Why did whites evolve to look like there is semen smeared all over their faces?

why did whites evolve to look like there is semen smeared all over their faces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxXzrLHIMfk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ZxXzrLHIMfk

You should be asking why did niggers 'evolve' like there is poo all over their face.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

Why can't you just answer the question?

Whites were a thing before niggers even existed, fuck off.

How niggers still manage to have self esteem despite their breathtaking lack of achievements as race is beyond me.

White male here, sorry my ancestors made civilization.

>white semen hurrr hurrr i so clever huh grandmami

Can you explain why you look like you rolled around in semen though?

Black are not only underachieved as a group, but their failures are just as bad. The amount of problems in EVERY BLACK COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD is absolutely astounding. Doesn't help that they look like fucking monkeys either.

Y-you know semen looks like milk, not like our skin r-r-right user?

Why do you look like poo?

I'd say you have no idea what having semen smeared all over your face looks like, but I'm sure you've had it happen to you often enough - I'll take your word for it.

Probably just part of evolution, I hope your descendants finally take their first step on the evolutionary ladder one day.

Why did a black man rule the United States for eight years if they're so inferior to the semenface?

Why would anybody want to evolve to look like they got bukkake'd?

you're assuming blacks can even understand how incompetent they are

Why did the whites rule the planet for 2 millennia and owned the whole planet if they're so inferior?

Let's get it out of the way that croatia has not owned shit outside a few shitty hills though, semenface

Becauz

>rain drop drop top fucking on your bitch shes a thot
>I pull up at your mamas house and put some rounds in it
>i fucked your bitch nigga i fucked your bitch i sell the most dope on the block will shoot to kill anything and don't care about my life or anyone elses life around me

(((Music))) from areas where blacks are just around.

Fuck the hypocracy and fuck niggers!
youtu.be/ZxXzrLHIMfk

It's better sperm than shit

My shitty little faggot country has had more contributions to the society than the WHOLE black race even though there is only 4 million of us.

>Why did the whites rule the planet for 2 millennia

Because they didnt? You Slavs should know since you people bore the brunt of Genghis Khan and his advancement in Europe that you can see today with Asiatic genes in your DNA. Nevermind that China was the wealthiest nation on the planet for most human history.

What is British Empire?
What is Roman Empire?
What is Byzantine Empire?
What is Spanish Empire?
What is Russian Empire?
What is America in the 20th century?
What is Portuguese empire?
What is Nazi Germany?
What is Commonwealth?
What is Belgium?

I'd rather be smeared in semen than diarrhoea, t b h shitskin.

if your semen is pink and beige tinted, you need to see a doctor.

why did blacks evolve- oh wait

>What is British Empire?

Other than the Roman Empire (BTW : Han Dynasty > Roman Empire), everything you listed was in the last 500 years.

I am NOT denying that Europeans/Whites have ruled for the last 500 years or so. But 2 millenia is 2000 years and Whites werent the dominant force for 2 millenia.

This will be a bong to muhkids, sad

OP BTFO hard. Embarrassing desu.

he was as much nigger as white

no pure bred nigger will ever be president (hint : its because niggers are stupid)

The Chinks are on par with whites, no arguments there
But niggers are worse than Turks, fucking Turks.

*BLACKING INTENSIFIES

>Roman
not white
>Byzantine
not white
>Spanish
not white
>Portuguese
not white

whats worse lads, poo or semen?

Spanish and Greek are white, yes.

whites don't have cumskin, but they do have apelike features, to wit: thin lips, straight, ratlike hair, pink skin, are hairy and highly aggressive. whites are more similar to apes than any other population on earth.

Millennia of sexual selection for traits coveted globally since ancient times

You're sheltered

>Be at a war 25 years ago
>Whole in fracture gets fucked
>still richer than half of eastern Europe
>one of the safest countries in the world
doing preddy good mate
Romans were white
Byzantines were whites before the turk invasion
Spaniards were always white, spics arent
Same goes with Portugesebros

You are mentally retarded.

Solid post ya tranny

Arguing with people like you had no point, I prefer insulting.

So we don't look like we were shit out of an asshole, or drenched in yellow piss.

>Why did a black man rule the United States for eight years if they're so inferior to the semenface?

Neck yourself, he isn't black.

>You're sheltered
quite the opposite, actually. I'm your worst nightmare, an educated African American.

>looking like cum, the fluid of life, is worse than looking like shit, worthless human waste

Explains the eternal nigger mentality quite well in all actuality

> I'm your worst nightmare, an educated African American.
>an educated African American.
HAHAHAHA
go rape some women, tyrone

my fucking sides

>your worst nightmare
Why is that exactly? We don't care about you. Why are you constantly trying to impress white people?

cum is cleaner than poo at least

well.. it could be worse am i right?

they lie to themselves and believe we stole all their inventions

Way to shit on Arabs lol what's your beef with hairy people?

Because it was a retarded question.

>t. Tyrone Jamal Tyrese

WE WUZ KANGZ

Smearing jizz on your face keeps you looking young. Ask 54 year old Tom Cruise.

I am totally serious.

Didn't know that being the best in your village at fishing out ants with a reed counted as being educated these days.

My fucking sides at you, kike. You apparently only believe people of Celtic/Gothic mudhutt nigger descent are white. But it is quite funny sedentary life was started in the middle east, and 97% of technological advancements were performed in Greece/Anatolia/Middle East under the Roman Empire for nearly 4 millenniums. If the people of these regions weren't white, they were still superior to all others during their time of existence. And since you obviously believe only white people can be superior, they must be white. Unless you are willing to argue with me that the non-white romans were superior to all whites, while "white people" were running around in forests wearing loincloths having bestiality orgies.

t. smelly basement dweller

You have to go. That inner city education isnt cutting it, maybe if your parents voted republucan you coulda chosen your school. Fagit.

>check ur color
It was a shitty joke

Can somebody translate this for me? My Ooga booga is a little rusty

White priveledge

Don't assume anything about me, least of all, my level of education. I know inbred hillbillies such as yourself come here to elevate their low self esteem. I'm happy to have helped assuage your feelings of inferiority, albeit, temporarily.

I received a Jesuit education and graduated summa cum laude from Weill Medical at Cornell. What have you done?

Pale skin gives an evolutionary advantage to those located in areas where cloud cover is high, light skin maximises vitamin D absorption when there is limited sunlight.

But isn't looking like semen evolutionarily bad?

>croatia
Do you even have running water?