Why are you not a follower of Muscular Christianity

Teddy Roosevelt was a believer of Muscular Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Timeline_of_Orthodoxy_in_the_British_Isles
romanitas.ru/eng/THE FALL OF ORTHODOX ENGLAND 5X8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=cdXrllfTshU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=cbrWgHgfj84
youtube.com/watch?v=6nR2UPsEoOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are you not a follower of Muscular Christianity
>Teddy Roosevelt was a believer of Muscular Christianity.
roosevelt was a kike-loving christkike
and christianity is for pansies

>roosevelt

I'm a Sodomite. I'd go full Jesus freak tomorrow if it weren't about pandering to women.

I am, we English invented it

God hates fags

Wrong Roosevelt

You may not have much time left faggot.

>Wrong Roosevelt
christkikes are all the same, traitor

Wrong Roosevelt dumbass

that's fdr

>I'm a Sodomite
death by stoning for you

>Wrong Roosevelt dumbass
FUCK OFF KIKE
>not knowing that jewish america was antinazi
scumbag christkike fuck off

lol what's the dif

Muscular Christianity is the only belief system that doesn't result in fully fucked spreading your cheeks for foreign invaders. High testosterone vanquishes lies like vampires to the sun.

Fuck you slavscum get out my country

>Muscular Christianity is the only belief system that doesn't result in fully fucked spreading your cheeks for foreign invaders. High testosterone vanquishes lies like vampires to the sun.
ok, juan

This. The west is in decline because real men are few and far between. Manhood died in the world wars it seems.

>Fuck you slavscum get out my country
you're the imposter brit, christkike
>This. The west is in decline because real men are few and far between. Manhood died in the world wars it seems.
yeah, because you supported the wrong side, you dirty jew

No shit they're anti-order, why do you think they're trying to destroy any and all traditional order systems we have. Muscular Christianity is the anti-thesis to jewish control.

>denying christ-the-kike
you dirty jew piss off

Jesus called rabbinical jews the devil. Read a bible you freak.

This is a christian country and always will be, my Saxon fathers chose to be Christian back in 596, and all my fathers since then have been Christian. It's you who is the imposter slav. This is ENGLAND not POLAND. Go home.

>pic related the CROSS of SAINT George

What is this muscular Christianity?

Because I hate jews so much I refuse to worship a dead Jew on a stick?

>Jesus called rabbinical jews the devil. Read a bible you freak.
>This is a christian country and always will be, my Saxon fathers chose to be Christian back in 596, and all my fathers since then have been Christian. It's you who is the imposter slav. This is ENGLAND not POLAND. Go home.
FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY JEW CHRISTKIKE
JESUS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A JEW
READ Sup Forums YOU UNEDUCATED GIMP

What is this Google? It was a form of Christianity that encouraged masculinity.

>all caps

Calm down and fuck off kid, Sup Forums is for 18+

Jesus was a bro and everyone knows his gains were much much more than anyone could have ever thought of at the time, well, only among the few that is. (((they))) did not appreciate his wisdom as it was the eternal truth. Jesusbro taught us that he was not the only begotten ssonogram God, we are all begotten children, all born of the same matter. God as (((some))) would say and use to persecute you for for centuries. Jesus really taught us that we were just as him, Gods. if you think I'm high and I am then suck my dick from the back while reciting John 10:34
>Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?

also krsna poster BTFO by Jesus spilling the insider secrets kek

son** lol ssonogram phone postan but needed preach to the choir

>Calm down and fuck off kid, Sup Forums is for 18+
and adults who wish to not be spoken to like disruptive toddlers shouldn't talk about their fake jewfaith on Sup Forums
christkikery is for babies not adults and you'll just get ripped apart by me for daring to speak about it
go on and try it you filthy christkikes

This. The Christpill is the ultimate redpill. Gott mit uns.

Everytime you attack the Christian faith, the atheist Jew laughs.

>This. The Christpill is the ultimate redpill. Gott mit uns.
>Everytime you attack the Christian faith, the atheist Jew laughs.
itp the stupid christkike thinks nazism is christianity
jesus is a jew you scumbag

>Hitler's mother was Jewish

Holy shit my man you are the very definition of a blindingly enraged stormweenie. Learn what stoicism is you fanatical scum.

I'm not going to have a serious discussion with you until you stop freaking out. What makes you think Christianity is controlled by modern Jews?

>Hitler's mother was Jewish
ok schlomo
>Holy shit my man you are the very definition of a blindingly enraged stormweenie. Learn what stoicism is you fanatical scum.
>stormweenie
dirty jew piss off

>I'm not going to have a serious discussion with you until you stop freaking out. What makes you think Christianity is controlled by modern Jews?
a kike is a kike

>Muscular Christianity
I've wondered why more fellow Christian guys aren't in shape also. At least the young energetic ones.

Pic relevant to the discussion.

But IMO ancestor worship is the only redpilled spirituality. Supplement with philosophy. Your tribe and family should be your community, not a group of co-religionists. Ethnicity, ancestry, and spirit serve to teach your past and who and what you are, and give you support and guidance for the future.

You can read Christian literature, but don't be dogmatic. Read it as a history of these people, and about the nature of Pharisees and abrahamic religion. Christ was just a man, as he said many times.

Christianity is a religion for sandniggers created by sandniggers

Can you name a single Jewish head of church? And what about historical Christianity like the Church of England or Anglo-Saxon Christianity? I know you're a slav but remember this country had a history before your people turned up to take our low-wage jobs.

Created by Jews killing Jesus because he challenged rabbinical Judaism

This!
*gets forcibly converted*

>I know you're a slav
fuck off christkike faggot

Lol holy shit you are mad. Do you even have anything to say other than nazi memes?

>>>/stormfront/

The Anglo-Saxons peacefully converted. What about them?

Answer the questions

I'm Catholic just a bit of a weak guy, more into reading books and that.

this is Sup Forums you dirty jew
>Answer the questions
you filthy christjew piss off

yes my friend, his wisdom is divine and all knowing. just a simple man who had seen what religion had done, picked what was good and holy and tried to curse what was wrong and evil.

hey bby y u so mad¿ î håvė çōōł łëttęrš too. KRSNA still eternally BTFO by Jesus and his Julian Assange like leaking of eternal wisdom

Lift mate, it improves testosterone

Hahahaha looks like you cant answer a simple question about the supposedly Jewish controlled church

Dont swollow the swole-jew. Yes goy, create big temporary muscles by destroying all ligaments, tendons and joints you will need during crisis ,crushing you into a dried out Tinman.

The muscular reader is the ubermensch.

>jesus

beta cuck who has never been mired, please come back in 10-15 reps

>jew jew jew jew

There is sensible questioning of the Jewish faith and people who are jewish, and then there are retards like you who spam memes all day

>There is sensible questioning of the Jewish faith and people who are jewish, and then there are retards like you who spam memes all day
kike

Lol looks like you're malfunctioning. Every post you make that isn't answering my questions just proves you don't know what you're on about. Real racists like David Duke and Nick Griffin (who have done more for the movement than you ever will) would cringe at you.

The point was that you can take what message you want from the Christian Canon. You can see what you want to see, so you should be conscious about it and choose to only use it in a way that has a beneficial effect or else do no use it at all.

As I said, use it as a tool. In these times Christianity has been turned into something extremely negative. Ever since the Scofield Bible, they have been getting more and more subversive. Again, if you want to read Christian literature, there are better choices than the Bible. Some old Christian books are extremely redpilled.

He's like a broken record kek

I agree to an extent. You should lift and work out but focus on cardio and endurance training/strength exercises. Big muscles > strong muscles desu

>Lol looks like you're malfunctioning. Every post you make that isn't answering my questions just proves you don't know what you're on about. Real racists like David Duke and Nick Griffin (who have done more for the movement than you ever will) would cringe at you.
is that so, kike?
i bet you think you're truly british whilst worshipping a jewish desert deity
you scumbag christkike loserscum
>As I said, use it as a tool. In these times Christianity has been turned into something extremely negative. Ever since the Scofield Bible, they have been getting more and more subversive. Again, if you want to read Christian literature, there are better choices than the Bible. Some old Christian books are extremely redpilled.
i don't want to read the jesus books, schlomo
jesus is nothing but jewish fraud

No Orthodox churches in the UK unfortunately, Anglo-Saxon orthodoxy was GOAT though.

Bravo, user
You truly prove that modern Sup Forums lacks any ability to not bite bait. I mean, this is some pretty trash bait, but you still got bit. I commend you on your community service

>No Orthodox churches in the UK unfortunately, Anglo-Saxon orthodoxy was GOAT though.
there's no such thing as anglosaxon orthodoxy you absurd illiterate moron

fpbp

This is the last (You) you'll get from me so savour it while you can.

>there's no such thing as anglosaxon orthodoxy
orthodoxwiki.org/Timeline_of_Orthodoxy_in_the_British_Isles
romanitas.ru/eng/THE FALL OF ORTHODOX ENGLAND 5X8.htm

Stop shitposting and read up on your own country's history you fake nationalist. I'm disgusted I'm falling for your bait but this is for other anons who might be lurking. There was an Orthadox church in England for hundreds of years before the schism.

Post Christian lifting tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI

youtube.com/watch?v=cdXrllfTshU

youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

>This is the last (You) you'll get from me
i hope so you scumbag christkike
>Stop shitposting and read up on your own country's history you fake nationalist.
dirty jew fuck off
>There was an Orthadox church in England for hundreds of years before the schism.
it's roman you dirty jew
jesus is not british
he's a kike, you filthy hebrew-loving christcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=cbrWgHgfj84

> getting jihadid and religion of peace
> b-b-b-b-but CHRISTIANITY

hahahaha no wonder why you are absolutely shit. e-larping instead of hitting the pavement. lol kys e-larper.

kill yourself you tripfag scum

ok juan >kill yourself you tripfag scum
jesus speaks again

He's been spamming every thread mentioning Christianity for weeks. Never says anything though, just flames and derails threads.

hes probably a beady eyed shitskin as well

>He's been spamming every thread mentioning Christianity for weeks. Never says anything though, just flames and derails threads.
no, you are the outsiders
you don't belong here you're dirty redditors

>hes probably a beady eyed shitskin as well

youtube.com/watch?v=6nR2UPsEoOU

Gaudete, gaudete! Christus est natus
Ex Maria virgine, gaudete!

God save the White Race and God save us all.

stop smearing the name of Krishna you unbelievable idiot. Christ is an incarnation of Vishnu and your ignorance and hatred do not reflect the Atman

>when christkikes try to speak about things they don't understand
dirty christkike FUCK OFF

I asked him about the Jews controlling the church and he couldnt name a single Jewish church leader kek just calls me a jew all day

>whats up shitskin...post those beady eyes of yours. youd be thrown to the wolves first chance. im not hiding from anyone..lolssss KYS DIRTBAG
jesus fucking christ
do you think you're aryan?
you're a kike
>mwaaah
baby christkike crying himself to sleep
dirty jews

>jesus
LOL

Great arguments. I really sense the charm and eloquence of Lord Krishna within you!

I will pray for you, may Jesus the Jew bless and keep you brother. Hare Krishna

>Great arguments. I really sense the charm and eloquence of Lord Krishna within you!
>I will pray for you, may Jesus the Jew bless and keep you brother. Hare Krishna
you're misapplying your jewish desert scriptures onto Aryan literature
because you're a kike

D-D-D-DO YOU THINK UR ARYAN?!!??!?!
no, actually i dont. my tribe isnt aryan. LOLLSSZZZ

hahahahaha DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? lols a literal beady eyed SHITSKIN LARPER. i wouldnt be surprised if you were an actual e-larping shitskin. look at that eye color,,youre the mongoloid. not me. youd never be accepted, not me

>you are the outsiders
>t. spamming tripfag Pajeet
I have regularly seen good Christian threads on this site since 2006. Every thread you "contribute" to is just filled with nothing but flaming on both sides. You don't add anything of value, don't post.

>D-D-D-DO YOU THINK UR ARYAN?!!??!?!
>no, actually i dont. my tribe isnt aryan. LOLLSSZZZ
>hahahahaha DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? lols a literal beady eyed SHITSKIN LARPER. i wouldnt be surprised if you were an actual e-larping shitskin. look at that eye color,,youre the mongoloid. not me. youd never be accepted, not me
accepted by whom?
>t. spamming tripfag Pajeet
you retard
tripcodes are meant to be used by Aryans
nonaryans are unable to maintain tripcode identies
>I have regularly seen good Christian threads on this site since 2006.
that was then, this is now, you utter retard
>Every thread you "contribute" to is just filled with nothing but flaming on both sides.
nope
i don't flame because i know the rules
>You don't add anything of value, don't post.
you meant to say:
>You don't add anything of value, you don't post.

>Christains worship the chosen people of god and god
>Jesus was a jewish middle eastern man
>Christains worship jesus
>Jews are the supposed chosen people of god
Is Christianity literally Good Goyim: the Religion?

>guy the jews literally put on a cross because they hated him so much

>jewposts him

Is this guy literally the best goy or what?