Who has work tomorrow?

Who has work tomorrow?
It's fucking rainy and shit is cold.
When will my springtime come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T96d-hTEGZI
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
amazon.com/Estonia-Estonians-Updated-Institution-Publication-ebook/dp/B001E5O6ZA/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

This is latvian springtime desu

>2 weeks til Summer
>still no spring

Is Latvia this much of a shithole?

Having my college finals tomorrow, still have a some work to do, oh boy

>working
Haha, sucks to be you. I hardly notice when it rains because I hardly go outside.

genocide richfags

We need baltic union , a one nation ,our population numbers are getting to disastorous levels.
Would the benolovent dictator with fascist government work here?what official language should be ?latin?

here's 30° and I've got non-stop wageslaving until August
started again 2 weeks ago and I already wanna kill myself.

my lazy mediterranean blood will never be able to cope with this shit. i want a farmhouse with an orchard and 10 kids.

Pulling an all nighter studying? Because that's what I will likely do

Lets take all the politics from Estonia, official language would be English. Lets make a superpower capitalistic country

I don't really study, i just present my work
>tfw useless art degree

Man, I just want to earn honest pay for honest days work, which is impossible here. Time to start looking towards countries on the other side of the pond.

shieeeeeeeeeet

sounds good , small/open source government like in estia, english being global language , but i kinda disagree with capitalism ,experience shows businessman dont want to share profits with labour and spineless unions and government aint helping :/.

We had 8° last week. JUST
Why is everything so shit here? Atleast you have an option of being a poor bum in a sunny mediterranean gutter.

Latvian autism is kinda adorable.

Ah its Our new binge drinking location in europe until it gets anglo'd by the krauts in a few years

I mean it's not that bad, atleast i could find out what i want to do in life and of course i met really cool people in process. Studies were free so i guess better than stay in parents home.

capitalism is here to stay anyway. But what you would offer instead?

>anglo'd by the krauts in a few years
I hate Brits because of you tourists. Do you have any individualism?

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE KILLING ALL THE RUSSIANS ALREADY AAAAAAAAA
WE NEED TO KILL ALL RUSSIANS AND ALL HALF RUSSIANS N O W NOW NOW NOW

By the way guys why do we always have these threads at really late hours like this?

So us Yankees can muck them up.

Te ir daudz darba un arii labs laiks.
Varbuut tu gribi riit atnaakt?

>offer
fascist government with strong national pride and interests with goal of elevating the collectives interest and individual .our populations are already right wing ,why not go further?capitalism can coexist

If it was free you've got nothing to worry about, i paid for my useless degree lol

Kempinsky

>art degree

Make sure that rope is custom colour weaved for when you put it over your neck. You wanna look good for when you hang yourself with a rope.

>Goldtism?
I have never understood this thing, I guess I am not autistic enough.

Checked, and when you come to Estonia, can I move to Montana?

Au is the Periodic symbol for gold.

The name for gold on the periodic table is "Au" so Au-tism.

You wouldn't be able to handle Montana. It's landlocked. You would miss the Gulf of Riga and the Baltic Sea in short order.

I moved an hour from the shore of the Great Lakes and that's too far for me. Had to move back.

I'd suggest Michigan's Upper Peninsula for you. Full of Finns and forests.

eesti top-tier
lithuania mid-tier
latvija shit-tier

Because by now everyone has achieved needed levels of drunk as fuck. I know I did

Or this I have to got to bed. Fuck you all, and goodnight.

What is the deal with Russians not integrating? I am obviously clueless about all this. How do they get by not knowing the language and such, are they like our Mexicans in this respect? If anyone has some good English books/resources on this I'd appreciate it.

It's 30°C or more here in northern Arizona for the next several months, send some of that cold weather this way.

Gold has the abbreviation (Au) on the periodic table.

Sorry, but i earn a living from it and i love what i do, can't imagine things going that way :')

Because "PRIBALTI FASHISTI" and we should learn their language instead.

I don't like the sea, living near sea is cold as fuck and seasons are all fucked up. I love mountains and steppes, Mongol roots I guess. (I also really want to go to Mongolia)
youtube.com/watch?v=T96d-hTEGZI

In Narva, Estonia's biggest Russian city, they were moved there because the USSR built a bunch of chemical plants and brought a lot of people over to there. Also Russiafication programmes. As the Latvianon they said they build their own Russian propaganda fed enclaves and call us fascists a lot.

Because we were Soviet Union and sheeeet. Why no speak russian you little shit. It's only 27 years after it was mandatory. Also all the old fucks who were something in ussrs. Now they are nothing, but still think russian language is understood. Therefore it is still somewhat in circulation.

>2017 still no baltic nation is exporting delicious bread to the west.

If you wont do it I will come and steal your opportunity

You are nothing but these following things to us:
>Cheap Alcohol
>Cheap Clubs
>Cheap Hotel
>Cheap Flight there and back
>Cheap Food
>Cheap Women or something
>Are fine accepting our polish and blacks for a week
> Leftovers for the krauts when we are done with you

Baltic bro's i have a bad feeling about our countries future and current year , on 3 threads here on /pol there was prediction of shit hitting the fan,herese the scenario:
1.student loan/healthcare cost bubble exploding in usa
2. global economy crashing with dollar as it reserve .
3. all countries crashing with it and civil wars popping over europe ,especially in western eu with high musilm welfare leeches .
4.Russia wich currently imports 40% of consumed food(wich they are not producing) becomes unable to buy it .

What happens next for us???Lithuania over produces food ,latvia probably ,ukraine yes.

Next course of action annexations of eastern block/s.u. ?im really thinking about leaving this country in september .

Western UP has the Porcupine Mountains and excellent mushroom picking. Best False Morels I have ever had came from the base of the Porcupines.

Is this a thing? Like you know what is bread and you want it? I know brown bread doesn't exist in the West, but is there really a demand for it?

estonia pepe from last thread

any requests?

A farmer works every day.

The bread is so bad that people stop buying it in the grocery store.

Fuck off normalfag

They are all handmade with love. I don't think we have enough babushkas to satisfy export demands.

Can you make me pepe with polish zabka and lithuanian flag?
When alcohol laws will hit the fan here this is gonna be very relevant (it is already, but even more)

Lāču maize is overpriced.

Um, I'm guessing someone is changing career tomorrow. Do you want it to be organic, natural, healthy, cosher, or natural?

>mamushka died when i was kid and mom works all the time because father alcoholic
>tfw no love filled bread and food

Also do you want the store baked experience? As in seeing how's it's made but paying 100% more?

I want the crust to be covered in liberal ash for maximum flavour

Ahh, independent country, whatever. You know, whatever. You do what you like to do, I do what I like to do, ok? 'Cause you're a sucker, you're being fed this line about how, like, you're going to be independent forever or whatever. You're going to be invaded, someone will invade ya'. Someone will occupy you with a tank. Make sure your elections are fricken legitimate, you got some good democratic citizens. You wanna look good for when you get run over with a tank. Sorry, thats how it works.

I have a Lithuania pepe. at the moment I'm trying to categorize and name all of these pepes as I have one for every country and territory in the world, so making new ones is off the table until I get that done.

It is quite tasty to have the bread wrapped in I don't know how to call it, but it's weed that grows next to lakes.

It's 30 degrees here

In spring
In Canada
I pray for rain

do you have Niue pepe?

Ok clearly I need to read more about this

sure thing bucko

They've got those anti-white frames over there, too, eh?

Says the burger who doesn't even live here?

Republic of the Congo

>not having tomorrow off for Pfingsten
are you gay

kek

Read :The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to Independence by Anatol Lieven.

It's usually $0.01 cent and $3.99 S&H on Amazon.

>tfw I was a little kid I spent weekends at vecmamina's rural old house
>vectetins would shave his beard in the morning with an old school razor
>crackling fire would heat the furnace and radiate comfy warmth
>vecmamina would mix flour with water so I can make little pankukas (blynas) on the hot side of furnace
>they tasted good because vecmamina made them
>they both passed away a few years ago

I will never get to feel this comfy ever again in my life.

108 degrees here in Arizona. Too hot. I'd kill for rainy cold weather.

Some britbong writing about the Baltics? Such expert much wow

fuck, you have em all....do you have São Tomé and Príncipe

Come hunting with me. I even have a sauna that I built myself on my property up north.

We can give each other brojobs.

I have all of them dude.

Made them over the coarse of about 3 days

F

;_; it's late and all the feels came with this post

is there a tutorial for making them

He's an Ethnic Latvian who lives in England.

Regardless, it's one of the few books in English on the subject and the best account of The Barricades that I have read.

Enjoy your day at work wageslave

I get that feel. Grandma still makes bread once or twice a year, because by now it's very hard work for her because of age. The stowe is still functional and it just fills all the room with such positive energy it's crazy. And I never believed in all that energy vibe and shit but it just takes you, you like it or not

Ok, sorry then. I'll look into it.

its the american version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

I know the first video. I'm scared to watch the 2014 version. Pls, don't make me.

On christmas months ,when my my father usually took like a couple weeks off drinking and he used to make the fern very hot and the home used to become cozy af, all family in there , everyone is watching home alone on tv and stuff....

No need to be sorry. I can understand your skepticism. I was pointing the book out to Burgernon because it's one of the few English books on the Baltics/Baltic Way/Soviet oppression.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was trying to say that I know so little about this subject that I need to read more before asking questions.

Thanks for the suggestion. But yeah, I remember searching Amazon and the reviews for this one saying it was outdated and an outsider's perspective. Could be a good intro though.
I was going to read this one first

amazon.com/Estonia-Estonians-Updated-Institution-Publication-ebook/dp/B001E5O6ZA/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=

On a side note, a lot of these women seem to have the makeup and aesthetic of American women from about 10-15 years. It reminds me of trashy girls I grew up around and is kind of off putting even though they are good looking

2011 version desu skip to 3:365

3:65

MORE ESTONIAN CHICKS PLX

It's been sweater weather since early May (and before that, it was coat weather). Literally this year there hasn't been a day with day temperature above 20 C yet. Yes, I know it's Russia but come on, this is too much even for us. Global warming cannot come soon enough.

>father took two whole weaks from drinking
Good for you, by the end I was happy if i got three days...
Still the worst thing about Lithuania by far. And trust me on this Valstiečiai will change jack shit.

hot. used to be into polish chicks but idk think you're onto something here