TELL ME Sup Forums, DOES A WHITEBOI LIKE YOURSELF EVER EXPERIENCE FEAR?

TELL ME Sup Forums, DOES A WHITEBOI LIKE YOURSELF EVER EXPERIENCE FEAR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3RP7NJUE5g
youtube.com/watch?v=E0vWx9VjGe0
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
youtube.com/watch?v=uBeDenYTAH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope because I'm white

Haven't been scared of a cavalry charge since 1814

m only afraid of snakes and spiders when they surprise me.

And I'm terrified of heights - not because I'll fall and die, but because I get this impulse to fly.
I'm scared to death of drowning in debt, and of mental problems brought on by stress - and I fear not being completely aware of everything around me at all times, so I get really scared when back-to-back long strings of coincides suddenly becomes personal secret messages.
And I dread: anti-psychotic agents, psychotropic drugs, heavy tranquilizers, cancer, drunk-drivers, police roadblocks, and remote control-snipers.
I'm horrified by the fact that there's nothing anyone can do to keep the police back and stop them from chasing you.
Mortified, that one day my finger-prints and DNA will be found at the scene of a heinous, gruesome, violent crime, that truthfully wasn't mine - that I had nothing at all to do with. And I'll have no defense against the science. And all of my family will be gone, and I will die genetically alone.

And I'm afraid of people, like JJ, my uncle's friend, who escaped from the Loudoun County jail, kidnapped a teen-age girl, raped her repeatedly, with a curling iron, plugged in, got 177 more years for it, but might escape again.
And I'm afraid of brain damage, with paralysis and permanent confusion and feeling powerless.

I'm afraid that I sold my soul to the devil for next to nothing and just don't remember it.
I'm afraid of people that have nothing to live for, especially when they're jealous of me.
But most of all, I'm afraid of my own true feelings: of isolation, giving everything away, the sense of prominence that comes with every pain.
And I'm afraid, that I'm living a lie - about to be found-out right now at anytime.
Horrified by what's inside, when I'm found dead with a self-inflicted plastic grocery bag duct taped around my throat and head.
And I'm really, really, really afraid that all of my dead relatives in heaven can watch me masturbate.

Ever since I hurt my penis, it's been getting smaller and smaller, and I'm afraid that one day it'll completely go away, and I won't even have one at all, or just a calcified urethra, and nobody will love me, because nobody could love that either, and so I'm sick with fear, that in a frustrated fit of rage, Ill cut it off and feed it to the dog before it gets that way.

But I fear rejection, wasting time, lost, and knowing that I won't be here much longer, and the universe will never stop expanding.
Stretching everything out, into black particles of sub-atomic nothingness.
Anti-dust.
Forever and ever.
Paranoid.
Survival is selfish, so what's the point?
Amen.

I'm not afraid of anything in life

Why would you be

I'm afraid of multiculturalism taking over the world.

>Challenging the Irish to a religious war.

Good luck.

Daily. I have kids.

Are you admitting you're afraid of us? I would be considering we could destroy you with easy. You better pray to your false god that the liberals keep holding everyone back

wat

Yes, of spiders.
Nothing else though desu.

op is scared of white men lol

I'm afraid of crowds but nothing else. I got separated from my family when I a kid in a large crowd at a theme park and since then I've always been afraid of crowds.

Yes, I experience fear. However I will not cower or run because of my fears. Nothing you can do will will make me stand down Muhammad. However you will have something to fear soon enough. The Whites are waking up and will rise again. When all of that starts the Muslim cowards in the west will truly be scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Nigger im saveing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0vWx9VjGe0

>Tell me, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

DBZ > Game of faggot Thrones

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

kek

in 100 years every white boi will be enslaved

ya. shit was high energy

That cavalry group wouldn't even take my small town.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBeDenYTAH8

nope, I'm pretty much numb to the core right now.

Didn't 50,000 British troops control 300 million Indians in the Raj? As long as the ratio says below 6000 shitskins to 1 White, we're good.