youtu.be/EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turn off the tv sven its not real life

It's irrelevant dude

only cliques that exist here
>junkies

>he didnt go to a highschool filled with stereotypes
sad

Underage b&? Cliques are a very real thing, at least they were in 2003.

cliques are hierarchial, there is literally nothing wrong with hierarchy

I dont think so
The clique you join shapes you as a teen

no nerds? no jocks? no preps?

Who's on the top for you norway? The popular kids?

Cliques are dead senpai, they were on their way out when I was in school. (6 years ago) they've all fallen into 2 vague groups, people who smoke pot, people who don't smoke pot. People still have their group of friends they associate with but it's not like who it was in the 90's. There's no groups of punkers, skaters, goths, etc..

There are individuals who dress punk, goth etc... But it doesn't have a social element anymore, a punker is just as likely to go smoke pot and hang out with hipsters as he is with another punk.

i also went to high school in the early 2000s, a big public one with over 1000 students. This thread is bullshit and OP watches too much tv

They are comical exagerations of commong stereotpes, so the viewers can recognize people or themselves in stories, despite nobody in reality being 100% one or the other, but a mix with a dominant trait.

>tfw this is true
I finished high school two years ago and the clique/group thing was dying out

there were the obvoius nerds and jocks, the ones who partied and the ones who didnt

there was also clearly some preps and goth kids
but the group thing is dying compared to the 90's

Graduated in 2012 and I can attest to this. In our high school people weren't divided by cliques but there were 'spheres' that people existed in. Obviously jocks hung out with jocks and smokers hung out with smokers but there wasn't that much differentiation between groups. Most 'spheres' of people overlapped each other somewhat.

the handsome and charismatic guys with good grades are at the top. like it should be

Is this change a good or bad thing?

>Clear obvious groups who just accepted people who were exactly like them
VS
>"spheres" of people wich overlapp into other "spheres"

We had no cliques here, but they seem pretty cool actually.

ever played the game Bully or watched a High School movie?
cliques are sweet if youre in one

>greasers
They still exist?

>nerds
>jocks
>preps
Grab all three, shake it in a mix, call it day. That's what I grew up with.

>junkies
Rich party girls taking heroin.

>that weird mix of punk kids, skaters...
Is this the fucking 80's?

>and weebs
Nevermind.

>they create comfort and a sense of belonging for students but they also create rivalry between the cliques
Nice to meet you summer, are you still in middle school?

It's true.

We had "cliques" in a way. But everyone overlapped and we're friendly with each other. I actually remember an incident where some skaters and gangbangers went and fucked up some kids from the rich side of town at a different school cuz one of em punched our schools favorite autistic kid and stole his DS just because he could.

"Your school had a favorite autistic kid?".

Really nice kid.

>nerds got coopted by geek chic, now they're just losers.

>there's no genre defining music en mass anymore, it's all arcade fire tier hipster crap.

>facebook was literally globalism and killed teenage subcultures.

>you'll never take your goth friends in your moms car while blasting radio werewolf on your way to your spot in the woods to smoke clovers and facetiously perform wiccan rituals.

>"Your school had a favorite autistic kid?".
kek
stories?

Not on topic, but I fucking loved Daria.

>nerds got coopted by geek chic, now they're just losers.
there still are groups of pure, just looser autist nerds out there
there was one at my school, nobody would go near them

>there's no genre defining music en mass anymore, it's all arcade fire tier hipster crap.
this, so much this
I miss edgy emo teenage rock

>facebook was literally globalism and killed teenage subcultures.
yes yes yes

>you'll never hang out with your gang of skaters after school ever again
just kill me

Not too many.

Like I said he was a really friendly kid. Most people liked him.

There was one time I did make him mad and stormed out of class and ran out yelling. We were playing Pokemon and I called his Charizard my bitch.

I've watched movies, they look great. We had none here, I don't think it's common in England.

>We were playing Pokemon and I called his Charizard my bitch.
kek

daria is top waifu
>tfw no narcissistic edgy goth-ish girlfriend

UK is just one giant gay clique.

speaking of gay cliques

any of your schools had any gay guys/girls?
were they bullied?

Pay reparations to slaves. NOW

We did have another kid.
He always walked through the hallways playing Gameboys or with Action Figures.
His name is andrew. Even the favorite autistic kid didn't like him.

Come to find out though, some guy would give him Butterfingers to suck his dick. That shit was a feild day. A dude named Tyrell put the guy in the hospital over it.

I got tons of stories about retards. Mostly from job corps. None from highschool really. Come to think of it, Job Corps had more cliques.

>Come to find out though, some guy would give him Butterfingers to suck his dick.
holy fuck what
but who would want to get their dick sucked by a retard

I don't know if it is good or bad, just is what it is.

As our country becomes more diverse I think cliques will be more focused around cultural and ethnic identity. In University it seems quite evident, as though there is kind of a self imposed segregation between the the different cultural groups. It isn't a hard separation though, I've seen girls in hijabs talking and laughing with girls in short shorts and tank tops.

i'm just afraid it will soon turn into one big mush where everyone acts and looks identical

cliques is what made you unique

now everyone is everything and nothing at once

It's not like it was 15 years ago. Stoners skaters and alternative kids were the same coalition in my school with jocks and preps having theirs and the special ed ghetto spics being a totally separate group. Now it's just homogenized shit.

Some horny 15 year old white trash who would stick his dick in anything.

His ex told me and my friends that he tried to have a threesome with her and his own sister.

dude, get your 80ties fetish off

>tfw stoner/skater/alt culture is almost completly dead

fuck off kraut

They are a natural reaction to a prison like environment. They're an adaptation to a degenerate environment.

>They are a natural reaction to a prison like environment.
that's actually a very good analysys

youtu.be/EYYdQB0mkEU
I don't know, but you'll never get rid of them.

Yes it's degenerate and more common in diverse schools for poor or stupid people.
I went to a Catholic school only whites and strict uniforms. The only difference was more quiet and outspoken people but everyone got along. And if you didn't the nuns would make sure you did by beating your ass. All these cliques you described I thought were just american memes till later in life.

Are you retarded. Most schools had cliques. Just not as obvious as they portrayed them in shows like Dat is

>I was in a few

Daria*

>I was in a few
stories?
what cliques were you in?

>tfw didn't fit into any cliques
>tfw spent my lunchtimes eating alone on the moors

>he didnt even join the stoners/weirdos

>There was one time I did make him mad and stormed out of class and ran out yelling. We were playing Pokemon and I called his Charizard my bitch.
Hahahaha. Wtf, why?

I was a band nerd. I was in marching band all four years. And dated girls from band and the drama troupe. (Some scene girls)

Also hung out with the potheads (some in band) and some of the football players in parties

Nice

sounds pretty good
why did you spend your lunches alone user?

I've jacked off to Quinn's (Daria's sister) tits so many times over the years.

Can somebody post some rule34 of her?

>cliques
What is this, an American high school movie?

>requesting r34 on Sup Forums

fuck off