enough to matter anymore. So you get to see the next stage of parasitism go live for the first time in human history.

A truly and fully bifurcated society of Eloi and Morlocks. It's going to be totally wild and unprecedented.

Jews (who is considered "Israel", the tribe of Judah/Benjamin) has been at war with the other ten tribes of Israel (Europeans) since the country of Israel was first started and fell a part. We've never agreed on anything and have always war'ed against each other. The thing about all of this was, we forgot who they were, but they certainly didn't forget who we were.

God chose the White race in Europe to preserve His Gospel for the eventual dissemination throughout the world when other forces like the Jews (you) and the Muslims would have gladly destroyed it.

The White race is therefore holy which is why the Jews hate us.

That's not really what's happening though. You're just making strawmen because you need a target for your hate.

Honestly I wouldn't have commented in this thread if I knew it was full of the hardcore anti-semites, you guys are just mentally ill in a serious way.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

It originated in a Roman (white) occupied middle east. I think Jesus was actually white which is why his thinking was so unorthodox for Jews. He had a different nature than Jews and this made him always the oddball growing up. But hey I know people despise a more secular explanation for Christ so I'll stop there.