Why was Canada never annexed by the United States?

Why was Canada never annexed by the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtlblog.com/lifestyle/canada-beats-u-s-a-for-biggest-penis-sizes-in-north-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh Empire and the Muh Friendship

Why didn't the US seize you during the war of independence?

it might in the distant future

If the EU collapses and world war breaks out then we'll just become part of the American Empire
Were already getting closer since Trump told the EU to fuck off

Too many Canadians.

We tried taking Quebec during the revolution. We got defeated. We tried again in 1812, and got defeated again.

Canada may be our retarded little brother, but they earned their right to exist. That said, we did scam Oregon Country away from you/them.

the leafs are cucked

i'm pretty sure fallout 3 got it right, soon the UN will also fall and then prob nuclear war

When we fought the revolutionary war all the royalist faggots ran to Canada. That's why they're such cunts today and we don't want them in our country.

Real talk senpai: if the united states was willing to take in more people during the initial settlement of canada, how many people would really live there?

Thank God they didn't

>The foundation for Canada's annexation was laid in 2059, with the establishment of the Anchorage Front Line as America's bulwark against the Chinese. National relations with Canada and the United States deteriorated rapidly with continual pressure from the U.S to Canada for authorization to be given for the US Army to protect (and by unofficial extension, claim) the Alaskan oil pipeline hosted on Canadian land.[4]

Pretty realistic scenario

They tried but the burgers appointed a drug-addicted degenerate as their invading general and got BTFO.

Because you limey cunts would invade and try to retake your former territories

it does especially now

because you decided to come and protect us in the war of 1812, it was your decision captain

cuckada wasn't even a country until 1867

All your draft dodgers ran to Toronto, too.

Needed a shield

The original fallout had this shit you dumb nigger.

americans know not to mess with the big boys.

well i think america is happier with having a buffer zone between it and russia, Finland in scandinavia and Canada in the North, if war ever starts it will happen there

If doubles we invade Canada

i guess america is a bunch of faggot pussies. too scared to annex us you losers?

(Desperately hoping theyll do it)

Why didn't you marry the ugliest woman on Earth?

my apologies you connoisseur of games but my start with fallout was with the third instalment cunt.

I'll cuck you, bb

Is Britain any good? The way I see it, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are better places to live. Why did the majority of Birts decide to stay in Britain? I mean Australia was a penal colony but now it's a much better country than even the UK.

That was the British first of all
Second of all why the fuck would we want a frozen wasteland of nothing thats full of cucks and shitskins
We bought Alaska thats all the cold north we want

Interestingly there were US war plans to invade Canada (and Canadian plans to pre-empt an invasion by invading first and then fighting a retreat) up until WW1.

The British army defeated us, not Canada, which didn't exist. The British earned the right for British North America to exist. Canada repaid Britain by agreeing to be Britain's bitch for eternity.

Are you only rationed one game a year?

>mental gymnastics
I guess it was the British who defeated the British and not Americans...

great britain is a canadian protectorate and has been for long before 1802. this fact is of course publicly suppressed .

>frozen wasteland of nothing
Look at this retard

>full of shitskins
What's your percentage at now? Like 62% Kek

They tried to but failed.

do you mean by that, that at least I afford a game a year, you keep enjoying the stamps.

If you look at an early map, it's FAR FAR easier to trek west to the ocean than to trek north through Canada to the arctic sea

I have a feeling that Jefferson knew a fair amount of the landscape (probably gathered by French Explorers) before he actually made the Louisiana Purchase

It was Quebecois militia mostly, Americans got bfto by the french

Too many French-speaking shitskins. We have enough of those in the deep south.

>frozen wasteland
>more farm land than you can imagine
>more natural resources than you can imagine
jesus christ you're fucking stupid

>frozen wasteland of nothing
I mean, user has a point. Aside from Quebec, you are a frozen wasteland of nothing.

Watch out. Quebec might secede if you stay liberal and let more chinks in. They are tired of paying for the rest of Canada's shit.

...the thought, from the Canadian side, was that the key was to hold a corridor between the Maritimes (and hence troops/supplies from the UK) and Central Canada. The west coast and prairies were assumed lost initially.

They'd do this by blitzkrieging south through the top tier of states and destroying transport infrastructure (roads, bridges, rail), then fighting a delaying retreat. In the meantime Britain was supposed to sink the US navy and start shelling the shit out of the US east coast: the Americans would have to decide then if they wanted Canada bad enough to leave NYC/Boston/Washington/etc. smoking ruins.

Dunno at what point the US could have put up a fight against the Royal Navy in the Atlantic, but it'd all seem to hinge on that.

The Americans tried to invade Canada and the Brits burned the Whitehouse down.
Anglo troops burned the Whitehouse down. Many such cases of Anglo dominance.

We are too strong, they'd have received a monumental paddling. I bet half of their soldiers were fatties anyway.

Dont get me excited like that.

One of the biggest advantages we have is our vast amounts of resources (untapped included). The entire world can go to shit but we would be (relatively) alright because of our land.

And Quebec won't do shit. They tried getting uppity decades ago and got btfo by the popular vote.

Bad! Sad! Wah!

Why do you tolerate ungrateful frogs? You should kick them out.

there are more than just quebecers that can be termed as ungrateful frogs in canadia. ever heard of fuckin' acadians? they're even worse than true francophones.

weren't they there much earlier, plus a lot of ancestors in america were german, so pretty much WW2 was germans against germans

because they have oil and has to pay for everything the rest of the country tries to do

when US tried to invade, canadian soldiers attacked by trying to suck their dicks

the US had no option but to leave

If the world goes to shit then your untapped resources and extremely low population density make you a prized target.

Mfw most of those unexploited ressources are in Quebec. I don't fancy the separation but you guys always act like morons.
Quiet Eric paddliton

>CANADA
>GDP by sector
agriculture: 1.7%, industry: 28.5%, services: 69.8% (2012 est.)

>USA
>GDP by sector
Agriculture: 1.1%
Industry: 19.4%
Services: 79.5%
(2016)

Here's the best part:
>Canada GDP:
$1.6 trillion (2016, nominal)
>America GDP
$18.56 trillion (2016)

Aside from oil, Canada's industry if heavily heavily based on free trade with America.

I'm just gonna add this

By kick them out, I meant make Quebec independent without their consent.
WWII was more Anglo-Hiberno-Italo-German mongrels vs Germans.

This. They, to this day, can't stop sucking the cock.

I understand what you mean my bad

Poor wording on my part.

aha

you're only slightly wrong.

there was a massive effort by local politicians to try and prevent a revolt in a nearby town of mine in MN called New Ulm because they were like 100% german at the time of WWI

eventually they put German POWs in New Ulm during WWII and a lot of them got along very nicely in the community as POWs

yeah i actually heard about that, I mean not specifically sure about New Ulm, but a lot of the earlier settlers were german is what I mean.

The honest truth is because we put FUCKING MORONS in charge of the annexation campaign every time. Plus they called Mom on us (aka you) in 1812, why we didn't just try again later I don't know since it probably would have helped distract from the pre-civil war lead up. Now the entire matter of our retard leaf brother not being as cool as our shit posting upside down brother is an important discussion in and of itself.

yet

That was the British you retard. I thought you jews were supposed to be somewhat smart enough to know some history.

They tried a couple of times.

Ignoring the factual inaccuracies in your post we need to show the leaves that our dick is much bigger than theirs.

It still stands today.

how the fuck am I a jew, that was the british at first but you had plenty of chances afterwords.

>implying Canada has anything of value to the US besides geography

Oil is also dependent on the US since almost all of it goes through the US due to lack of pipelines to the coast in Canada. Rampant nimbyism keeps them from being built in Canada.

Don't you dare talk about daddy that way.

Don't want it. Too many shitposters, and shitty shitposters at that.

mtlblog.com/lifestyle/canada-beats-u-s-a-for-biggest-penis-sizes-in-north-america

We have a lot of blacks throwing off our numbers.

get this

We wanted to invade again until WW2 then we dropped the idea

so blame the krauts for allowing the leafs to blossom

LEAFED.COM

niggers

canadian puppet regime since the sacking of washington .

We only get ourselves involved in wars that are hard.

Easy wars serve no economic benefits.

Swerve.

but aren't they counterbalanced by all the big dicked mexicans you have