archive.is/keuxS
youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s
nytimes.com/2017/03/13/nyregion/ny-regents-teacher-exams-alst.html
archive.is/FoNj8
archive.fo/FoNj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

75%? They're making progress.

Bix nood.

Wow, those standards must have been instituted by racist white males. Disgusting.

What about the negresses? Better?... Worse?

illiterate and shiet

ILLITERATE N SHIEEET

>progressive education

Institutionalized racism and SHIIIET

Am I supposed to fucking apologise because my parents taught me to read and enjoy books now?

Guess it's time to lower those standards again.

Boondocks was the best

If Sup Forums is any guide, white Americans fail at similar rates.

Modern education has across the board been failing when it comes to teaching boys, so I would imagine better.

ILLITRAT N SHIEETTT

Do blacks even get an education in America?

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Are teachers in America also primarily female?

That's the problem in my country: boys have no male teachers to act as role models.

>75%
Yet they can all get into Ivy League schools with a full ride.

Why would they even report those racist stats?

Easy, just lower those racist standards!

I bet you listen to rap too
degenerate.

It's obvious... A ploy for more gibs

KANGS

it's literally a good show famalam, at least the first 3 seasons

Unironically 80% of teachers I had accounted for Females
The 20% were the only good teachers.

Reading is racist.

boingboing.net/2017/03/23/about-half-of-detroit-cant-r.html

Pyramidz and shit.

Dude the first 3 seasons are god tier

Yes, and no
Yes, we build schools for them, hire teachers, and spend more per student on them
No, it doesn't seem to work, despite all of that.

Yes but they deny it and then blame it on white people. Where I live our schools were top in the state. The schools then became a school of choice. In came the blacks from surrounding cities and illegals out of fucking nowhere. We are now some of the worse schools in the state and score very low because they refuse to learn.

Yes. Also the curriculum was overhauled multiple times in the past few decades, each time focusing more and more on females. More girls in science, math, etc. has been pushed my entire life, huge campaigns while nothing has been done for boys. Boys get doped up in order to pacify them and are expected to behave the same as girls. In OP's article itself it says that girls are slightly ahead of boys in math and far ahead in reading, although educators do not see the gap in reading as being a problem. This after decades of being told the gap in math and science was a problem when boys were ahead.

>comes into a thread
>post a BARELY relevant picture
> and dips, like " that's all folks, I'm outta here!"

Why?

How's the democrat party working out for you guys? Remember when the KKK was an organ of that party? And you still vote for them???

Even if the Pharaohs were black, they wouldn't have been your ancestors.

You come from WEST Africa. Your Ancestors were probably 50 different Tribes that don't have any extant members

Well i guess reading standards are racist now. Hm.

>stuntin'

Wow

How do you fail a state exam? I grew up in Virginia and over here you either have to have a teacher who is incompetent or be retarded to fail a state exam.

The area I live in illegals are coming in and disappearing. There is missing posters all over stores and they're all Mexicans. Some of these "kids" look like they're in their mid 20s. They also ignored the states decision and have been building really nice homes for Muslims.

75 fuckin %

Chinese literacy rate stands at 95%

Wtf is going on Amerixa

It's the exact same here.

They even changed math so it's more about language (which girls tend to be good at) than numbers (which boys tend to be better at).
This is very worrying to me because it demotivates boys from getting into STEM.

I agree it's insane that "equality" is only considered when boys are ahead.
In the end it's boys who will have to do the jobs that make society function, so neglecting them is a huge mistake.

Picture is almost accurate just need to remove the metal,plastic,concrete,canvas and weaved cotton.

China has Chinese people and also lies to the world about their education statistics. America is about 65% white and about 5% Asian and we're honest.

As an add-on to this, blacks get an entirely different set of discipline at schools in the US. Whereas Johnny Miller gets detention and a call to his parents for a paper airplane, De'vonquarius White gets a sigh and a roll of the eyes for standing on his desk, rapping and cursing out the teacher during a test. Even if you do call the parents of a black kid there is a 50% chance the mother will show up at the school screaming obscenities and threatening the teacher and any administrator who tries to intervene. It is a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.

Boondocks was based as fuck

i hate rap but boondocks was pretty based desu

it showed a lot abut how stupid nog culture is

Dumb as a sack of shit.

oh look, its another episode of "libs pretend to be surprised when niggers fail at minimum human life skills and find a very clever way to blame all white males for it"

> But they all get scholarships to state Uni's

"Mayn....sheeeeit. Dis buk sum bowrin' ass sheit rite here, mayn. Dis sheit fo whitey, nigga".

majority female yes, my best teachers were all male however,im sure thats just a coincidence though

>They even changed math so it's more about language
This nails it perfectly. My mother taught math for 30+ years and she said the same thing. It actually slows the whole class down because 'word problems' take more time to teach and process. That's why you get high school seniors who can't add simple fractions. As a senior I was in calculus, which was the highest class available in my school, and there were less than 30 students in the only class of the semester. Meanwhile Algebra 1 classes had 35+ students and at least 5-6 classes a semester with students of all ages, from freshmen to seniors.

The worst were Remedial math classes, of which there were always several. These kids were borderline retarded. 17, 18, 19 y/o who were attempting to learn addition, multiplication tables and decimal points. Almost all blacks and Mexicans, almost all failing or struggling to get by with a C. I tutored them and it was one of the most depressing and infuriating experiences of high school. Koko the sign-language gorilla learned faster than they did.

Why would be expect 'people' to read who never developed any written language?

Deyz good boys, they dindunuffins. Dey just need mo money for deyz programs n sheeeeeeeeeeeit

My male teachers were all great and interactive with the students. One would even bring his acoustic in and fuck around. I did much better in their classes than the female teachers. Mainly because they made the structure boring and monotone. Though we had one hot teacher.

dubs

I know i'm a bong but the majority of teachers in my primary school where female. Only 2 male teachers actually worked there in the years i was there (year 1 through 6). the headmaster was a bloke though. Secondary school was a split between men and women. The women where either push overs or complete and utter cunts on the rag every day of the month.

Especially if they can dunk

Obviously, this is all white people's fault and we need to toss more tax dollars at black people.

DEMOCRAT PLANTATION
MAXINE WATERS LAUGHS

who needs to read when you can play sports

WE

niggers don't even play baseball any more lol

baseball is so white that the New York Times writes articles complaining about it

nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html

Always archive. Thank you.

>nytimes com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html
archive.is/keuxS

>not telling us percentage of white boy reading so we can compare

They already have way more money than the Whites in Eastern Europe after the USSR collapsed, and in some cases those people could go to school for only half of the day. It's a myth that brown people in the US are disadvantaged or oppressed in any way. They're their own worst enemies.

Fucking kek

I said sports you dumb faggot
Can you not read too nigger

You're one fast nigger.

>archive.is/keuxS
>author's name is kang
>hates whites
>loves blacks
I know he's Asian but still

What the fuck

Salsa on that webm?

but you posted a picture of Jackie Robinson, who played a white man's sport.

don't let anyone tell you niggers never go to libraries

youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s

if someone says "sport" and "pavement ape* in the same sentence you automatically know what sport they mean.

Kek

>Went to Rural Southern School
>Poorish County
>Got a decent Education
>Most everyone did
>Getting my Masters in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Кoт блины

That webm is absolutely ridiculous...I shouldn't be shocked but i am.

ey, das raciss

.gif
grandpa pls

fuck my sides

Fake news. Fuck off Nazis.

>Niggers think that niggers reading a book is newsworthy.
Holy shit, they wuz kangz and shieet, they were upper clazz and could read pop up books and shit.

I always found it funny that The Boondocks got attacked by leftists for being racist when it was an accurate portrayal of black society made by black people.

The fuck, it's true.

>The Board of Regents on Monday eliminated a requirement that aspiring teachers in New York State pass a literacy test to become certified after the test proved controversial because black and Hispanic candidates passed it at significantly lower rates than white candidates.
nytimes.com/2017/03/13/nyregion/ny-regents-teacher-exams-alst.html
archive.is/FoNj8

>95% literacy in china
I don't believe that for a second. The people in the rural areas (outside the "capitalist island" cities) are dumb and uneducated. I doubt they can even count to 10. They are just slaveworkers for the big companies.

This story was great, turns out minority teachers in NY can't read English.
archive.fo/FoNj8

Also I can't find the article but there was a school somewhere that got a huge amount of money to improve, put in an indoor Olympic size swimming pool, renovated classrooms, laptop for every student, etc. and test scores went down. Guess what race the majority of students were?

no entiendo señor

Krack win oh pen 4 da boowoys