Shia Muslim here

Shia Muslim here.

Blessing and peace me upon my brothers and sisters of all faiths and believers of God, the beneficent, the merciful.

It is very unfortunate these shitskin cultures decided to diverge from the message of the Prophet (PBUH) and form the warmongering anti-god Sunni faction, and later the Wahhabi splinters.

Please know the true followers of the God of Abraham are always on your side, regardless of what ((((they)))) tell you in the media.

Peace be upon you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PNEdH0PxAw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutub_al-Sittah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitab_al-Kafi
wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_Mount_Lebanon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you follow different hadith than the 6 main ones that most Sunni follow?

Sunni Muslim here.

Trump is on our side, we will liberate your homeland soon. Dibs on Persian qts during occupation.

Seconded.

In all honesty, Shia is much more based than Sunnies. You faggots wouldn't care if mecca was destroyed, right?

you guys want different engravings on your spikes or can we just go with "kebab"

I follow no hadith. I follow the teachings of god, his prophet, and study the teachings of his family. I do not vehemently obey any law but God's. The Sunnis follow the teachings of politicians in their hadiths. Many of them are haram and only serve their culture and further their powers.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=4PNEdH0PxAw

>Quran fansubs

hehe

Do women talk back to you in Shia?

so Shia only follows Qu-ran and rejects all the hadiths?

No shias follow hadiths. But you have to understand that hadiths are basically what people CLAIM the prophet said (I.e. tell a story about the prophet). Shias only follow hadith's from the prophet's family or highly trusted people.
Sunnis follow hadith's from a lot of people and most of the hadiths are bullshit. Also, most of these people are obvious liers. For example: they follow a guy called Abu Huraira. This dude has the most reported hadith's from the prophet, while only knowing him in his last few years.
These people who make-up hadith's usually do it for political gain etc. Even if it's not, it's still not the word of god/prophet since it's made up

OP you suck and are taking too long to answer anything. Also missing everything interesting.

Sunni follow hadiths, so does shia. The divide is which hadith they follow. People who reject the hadith are called Quranists.

So OP, how's fasting?

It would be extremely annoying, but you can bomb it if you please. It was destroyed before.

The Sunnis will destroy you for it however. They are crazy as you noticed.

BTW the Kabba was originally a home Abraham built. Kind of sacrilege if you believe fyi.

I water fasted for 4 days in a row two weeks ago. Shit's good for you. You should try it.

>The Sunnis will destroy you for it however
yeah wtf is with those faggots.
How do I become a shia muslim? Shahadah?

The real people in charge 'here':

When (((we))) get our fucking pipelines situated, you niggers can go back to killing one another.

So OP, what's the punishment for apostasy

Are Sunnis the Muslim equivalent of Catholics and Shias their Protestants?

>the merciful.

Yes. But if protestants came first.

I do that regularly on any day because of gaming. Can't really say how it affects me but I think I'm doing pretty well.

No punishment. You believe in god and his messenger or you don't. NBD if you don't senpai.

Is there feminism in shia?

Shia are okay with me. You motherfuckers were all cool with us when I was deployed.

Fuck Sunni though.

DEATH TO ALL SUBHUMAN MUSLIMS
YOU ARE OF LESSER BLOOD THEN US
DESERT NIGGERS, PRODUCTS OF MILLENNIUMS OF INCEST
ISLAM HAS CONTRIBUTED NOTHING POSITIVE TO THE WORLD IN ALL ITS EXISTENCE
POOR OP, HIS ANCESTORS GOT BEAT UP BY ARAB SUBHUMANS, NOW HE BELIEVES HE IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THEM AND AFFILIATES WITH THEM, LITERAL STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
YOU CAN ALWAYS FIX YOURSELF THROUGH CHRIST, FOR ALL SIN IS REVERSIBLE, BUT THE CHANCES OF YOU LISTENING TO ME ARE VERY SLIM, AND IF YOU WON'T, THEN I HAVE NO TROUBLE INFORMING ME YOU'RE LIFE HAS NO MEANING AND YOU ARE A PLAGUE TO THE EARTH
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD THROUGH JESUS, THE WARLORD MOHAMED SPREADS THE MESSAGE OF DEGENERACY AND SATAN
AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM, IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR ALL OF US WITH YOU OFF THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's NBD mean?

Quran believes in equality of sexes but mandates men to protect women from societal evils if they require it. (Why the prophet (((maried))) an 8 year old. He knew what happened to 8 year olds on the streets without a guardian. Guardian in that society means marriage.

>Not regarding Ibadis to be the true bro tier Muslim denomination

Here's a TL;DR:

When Muhammad died, some people believe they should elect someone to be the new leader while some people believe it should be of his lineage: Ali. After arguing about it for centuries, hadiths were invented. Here's what a typical hadith sounds like:

According to Abu who heard from Ahmad who heard from Rashid who heard from Osman who heard from Hamzah who was friends with the prophet, he once said so and so.

This was transmitted orally for 200 years before some dingus wrote it down.

From then on while Sunni and Shia follow the same Quran, they kill each other over which hadith is legit.

>hee hee kaffir we're just like you!

Return the holy land and Constantinople and maybe we'll think about it.

Not quite sure that answers my question. I just don't want to deal with SJWs. Wondering if Shia Islam has that going on or not.

That's nice of you, but according to every major Shia (and Sunni) scholars like Khomeini and Sistani, leaving Islam is a death warrant. They'll sugarcoat it with things like "we'll hold you for 3 days to give you a chance and repent" but it's ultimately in the texts and hadiths that apostasy=death.

Muhammad was a false prophet turn to Jesus or turn to dust sinner. Deus vult ave maria non nobis domine.

Sunni I talk to follow these 6, is it not the same? These are supposedly reputable sources

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutub_al-Sittah

No. The arab spring was a western backed movement to introduce SJW. But that is more political than religious.

lmao

Thank God. I remember that. Was a bit concerned about how the republican guard dealt with it, but have since grown up. I've learned dealing with SJWs requires such things.

Muslims still believe this and if they don't it shows their book is wrong.

sounds like a bunch of fagget shit, we should nuke them all

Shia have got their own kitab/kutub (the word basically means "lithurgical book").

This is the main one, although various shiite sects like the ismailis or others might have additional texts they subscribe to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitab_al-Kafi

By right the majority of Muslims, both Sunni and Shia, by the Quran's standard, are heretics. The Quran itself states that there should be no compulsion in religion. None of them reads the book anyway.

The Quran also states that God's messenger is a pedophilic warlord, and that all men should be more like him and follow his example having sex with children. Also encourages cousin/sister marriage.
The Quran is a heathen book of degeneracy.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

The problem with Qur'an is its cryptic language. Anyone who's familiar with the Arabic language understands that Arabic words have a very wide range of definitions, and a book full of sentences which can be interpreted in tens of ways (leading to a subsequent infighting over who interpreted the Qur'an "the right way") will only add to the confusion. The majority interpreted that very verse about compulsion as that you can't force a person who still identifies as a Muslim but is behaving badly to act more religiously, that's where I've seen it being used first hand anyway. If Muslims can unify on an interpretation of the Qur'an that'd fix a lot of issues, especially with the Qur'an itself having lots of nonsensical statements if taken literally, and others that are flat out stone-age violence which contradicts the whole "religion of peace" idea.

Is it easy to find a shia wife?

That's the actual spirit of the Quran, that anyone can read and interpret it on their own. That man can think for himself.

"Surely Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable-- (that of) a gnat or any thing above that; then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord, and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable: He causes many to err by it and many He leads aright by it! but He does not cause to err by it (any) except the transgressors," - 2:26

Unfortunately the fact that groups of people *must* follow certain interpretations is how we got into this mess in the first place.

lmao shia dog using taqiyya to appear more moderate and please the kuffar

pathetic

>If Muslims can unify on an interpretation of the Qur'an that'd fix a lot of issues
Yeah, and then they'd unify against us and make us become inbred degenerate pest like them.
Lebanon is rightful Christian land, Muslims in the 20th century became a majority and ruined the once respectable country. Through pretending to be refugees, Muslim subhumans started a civil war, killing thousands of innocent Lebanese people who are of Phoenician descent and not subhuman Arabian barbarians like them. Even earlier, Turk subhumans starved innocent Christians, all in the name of Islam.
If you are a Muslim in Lebanon, you don't belong there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_Mount_Lebanon

Sunni scum, Shia is clearly more based.

Even if this is bait I sincerely hope you die a slow and painful death

Probably the best summary.

Much like the Bible people can't unanimously make sense of it.

Tell me something I don't know leaf

>then they'd unify against us

Highly depends on the interpretation they'd choose to follow. I was implying an interpretation that actually follows on the idea of peace and non-compulsion.

so basically it can be used for good or for evil depending on who gets into the driver's seat

then get out of the way muslim, or be swept away with the rest of them. the crusade is coming

That can be said about literally anything but sure let's go with that.

Post your hand arab

In America? Yes, because arab women aren't my type. Thankfully found a true redpilled woman.

Well if everything is up for interpretation then where can you even begin in a debate?

By having a basis in your arguments. Arguing is boils down to convincing the other party that you are right, and surely you have reasons to believe you're right. For example, the verse in question that states no compulsion in religion is 2:256. Now some people might interpret it as this user put it while others like me believe that it's a catch-all can't force Islam on anyone, Muslims or non-Muslims.

Basis for my argument lies in 10:99, which states: "And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?"

Which, to me, more or less says if God wanted the whole world to be Muslim He would've done so. But if anyone wants to argue otherwise, they're free to present their basis and we'll see whose belief is more solid.

Ok wasn't sure wether you were muslim or not.
Even if they chose to follow an idea of peace(highly improbable because islam was founded by a warlord) their religion is still cancerous due to sexual imorality, and the fact that it is at root violent.

Oh piss off, camel fucker, you're hardly better than those shitstain Sunnis.

Remove all kebabs. Remove Muhammad (anus juice be upon him)

based shia

every shia i met in iraq was fine while the sunnis were barely better than feces

True. I almost don't mind so much if shiites come here. It's those faggot sunnis that need death.

Disgusting mud slime defenders. You should be hanged along with them

Are you saying you don't want to breed with a sexy persian woman?

Correct degenerate trash. I don't want sociopath retard children with goat fetishes

>Correct degenerate trash. I don't want sociopath retard children with goat fetishes
But persians are the true aryans.

Kill yourself, preferably somewhere alone, without explosives.

raging rob has spoken

Please kill every single sunni and we can be good.
Pissrael despises Iran, so I believe you guys could be good.

REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB

Let's crusade the middle east, destroy the wahhabs and keep whatever we conquer. Fair enough?