Why do Scandinavians have wide noses and thick lips?

Why do Scandinavians have wide noses and thick lips?

mongol influence.

Also include short foreheads (as shown in your picture)

Why are greeks literally just Turks on an separate island?

There are only so many ways to make a face, desu

Those are Slavic features.

Remnants of Neanderthal genetic influence. They did run the European continent for some 300K years before.

anunaki lizard neanderthal ppl

nah its purebred anglo features, along with beady eyes and a burning thirst for aryan blood

It seems Sami influence can give you quite large noses.

snow
>niggers

snow niggers

I want them to suck my DICK

dem blemishes

b-but niggers hate snow

Mixture with Sami.

The only pure white people are the Dutch.

Thick lips aren't exclusive to scandinavians. Europeans have remarkable genetic diversity among the population, and a wide variety of characteristics can show up even in relatively isolated populations. Eye color, hair color, facial structure, size, shape. Tons of variety just within a single ethnic group. The Scottish, for instance, can have 5 different hair colors.

which phenotype is this

>greece

Oh yes, more nose hair pics plix.

it's actually surprising how genetically distant they are given how close they are geographically.

Norman

This is false. The only pure white people are us the Irish.

>these answers

It's because of the North Eurasian Hunter Gatherer genetics you retarded pieces of pure Afrucan shit.

how do rh negative ppl play into this?

I could tell you the genotype.

Don't forget the weak chin

faggot

>1 post by this ID
slide detected
sage

Anyone remember the Swedish sisters who faught off cops after being hit by large motor vehicles while crossing an English expressway?

They looked kind of like Bosnians for some reason.

fought

This is pretty close.
The noses are very rarely wide at the base, if they are it's usually at the bulb.
They have more fat in the face to protect from the cold due to environmental pressures.
Not so much mongols, they invaded further to the south in Europe.

I dunno, but they're fuckin hot desu. Literally my fetish

WRONG. The only fully white people left are us americans

If you consider pure and inbred the same thing.

that dude is not scandinavian, he looks at least 20% black

aren't they?

das rite

I guess so, Fucking a baked potato won't produce offspring, so your sister might me the next best thing.

maybe if your idea of what scandinavians look like comes exclusively from nazi propaganda imagery.

Isn't it interesting though, the Nordic archetype actually comes from a village in Austria.

my family is pure danish, no one related to me looks like that, none of my family friends look like that, the only person I've seen looking like that is in america, a lad whos mom was a mulatto, looked just like OP picture

surgery

>listening to varg on anything ever
might as well listen to the ramblings of the closest homeless nigger near you

i dont believe you, post face

Well, it's not that *everyone* in Scandinavia looks like this, but it is not rare either. As some people here said, it's possible that in the old days this was the leading phenotype. Danes are more gracile anyway.

>island
This must be the "superior" norwegian education we've been hearing about

This is a nordic woman. You can see why mediterranean > nordic.

danes are more white than swedes or norgewgians.

Out of Africa.

take the looks pill

I really really fucking hate the lipjobs that women do to themselves nowayas,it's a fucking epidemic

>tfw quarter Japanese
>tfw my lips are nearly as big as Kambei's from Seven Samurai

Chin is too wide, mouth and cheek bones are too far forward to be a nordic honestly, doesn't look like one to me either.

being quarter jap doesnt quite offset 3/4 negro you know

and its not even attractive, who the fuck made up the concept that negro lips like angelina jolie are good?
all those puffy lips do for me is begging for mercykilling

Honestly, I didn't mean to bash Nordics, I was just looking for Danish language videos and this guy showed up. If you think he's not typical then I believe you.

Maggy gillenhal

all women over a certain age look like Bruce Jenner now that he has chopped his willy off - it is so strange I mean Cindy Crawford - pretty 50 something total turn off cuz she look like he/she Bruce. God I hate Bruce Jenner

Okay kielbasanigger

Free air & small dicks

How are you coming along with paying your debts, Greece?

Dunno, it's a complicated issue. Do you think that Norwegians have some mild prognathism?

Well it's not impossible that he is Norwegian but it's extremely atypical.