Liberals are THIS delusional

>liberals are THIS delusional
Honesty what the fuck is wrong with these people?

It's sickening. To compare murdering terrorists to people who say mean things ABOUT the terrorists and say they are the same

think about all the responsibility they have to accept to come to the right.

Tell them, I'd rather be a Spaniard than a Moor

These traitors need to be mercilessly killed along with the Muslims. Our survival is at stake and they have inferior friend vs foe detection that puts our race and civilization in peril.

Enemies first, then traitors must be sterilized or hung to remove them form the gene pool.

Tired of nonsense words. For every individual they kill we should kill 10 of theirs. Drag them out of the Mosque and hang them in public. As long as we are consistent they will learn.

What a pandora's box women's suffrage has been proven to be.

>woman's opinion
I'm fucking done with pol. You autist faggots think you're so edgy, yet you continually chimp out over shit that comes out of a woman's cock holster. Fucking saged and see you faggots tomorrow

How many are actually calling for the death of ALL Muslims? Wanting to send them back to their homelands is more common and is morally righteous as both the natives and the invaders benefit from it.

I don't even blame muslims. They are inferior shitskins. Animals basically. It's the white liberals that are the enemy. Enabling this. Destroying the west.

You stupid fucking idiot. This dumb bitch can vote. She can influence the people around her with her shit opinion. And those hundred people who liked her comment agree with her

Modern humans are the only group in history that have not defended themselves against the group calling for their genocide. Every other group that has invaded, the country has responded in kind.

Why are we so cucked?

>Why are we so cucked?
No culture ever allowed women to vote before. If it were just white men, we wouldn't be in this mess.

How is she wrong if she's talking specifically about all out genocide?

Because she's strawmanning, cuck.

false equivalence

muslims openly call for a theocracy, they are traitors

>invaders benefiting from no more gibs

There's a reason they're coming. Not even Muslims can bear to live around Muslims.

The terrorists are fucking pigs and deserve to burn in hell that is for sure. But damn if they aren't clever enough to make us turn on each other.
>make an attack
>somehow kill only a handful of people despite having weapons that should easily kill more
>public in shock
>people say not to blame all muslims for their actions
>wait a while for people to put the last attack out of their memory
>another attack
>only kill enough people to worry people but not enough to make a full backlash occur
>people that remember last attack speak out about how tired they are of this happening
>people that have forgotten/don't care speak out about how they shouldn't blame all muslims
>tensions rise
>rinse and repeat

They have the means to kill a lot of people but they only kill enough to keep the fear alive, but not enough to cause any country to retaliate.

With as feminized as men are these days, I'd say males are the problem as well.

>morally righteous
And?Who gives a shit about having the "moral high ground" against those parasites?Virtue signaling everyone.

>With as feminized as men are these days, I'd say males are the problem as well.
Yes but that comes down to women being given power in our society as well. Ultimately, it's the men who give the power to the women. They only have it until men decide against it, so technically it's fake power. But in the end, it's the men's fault for giving them the power. And the pandora's box is how having given this power resulted in new generations of feminized men, thinking it is the correct profile of being male.

Also, I think since women are bosses now, and power holding figures in society, many males never expand out from childhood. It must be an instinctual thing, that if a woman holds power over you, you are still a child. I bet this fucks with the psyches of males badly.