Is islam a religion of peace? do you support islam? Adriana Update

Get to Work Sup Forums, Let show em what we really think!
twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096
mobile.twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871462434724352000
mobile.twitter.com/deplorableme148/status/871476005415772160
twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871470072698724352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where has Islam ever brought peace?

I don't think you will be able to make the poll majority vote as no, mr american, sir. Those twitter people are pretty liberal-y

Reported to Reddit. Prepare to be shut down.

Well, it's been pretty quiet for everyone after islam, I mean, not much going on 6 feet under, is there?

SWAY THAT SHIT NOW!

Yes, if you kill everyone you hate there will be eternal peace.

Rocktalitiy! ISIS wins.

no but seriously, that's pretty fucking brutal. holyshit.. almost as brutal as that demonstrating video in cutting vital cutting parts.

>twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096
bump

>Rocktalitiy! ISIS wins.
But they killed him, that means he won.

Lol how much mental gymnastics does it take to actually think that the religion we constantly hear about on the news is THE religion of peace. I fucking hate humanity.

Thank you, Jack, for correcting the record.

kek @ live mad that the question was asked. Read the replies.

bump for promise

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

It's the religion of submission through any means possible using the most deplorable, wretched acts of extreme violence

my top 3

LOL I think she may have deleted that last reply. I don't see it anymore. But hears some fresh O.C.

It will be deleted...

Holy crap...her fans were killed by muslims...
I always assumed that the "left wants you dead" narrative on the right was pure propaganda but this is fucking proof!

>hears

American education.

That's clearly excerpts from the Koran, not the Quran. It says it right there. Who's the real idiot here?

61% no

Kek

Please somebody reply to this

with pic related. I don't have a throwaway Twitter.

don't forget this one

don't forget this one

don't forget this one

don't forget this one

waiting for a response on this one

Rare.
You a Dane or Native?

there you go

Keks will grows stronger everyday.

This is horrible, why is he coughing blood? What is the physiological explanation to this?

Perhaps the excess blood that was not going to the brain went inside the lung and still triggered the cough reflex?

that poll will be removed any minute now

I love you, Veganlyfe666.

FPBP and trips of truth

yep, bretty much.

is this a real account of hers?

>666 votes

Some guy who is an expert in enhanced interrogations dropped some pretty mean red pills on Fox News this morning.
>A radical Islamic terrorist confirmed that idiots in the west use the American definition of 'peace'
>Says peace in Islam means death to all non believers

hail satan

>the religion of peace

not

>a religion of peace

The subconscious brainwashing is already taking effect I see.

hahahaha now even the "do you support islam" is in negative territory.

3-2-1 until the pull it all.

Blood pooled in the back of his mouth and eventually reached down to the cough reflex that was still active, yes.

rare fag

>Where has Islam ever brought peace?
plenty of Rest in Peace when islam is brought

cap it and spam it on her twitter since the polls will be removed soon.

She responded

fuck wrong image

I love you.

Explanation:

It inst real you dolt. Isis is bought and paid for by America, its Hollywood

tweet her anti-women verses

Is Oml supposed to be "oh my lord"?

What kind of Muslim would disrespect their sand demon spirit with a lower case L?

any footage?

twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871470072698724352
Katy Perry had pictures of the victims on the back of her dress and it formed a heart shape

You can't make this shit up

It's already no.

Yes and no. The people already existed but were funded/expanded/ordered by the weaalthy elites of the world, mostly in America.

They're just going to turn it around by posting equivalent verses from the Bible. Happens every time.

if these are the twitter collages then does that mean reviewbrah is on there aswell? kek
also checked

who cares, they think the quran is peaceful, they'll get btfoed

Just for this bullshit I hope there is another weather balloon crash at the memorial concert tonight

>bitch jumps the bandwagon of ''being a muslim'' to score more tolerance points and oppression olympics
>accuses others for jumping the bandwagon of hating Islam

their projections are non-stop. Seriously mentally ill.

THE religion of peace? What the hell?

Before Islam the Middle East was a bunch of warring tribes like it is today.

Then Muhammad came around and conquered the Middle East. If peace=stability then I guess you could argue that it provides that.

You have to remember it wasn't till Israel was founded that the Middle East started getting shitty.
They just shoved a brand new country over their holy sites, which has then agitated their societies like a rock in a shoe

did we win?

Sauce?

>The Koran isn't the Quran
>Thank you

fucking chain them back in their kitchens

Unabashedly checked

>You have to remember it wasn't till Israel was founded that the Middle East started getting shitty.

tell that to the Indians

and please explain how the Armenian genocide and ottoman violence was due to Israel

that's just wrong

> it wasn't till Israel was founded that the Middle East started getting shitty.
Go read some history. Saudi Arabia is named after Abdul Aziz bin Saud who BTFOed all the warring factions. Before the end of the Ottomans there weren't even countries across most of the ME.
Nasser tried pan-Arabism, Saudi is trying Wahhabism- but Muslim Arabs are basically uneducated savages and always have been.
Roach jokes aside, the Turks are far more intelligent. Arabs never invented anything and took the credit for the Greek thought they protected. At best they were adequate librarians

Bump

We need to ALL vote that we support Islam and at the same time that Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

They would twist this around so it fits for their agenda.

Good catch. I think that confirms she's a poser to score points.

We just assume they mean Islam is a peaceful religion when they say that Islam is the religion of peace, but that's not what they mean.

The goal of Islam is to dominate the world through conquest, and thus create 'peace' when they are all that exists, hence the religion of peace. But to reach the peaceful state you will need to convert or kill all the nonbelievers.

There's basically two ways that Islam exists in a nation, either a peaceful state that follows the book of peace, in which the country is already converted, and jihad focuses on your inner struggle to be a better muslim. Or, Islam is in a state of war, and follows the book of war. State of war happens when Islam isn't in control of the land, and this means muslims act differently and takes up jihad agaisnt their surroundings, to convert it into Islam, via any means, including terror and violence.

Sure it's the religion of peace, but to reach it's peaceful state it requires total worl domination via jihad in all its forms.

>You need to reply one more time
>Male = 2x female

LOST

Is she suggesting other religions are barbaric? Is Islam *THE* religion of peace? Gas the Hindu dindus now!

I don't have a twitter account so I can't view results, what are the results atm?

It will show that Islam is supported by people who don't consider it a religion of peace.

They have the audacity to call Islam THE religion of peace right after an Islamic terrorist attack. Whilst I agree that the perpetrators of the attacks are not ordinary muslims, I can't bring myself to even suggest that the attackers weren't following a code which was based on the original religion. What they are doing is sweeping the dead and wounded victims of the religious attacks under the rug in order to protect multiculturalism and equality.

What i find depressing is how the left only responds to the most radical opposition, never giving the time of day to those who actually try to negotiate the issues. Thanks to this, the rational and agreeable opposition to Islam and mass migration get grouped together with the "racists" and "Islamophobes", and have their arguments swept to the side.

>American education

Please keep us fags who refuse to make a twitter updated.

gottem

Why the fuck does the peace ribbon have playboy bunny ears?

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more degenerate.

Thanks for posting though.

>mexican twitter users
No, there is no blue checkmark
It also has only 16k followers

there were lots of peaces of little girls on the floor in london a month ago

Bump

>month ago

a week ago sambafag

Get Sup Forums on this as well, they'll help.

thank you. Ariana Grande needs to get beheaded.