Far right raises £50,000 to target boats on refugee rescue missions in Med

>Aid charities have saved more than 6,000 from drowning this year. Now anti-Islam ‘Identitarians’ are crowdfunding to pay for vessels to chase them down

>Far-right activists are planning a sea campaign this summer to disrupt vessels saving refugees in the Mediterranean, after successfully intercepting a rescue mission last month.

>Members of the anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “Identitarian” movement – largely twentysomethings often described as Europe’s answer to the American alt-right – have raised £56,489 in less than three weeks to enable them to target boats run by aid charities helping to rescue refugees.

>The money was raised through an anonymous crowdfunding campaign with an initial goal of €50,000 (about £44,000) to pay for ships, travel costs and film equipment. On Saturday the group confirmed they had reached their target but were still accepting donations. A French far-right group hired a boat for a trial run last month, disrupting a search-and-rescue vessel as it left the Sicilian port of Catania. They claimed they had slowed the NGO ship until the Italian coastguard intervened.

>Simon Murdoch, a researcher at the London-based anti-racist organisation Hope not Hate, which is monitoring the Identitarian movement, said: “While these actions are appalling, unfortunately they don’t shock us. The fact that these far-right activists are seeking to prevent a humanitarian mission, helping some of the most vulnerable people in the world today – including women and children at risk of drowning – speaks volumes about them and where their compassion lies.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/03/far-right-raises-50000-target-refugee-rescue-boats-med

defend-europe.org/en/home-2/

We pirates now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All able-bodied seamen report for duty. Press S for Sink'em.

Collect evidence and sue them.

>Pirates of the Mediterranean
I like it

Donation link on the site guys. Open your hearts and wallets for europe.

I gave for my fellow whites. Will you user?

All set sail on the ship Frying Colours.

Good

>women and children

better raise money for a private security company to deal with the immigrants.
I would rather see mercenaries deployed, than kids with boats,

Aye!

something something freemarket
something something ancapmemes

Donation sent.

kek

Good. Take them all out. Stop terrorism.

>gibs us shekels so we can pretend to fight teh refugee crisis, goys!

FUCK OFF. NAME THE JEW OR GO KYS. STOP BEGGING ON Sup Forums YOU LITERAL JEWISH PARASITES.

>all we need is about about £44,000 to save teh white roice, goyim!!!

STOP WHORING YOURSELVES ON Sup Forums

SAGE AND REPORT BEGGING THREADS

So glad that we raised the money and Europe is save now.

So the alternative is?

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

>all white people look the same
Semitic racism must be stopped. The marginalization of my people will lead to a holocaust. Think of the 600 million.

Why are you posting a Canadian slut in a thread about Europe?

>JEWS ARE BEHIND THE MIGRATION CRISIS BUT THATS OK LOLOL JUST GIBS US YUR SHEKELS AND WE CAN GET A BOAT INSTEAD OF JUST NAMING THE JEW!!!1

post uncensored

WHO CARES IF WE ALREADY DID THIS A MONTH AGO AND DIDN'T STOP A SINGLE REFUGEE? GIBS US MOAR MONEYYYYYYYY!!!!

>rubs hands

Get your gun rights back and the right to defend your property and yourself, also free speech would help to adress the masses.
Also as I stated before if the government isn'T willing to protect the border hire a private company.
The blackwater guy even adressed the problem and said he would be able to deal with the immigrants.

>it's ok when accept funding for some goal, but not ok when other groups do it

>Get your gun rights back and the right to defend your property and yourself, also free speech would help to adress the masses.

So that's about -- what? -- 30 years of elections to slowly get more and more accepted?

>NAMING THE JEW AND STOPPING BOTH THE JEW AND IMMIGRATION CRISIS
$0
>SCAMMING THE GOYIM OUT OF THE LITTLE MONEY THEY HAVE WITH THE FALSE PROMISE OF ACTION BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEW
priceless

>I know le jews want to le overrun whites (only people keeping israel existing) with muslims (people who want to exterminate israel) because of memes on my anime website

neck yourself goy

That sounds like a good plan but it doesn't stop the problem now. Is there any other way to stem the flow of invaders from across the sea?

I need to join the identarian movement stop the refugee boats.

>name the jew

Yeah, that will really work. "Hey, this is all just a Jewish conspiracy to kill the white races."

No you can vote for the government to do something, but we all know how europe votes.

Read most of these as a kid growing up.

Hornblower was /ourguy/

I asked them to accept donations in bitcoin. They didnt want and they told me to donate with paypal... Obviously they dont understand the ton of coins i am sitting on

Which further narrows down the options to that of the last resort.

The captain goes down with the ship.

You can't buy anything with bitcoin besides CP and black market weapons.

The only thing that can save us if a few take over the ship, before they smash it into the iceberg, democrats will just follow orders of their new captain, because they are spineless creatures.

I will accept your bitcoins and donate to the charity for you

Like this?

>History has clearly demonstrated that people screw up whatever seems to work well. They just have an itch to fix things which are running smoothly. Over the decades, societies run by jews, or females, ultimately turn to chaos. In this regard I am not suggesting that non-jews or males could keep the engines running more smoothly. In my view, females are too short-sighted to grasp the historical implications of their 'do-hooding' activities and the jews, forever being of pure economic brain, also bring collapse in due course. So far, white males are keeping the technical machinery well-oiled but the shackles of feminism and talmudism, with their Marxian insistence on forcing the incompetent into positions of influence and control, will be the monkey-wrench which will precipitate a struggle which could have been avoided if white men behaved as white men. When the seas are calm, and no land is in sight, women and kiddies can play at being captain. Where the coming storm hits, game time will be over and men again will do what they always have done best -- be the captains.

>Where the coming storm hits, game time will be over and men again will do what they always have done best -- be the captains.
Pretty much agree with this, but there are no more captains in Europe and if there are any left they will rot in prison after they start taking over the ship.
Our governments are the greatest enemy to our nations