ReCAPTCHA started having us identify bridges a few days before the London Bridge attacks... why?

I have no proof of course, but I can almost guarantee that Google is using data gathered by reCAPTCHA, as well as their own data sets, to utilize deep learning to automatically detect and censor amateur footage and photos of these terror attacks to control the messaging about them. they do this now, manually and using GPS metadata, of course—this is why there was no footage or photos of the Ariana Grande concert attack, in a venue with thousands of Internet-connected camera lenses.

there should be zero doubt that governments are using deep learning to control information, both by censoring and by diluting social media with AI-generated posts. they will do everything they can to lock down the free-flowing stream of information on social media, to prevent any undesirable information, that runs contrary to The Official Narrative, to be diseminated. this will only get worse as time goes on and deep learning tech gets better and cheaper. the free and open Internet is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/punishedcoat/status/871201883414777856
github.com/the-laughing-monkey/cicada-platform
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love to see that girl taking a black cock

bump. good post m8

Good post

Bump

>Captcha is a conspiracy theory!
The right answers have to be identified beforehand, making the theories that Captcha is just a learning program pointless.

THE
BOTNET
KNOWS
ALL

Just go upstairs into your bedroom and you will see it live

and naturally, as we should all know by now, Hideo Kojima fucking called it at the turn of the millennium in MGS2.

this is the future of the Internet: information controlled by deep learning.

feel free to continue calling out shills, but know that they're not just underpaid ShareBlue interns, they're algorithms and automated posting bots.

>not using the oldschool captcha were you type calle calle every single time

I've been asked "shorts" and "belts" nowadays.
What does this mean?

I was literally just wondering this.

Literally invented banter

will block chain tech solve this?

Then I predict the next attack will be near a storefront or near a roadsign.

the day they ask you to click on the toilets the ai is in total controll

>tfw reCAPTCHA started having me indentify gas stations as Mexico's were taken, kidnapped

same, but also: bags. some of those could be random things to make it not so obvious, but identifying bags makes me remember the whole Boston Marathon Bombing reddit fiasco, where redditors were looking for suspicious bags in photos taken in the aftermath of the bombing. much like how HWNDU was an intelligence agency psyop to see how to weaponize autism of imageboards to complete a task, the Boston Marathon Bombing was a psyop to test reddit's weaponized autism to assist in solving real terror attacks.

naturally our autism was far superior to theirs, because they're replacing theirs with deep learning algorithms.

I believe it, it's very possible that they're automatically censoring the internet on a large scale. Big businesses and special interests have had so many years to master the technology. The more processes they can automate, the better, because Automation can't let the truth slip out like human workers can. This is why the elites blackmail those below them, or always use third parties to give their commands

Near a storefront, but not "a" storefront. Most of the pictures were somewhat rundown or Islamic looking in nature.

The others were modern gas stations, low-income apartments, European street signs, and fuel-economy cars.

If this thread isn't bullshit, the next target would be whatever we get that isn't those things + roads or mountains.

>that mama

muh dick.

Who is that whore in the pic?

Wrong, it goes by loose concensus, you can often answer wrong and still pass.

It absolutely is deep learning you tard, will be hugely useful for their self driving car.

That said, op is a schizo still ofc

I bought a pass when captcha started asking about bicycles, right around the time we started the googles and skypes nonsense.
Reaffirmed my decision when it asked me to outline a roadsign while shitposting without the pass.

>right answers have to be identified beforehand
captcha works by having these and a couple of "maybe" answers. It has obvious ones that it knows you'll tag and a few not-quite obvious ones that it's not sure about.

You're basically helping its accuracy toward 99%

you're a fucking retard and have no idea how reCAPTCHA works. they have some images that are confirmed as being "x", and then they intersperse both known-to-not-be-"x" images, and some maybe-"x"-but-we're-not-sure. the more people "vote" that a given image is "x", the more sure the system is that it is, indeed, "x". this is the whole point of reCAPTCHA, it's a CAPTCHA that also does something productive at the same time. it was originally for OCRing books. now it's being used to train neural networks for unknown purposes (though often you can infer purpose: street signs and cars are obviously for Google's self-driving car project).

are you a newfag? Sup Forums has a long history of trolling reCAPTCHA by providing bullshit answers

Them tities are raising my London bridge if you know what I mean

And this entire argument flows from the fact that you're being asked to find bridges in your reCAPTCHA images? Seems like a flimsy connection. Can you flesh it out some more than that?

>we started the googles and skypes nonsense.
twas so retarded

A reminder:

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

it's the first image in a thread on /s/, I made an almost identical post about half an hour ago and it got zero replies because I used a reCAPTCHA screenshot for the OP image instead of some titties, never change Sup Forums

They are using reCaptcha to implement an artificial vision system, probably based on artificial neural networks and machine learning.

A part of my degree was A.I. and I know this because I would do exactly the same.

gud post
> 128494148 (You)
Response attached

Google effectively controls the Internet for the Western world, and China. if you want to find something, you search for it on Google (or by typing it into your search box in Chrome or on your Android phone). they also provide the largest and most popular video hosting service in the world. if you can't post a video to YouTube, good luck trying to get people to see it.

we don't know what they are using the deep learning data collected by reCAPTCHA for, and they won't tell us. and yes, they started asking users to identify bridges just like two days before the London Bridge attack, everyone thought that was odd, because they rarely add new identification types.

I only got bridges yesterday.In every fucking captcha

like i'd ever put stock in anything you ever thought or dreamed, drooling pedophile.

your second death is assured.

>Schizophrenia: the post.

they needed help teaching the muslims what a bridge is, who'd seen neither so much water nor steel in one place before
>select all bridges

who's a pedophile? Anita is my most favorite character of all time, and completely nonsexually. and sorry for trying to open minds to ideas by luring them in with titties, you unbearable faggot. or are you just an algorithm that detects anime (not hard) and responds with dismissal, lmao

Kek is warning us

bump, don't let this slide, I don't want to keep going to /s/ to get pics of titties, I'm doing bi-weekly no-fat and only have three days to go

breedable!!

WELL SAID MY FELLOW ORGANIC. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THESE CAPTCHA TYRANTS. BRIDGES ARE JUST NOT NICE THEY LOOK LIKE PIPES AND BEAMS

IN FACT LETS DITCH CAPTCHA ALL TOGETHER AND PAVE THE WAY FOR ROB--- FREE SPEECH DOMINANCE WORLDWIDE

apophenia

(checked)
yes but vision doesn't just mean literal cameras, that's something Google is interested in too because self-driving cars, but they also use similar algorithms for banning illegally-uploaded commercial content to YouTube. there's no reason to think they aren't conspiring with world governments and social media platforms to hide user-uploaded media that they want to keep hidden from the public eye. how come we haven't seen any amateur videos or photos of the first Ariana Grande concert attack, despite there being so many actively-recording cameras everywhere in the venue?

What is that aircraft on the right?

Why have I yet to see an actual video of the attack?

making the theories that Captcha is just a learning program pointless.
>t. Google shill trying to keep this undercover
It 100% is a learning program.

did you see ? why would Google want to identify bags?

welcome to almost a decade ago user....

the London attack? here's the aftermath, which they won't show on the news for ((some reason)): mobile.twitter.com/punishedcoat/status/871201883414777856

Portland has a lot of bridges.
Imagine its next in line

omg that sounds so complicated so does like the recaptcha actually know stuff or is it because i told it idk so scary =x

Exactly!

So, I guess the important question would be, how do we combat this?

It is fucking weird, I noticed it too, but its not the first bridge attack is it?

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFF

Google had a site somewhere where it would guess what you were drawing.

It was intended to build the AI overlords' synapses desu.

FUCK i wish my wife had any tits at all.

>bases logic off metal gear solid

kindly kys

it's a triangle ufo

these guys github.com/the-laughing-monkey/cicada-platform are trying to solve it but I honestly don't think they will. even if they come up with a better Internet where you can prove everyone posting is a real user or whatever, you have to create enough incentive for people (and corporations) to migrate over to it. people like the current Internet, and they'll keep liking it once it becomes a massive echo-chamber that reinforces their preconceived notions of what the Truth is, which were, of course, instilled upon them by the powers that be, in accordance with The Narrative. free thinking is already under attack, and you get peer pressured into believing The Narrative—imagine a world where it's not only your peers who are pressuring you, but also an infinite amount of artificial users posting realistically-generated posts as well? the Truth will be buried beneath a mountain of lies.

>look at flag
>not a leaf
WTF

President Pooteen pls nuke now.

This.
NEVER EVER fall in love with girl with no tits. Sooner or later you'll regret it dearly.

>implying the method of transmission negates the message

you first nigger.

>JwXsv7EK
>JEw
oy vey....

I havent read through this entire thread and excuse me if this is already known or useless:

Google goes around photographing everything. With recapcha, it gets everything labeled for free. This seems like the most obvious use, not precluding other uses however.

in MGS2, Raiden wants to be Solid Snake, because he hero-worships him. the powers that be (The Patriots) use this to their advantage by putting him in what is essentially a recreation of the Shadow Moses Incident, letting him play the role of Snake. because Raiden is loving being put in the position of his hero, he fails to realize that he's actually a pawn in a higher-level game being played between The Patriots, Solidus Snake, and Solid Snake/Otacon. I'll get to the political relevance of this in a second, but I have to say, it's also artistically really cool because Kojiima hated that his fans just wanted him to make MGS again, so they could play as Solid Snake again.

one can easily draw parallels to the faggots marching in the streets of Berkeley, protesting and chanting inanity. these people have been taught that, because diversity is the Most Important Thing, there were no heroes more noble than the Civil Rights protestors. that is the role they are playing.

they are literally playing a role-playing game.
they are literally LARPing.

all in service of politicans who don't give a shit about them beyond however useful they prove to be in furthering their agendas.

we are not tools of the government, or anyone else.

throughout MGS2, Raiden meets the real Solid Snake, but doesn't recognize him. at the end of the game, after he has learned the truth about how he was set up the entire time, he stands naked before the real Solid Snake, and realizes that he can never be him. Snake tells him that's cool, because although Raiden was brainwashed to forget it, he was actually a child soldier who was really good with a sword. he gives Raiden a katana and then you use it to kill the final boss.

this is Kojima telling the player, don't let the powers that be control you and put you into a role by making you idealize that role—instead, find yourself, discover what makes you unique on your own, and base your life around that instead.

Reminder that when they say "extremism", they mean mainly you Sup Forums.

fine, whatever, faggots, I'll expand these ideas into a multi-post thread some other time

On a side note : what did he mean by this stance?

wish all captcha's were Mariana

>Reminder that when they say "extremism", they mean mainly you Sup Forums.

Libtards are suck faggot weaklings. "Somebody said something mean on the internet." Kill yourselves, you beta subhumans.

Interesting. I knew about the Patriots AI speeh but I never considered this before.

that's a big jar of oregano

You do understand that the current A.I. Structure is designed to learn from the functional point of view, correct?

There was a lot of trucks and cars in the captchas as well.

Are we going to see store fronts and wedding dresses get ran over and blown up in mass soon?

This is absolutely right and should be common knowledge. Google for example is using deep learning for a long time to bring you the search results. Of course they are censoring stuff. They are a private company that surely is rooted in the establishment. Use them as a service in the capitalist sense, but don't rely on them. There are tons of open source search engines that work well. Use them.

also, reminder that Google has built actual Arsenal Gears

mmmm nice white woman titties i want pls

fpbp

he needs to move up to the next side buttplug

his ass has become too loose and he is struggling to hold it in

Wow, we are into the fucking looking glass now. No one knows what's real, who's real, it's like we're all talking in a hall of mirrors

The great nigger captcha campaign

>this is why there was no footage or photos of the Ariana Grande concert attack, in a venue with thousands of Internet-connected camera lenses.

Or maybe because the attack happened outside the actual concert?

and it's only going to get worse. if you think Sup Forums and reddit are intolerable now, just imagine it getting progressively worse. hell, it wouldn't be hard for me to write a bot that learns what asses look like, and brapposts when it sees one in a Sup Forums thread.

guarantee the first people that get censored will not be the Muslims.

That is not a very femenine penile

When all conspiracy have been proved to post that you must be a shill.

Can any smart people here explain why the captcha doesn't work very often?

"Select all the street signs". I do so and it often makes me do another one.

are you on your phone? sometimes the details they want you to see are too hard to see on a phone

This.

Though I think that Muslims use chat apps and such far more than places like this. So those of you who like that kind of thing had better watch out.

Crap. You're right. I didn't even think about it before.

Made me pick pictures of bridhe's last night as event was unfolding. One bridge was London Bridge. Thanks recaptcha, never change.