therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/
youtu.be/47aBGwumTVE
youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is pathetic so far

A far better stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

Something happen please i just want entertainment

Wait till sundown and all the crazies show up. Portland has plenty.

it ends at 5 pacific.

I don't think it even starts officially for 20 min or so

you're correct.

I'm waiting for the Unipiper to show up, but I think he's smart enough to not go.

id let brittany pet my bone of you know what I mean.

Any happenings so far?

TIM POOL IS TRYING TO MATE WITH ANTIFA AGAIN!

People are complaining he never interviews the left

police have way too much control over it. Nothing will happen unless antifa start really pushing this shit.

couple arrests. the federal police are there and there's a federal building right across from the park so you can expect any arrests to come with harsher convictions.

Oh no, we don't get to watch retarded Americans hurt themselves, oh the humanity

kek, did the cops just say any violence on either side and the park MAY be closed?

Still doesn't mean it won't be entertaining to watch them clash with PPB and all the rest of the police.

Yeah, a bunch of angst teens larping worse than what South Park the Stick of Truth portrayed.

I would laugh my shimmies when someone actually brings a bunch of Molotov cocktails and tosses them while shouting "Fire Ball, Fire Ball".

>hearing this guy say kekistan over and over again

Antifa does more to protect free speech for all, especially minorities, than trump supporters. I'm looking forward to the Trump train spend the rest of their lives in prison.

>god bless america
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yep, pretty much the state of our country summed up.

what fucking planet are you from?

Is brittany pettibone a white nationalist?

It's starting...Brittnany is up front.

A serious cringe fest. If you go to one of these events and your first choice of a flag to bring is Kekistan, then FUCK OFF you are not welcome in our movement.

I was seriously expecting to open the stream and see some National Action / Scottish Dawn type shit. Oh how wrong I was.

kek, these fucking speeches are going to be cringey as fuck again aren't they?

>muh american nationalism
>muh no racism
>muh bla bla

Well I'd like to see idiots bash each other.

This. I'm tired of this alt-light shit. They are pathetic and weak. I'm not paying attention to this shit anymore. I hope all of them are jumped and beaten badly. Maybe a few will see the light after it.

I'd go down myself but I don't wanna be anywhere near these idiots.

yeah

Niggers say what!!??
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Niggers say what!!??
BLACK LIVES MATTER

>Antifa protect free speech for all
Except when they violently riot to prevent someone's speech

Yep. I'm seriously fucking raging at my fellow countrymen right now.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP ACTING LIKE MANCHILDREN. This is honestly equally as pathetic as antifa.

American National Action when?

>dude what the fuck I have to work tomorrow, I can't get into trouble

WE MUST DEFEAT THE CAPITALIST RIGHT WING PIGS!!! KILL THE NAZI!

Isis sympathiser you are what's wrong with the world

There has been another arrest. While I don't know the details, the police are beginning to search peoples' bags.

>muslims are here to stay

>nazi scum go away

top kek

that bitch needs some White shariah

OR here, I don't live in Portland but ama

I never understood the "immigrants are here to stay" chant, when 99% of people on the free speech rally side don't want to deport legal immigrants. That has never even been their stance. I feel like the left literally makes up shit to be angry with and pins it on to all trump supporters.

they need to realise that only people who care about american interese and american values are white americans

East side over here.

Exactly. As I mentioned in the previous Portland thread, as our movement begins to grow we absolutely can start being picky with who we consider "ours" and whatnot.

These "MUH MAY MAYS!!! HURRR!!!" fags deserve a spot in the gas chambers just as much as antifa or anyone in direct opposition to us. They make us look immature, unserious, disorganized, and just a plain pity.

OR-fag here aswell, whats going on?

West side here.
No happenings on my side of Lane County, but it is sunny, warm, and very green

From the shill planet

Stupid antifa (left) protesting the right downtown because the faggot commie mayor couldn't get the right's permit pulled.

chekkked

exactly, perhaps they already know, but they're dissembling since sort of public figures

the kekistani fags are a fucking embarrassment, is it a psyop or misguided morans?

t. antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU

watching this one, seems semi interesting; possible altercation

>reddit spacing

He'll interview anyone who'll talk to him.

This thread is now aware that the entire first part of the novel Freedom's Sons is a military attack on Portland by White Nationalists/Separatists:

>At 7:30 sharp on the morning of November the first, an artillery shell from an eight-inch howitzer ripped through the air with a sound like tearing cardboard from the Washington side of the Columbia River. The shell crashed into the Union positions along the Oregon side, and vaporized a mobile home business office standing on a side street behind the scorched and crumpled ruins of the Portland Expo Center. The shell blasted dirt and shrapnel through the air, and drove a flying four-inch nail into the buttocks of United States Marine Corps lieutenant Abdul Malik Johnson.

>“Muthafukka!” screamed Johnson in pain and rage. He turned to his fellow African-American lying in a prone position beside him, Sergeant Alvin Pettibone, who was wearing the blue-black uniform of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Police Organization. “Racist muthafukkas done shot me in de ass!” he howled. Then he saw that Pettibone’s head was gone. “Fuck! I tole you not to look up when you gots incoming, fool!”

>The Washington side of the river began to flash and smoke, and thunder rolled across the water like a gigantic hollow drumroll as the rest of the Nationalist guns and rocket launchers opened up. Great geysers of concrete, asphalt, brick and wood leaped into the air all along Marine Drive, and projectiles plowed craters into the golf courses and parks where the Union artillery was dug in. The battle for Portland had begun.

>Freedom's Sons, by Harold Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

It's the 5th and last in a series of novels dealing with the fight for a white ethno-state in the American Northwest.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington#Northwest_Quintet

>First book in the series:
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HillofRavens.pdf

They're just setting their initial bid high.
therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/

The Empire is about to destroy Oregon.

Hell yeah d00d. I want to get out of here though, maybe move to Idaho.

>posts from mom's basement

Tough guy loser. Antifa is out there risking their lives while you masturbate to anime and pretend being toughs

>the kekistani fags are a fucking embarrassment, is it a psyop or misguided morans?
Wouldn't surprise me if it's leftists larping to make the right look bad.

Defending free speech requires smashing fascists you bigot

It's called being an organized, articulate human being you mongoloid.

(You)

antifa isnt risking shit when you have the mayor and the governor on your side.

yew r m retard

I can smell the chitterlings from here, nigger.

Anyone going to the March against Sharia in seattle next saturday?

I'm too much of a Oregonian to move out of state again, if anything I'll go more south closer to Eugene.

>Antifa risking their lives

they're literally attacking redditors with steel rods, and then immediately running back into their crowds with police protection.

>“Muthafukka!” screamed Johnson in pain and rage. He turned to his fellow African-American lying in a prone position beside him, Sergeant Alvin Pettibone, who was wearing the blue-black uniform of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Police Organization. “Racist muthafukkas done shot me in de ass!” he howled. Then he saw that Pettibone’s head was gone. “Fuck! I tole you not to look up when you gots incoming, fool!”
top kek

TL:DR??

Can't keep up with this chaos anymore

this from that bald faggot

Eugene is Portland light, good luck with that.

Come visit us at /r/portland

Overcast here, no surprise
Permit for?
Probably for the best at this point

youtu.be/47aBGwumTVE

Alternate stream.

redditors LARP in public and edgy communists unironically think they are neo-nazi fascists, and try to shut them down.

you are new around here

reddit spacing makes your post

spaced out for more attention

it looks like shit

stop this faggotry

at

once

lurk

more

>Probably for the best at this point
;_; I'mma miss you Anonymous Oregon Bro

is tim swallowing the ultimate redpill right now by seeing how peaceful the inside of the rally is compared to the outside?

It's called paragraphs.

Medford isn't awful, but I consider Idaho just an extension of EO and I wouldn't mind living there.

>trump supporters have rally
>various groups counter protest
>all the usual kekistan attention whores show up
>police out in full force

Nothing is going to happen at these other than based shekel man wearing a Halloween costume and Laura southern shouting memes to her crowd of beta orbiters. Always please donate to Tim Poole and smash that like button.

Another arrest, perpetrator was using white powder

>Permit for?
The right asked for a permit to assemble downtown and protest. You have to apply for permits to assemble large groups of people in the city. The permit was granted to the group, then the max train stabbing happened and the mayor blamed it on a right side white supremacist trump supporter, even though he was a bernie supporter, and tried to have the permit to assemble revoked on false pretenses. The federal govt had to step in and say you have to let them assemble, the permit will not be revoked. So the mayor got butt hurt and now we have antifa making a scene trying to stop 1st amendment rights.

Good to know I'm not the only Sup Forumsack in this liberal cesspool of a state
I love this place but christ fuck everyone in portland.
Miss u 2 pham

Yummy Yummy i love communist cummy's in my tummy

Antifa will win
Communism will rise again ;)
#HailAntifa

This. Unless Identity Evropa or some group is involved, shit is going to be cringy as fuck.

/thread

on a scale of 10 to 10, how full of himself is timpool?

>some guy on the antifa came up to me and saaid "time I love your stuff" kek

better stream

youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U

Quite a bit, but he's earned some ego.

Yeah, this place is going to shit.