WOW! Video catches MSN faking a muslim protest

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/871481798596980737

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BeckyCNN
nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2017-06-04-london-helt-hyldes-gik-til-angreb-mod-tre-terrorister-med-stav
northcrane.com/2017/06/04/caught-on-camera-media-caught-staging-fake-radical-muslim-rally-at-london-bridge/
mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825
mobile.twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40149756
mobile.twitter.com/mandowntn/status/871437623511986177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WOW!

Bump

Thats a TV/Movie scene you retard

WOW. BUMP.

It's CNN/BBC, should tweet it at trump

no thats cnn

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Whose the anchor? You see him clear as day in that video whats his name?

fuck me hastag hastag hashtag have we really come to this vile repulsive point...social media is cancer

I guess technically it is a scene from some fake bullshit on TV

bump

I saw this shit in the gym earlier, and I was thinking "wow it's about time some muslims protest against attacks"

This exact clip I saw I think on BBC, and turns out it was fucking staged. Taken for a ruse cruise. This really needs to get out there side by side with the actual coverage on how they were saying "these muslims have been out protesting the attacks" makes me sick

News channels don't use that many staff, lights and cameras when reporting and they don't block off entire fucking roads but by all means pretend this is real and give Buzzfeed or whoever ammo to make us look stupid.

Bumping and link to vid?

Can we start a movement to have CNN's broadcast license revoked?

BUMP

It seems to be true. Watch the video.

Why do journalists act like psychos? They are willingly deceiving an spreading lies.

Worth a bumpy.

When It comes to the old media Everything is a planned production. It's as real as reality tv.

THIS IS HUGE. WE NEED TO FIND THE ORIGINAL CLIP AND MAKE A VIDEO SHOWING BOTH POV. LET'S REDPILL THE NORMIES.

Bump for the redpill

Where did this air? If thus was used where is the footage?

wow what the fuck that's Becky Anderson with CNN staging that shit you can see other vids from that street today on her twitter

I'm sure I've just seen this on BBC news a few hours ago?

>thread title
>WOW!
>twitter
Even boss baby blowjobs are more believable than this

I'm confused. What are they alleged to be protesting? That Muslims ran over people?

The reporter standing in the front is Becky Anderson
twitter.com/BeckyCNN

Yeah I saw it around 6pm today at the gym on BBC. Actually thought there were protests, what a fool I am

And yet they won't be beaten or murdered or at least forced to close down and flee the country for it.

Anyone got a legit link to this?

Please dont be lazy pol, I know some of you know how to do this

Where are the muslim protestors that appear at the the repatriation of soldiers, when this shit happens?

Holy shit I reconizge that.

The pictures are literally used in this article

nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2017-06-04-london-helt-hyldes-gik-til-angreb-mod-tre-terrorister-med-stav

Saw this. They got a lot of info on the staged event.

northcrane.com/2017/06/04/caught-on-camera-media-caught-staging-fake-radical-muslim-rally-at-london-bridge/

Better form a real protest for this.

O OH!

it's real! Holy Hell!

SPAM THIS AT HER

Video

mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825

they'll be saying we mohammads don't support thosse ackmeds stabbing people :((( we are true victims because prejudice and shiiieeeeet.

There needs to be a massive leftist purge. I have never been more convinced of this. It's needs to start from the top down, all levels of government have been corrupted. This is fucking insane.

why would (((they))) do this?

If I dont see these pictures going on her feed and then screencaps of her inevitable blocking spree your mother will die in her sleep

I know most of you don't care, but the black BBC reporter earlier, during the 'special report' said something along the lines that they 'just appeared during the clip'. It should be on iPlayer.

kek, I love it when they are caught in the act

Spam that fake cnn bitch

mobile.twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096

This happened live on the BBC... I definitely saw these people just "turn up" in the middle of a BBC report.

bamp

Here we go.

See, I knew I wasn't the only one.

so they're trying to pretend peaceful muslims are protesting radical muslims?

does anyone have the actual newscast?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40149756

'Members of the Muslim community paid their respects to the victims with tributes near London Bridge.'

LMAO they have pictures of the wrong bridge

>mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825

we need to meme this into MSM

I can't find the fake clip. Source?

Bumping

CNN IS ISIS
>CNN IS ISIS

Oh no....

That sucks.

Is (((she))) monitoring this thread?

SEND THIS TO INFOWARS NOOOWWWWWWW

Ok, just saw the video. What exactly is so bad about it? A group of Muslims denouncing the attack

Muslims probably can't believe their luck that the entire western mainstream is defending outsiders killing and raping children.

DEMOCRATS R THE REAL RACISTS

HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTT

mike cernovich fucking her UP

((they)) will literally just bus people out to start riots, appear on cameras and god knows what else

This is the female reporter: twitter.com/BeckyCNN

Spread this shit. Literal fake news to push the narrative that common Muslims are against terrorism.

FUCK CNN

she's monitoring twitter

CNN. corrupt news network

FUCK FAKE NEWS

CNN shill spotted

FUCK THESE JEWISH MIND CONTROLLING KIKES

I mean, most likely it's not fake.. they probably found some actual muslims who were willing to protest on camera and they use it for PR

It would be fake if they hired actual actors to play the protesters

Bumpe

Why do they have lights and multiple directors like they're doing a fookin episode of Coronation Street mates?

>they probably found some actual muslims who were willing to protest on camera and they use it for PR
>what is taqiyya

holy shit #cnnisisis is starting to trend

ITT: headcanon > facts

If we see theese people in the streets should we just kick the shit out of them/break their equipment?

member when journalists tried to expose lies

It will be impossible to find. It isn't available on iPlayer.

(((They))) want us to hate North Korea for having censored media and intranet, yet most of the normies in western countries don't realize that our ((news)) is manufactured to push the big nosed agenda.

bbc

mobile.twitter.com/mandowntn/status/871437623511986177

Fucking caught these dirty rats red handed, spread this to the 4 corners of the internet. If they'd fake this they'd fake ANYTHING.

lawlz

the minorities feel bad and the good guys are here to protect everyone. everything is right in the world.

dass raciss doe

someone tweet and mail this too fox & friebds, conway, tucker, watters, hannity etc etc. get it kn fox news any means necessary

>If they'd fake this they'd fake ANYTHING
Aww, sweetie
>what is 9/11?

They do when they're trying to make it look legit. If it was grassroots then why bother with all the setup? Moreover, who the fuck would film a fake protest a day after a real attack? Or was the attack part of the movie or tv show also? Look inside yourself for the answers to these questions?

this is going to vanish
can we get a webm please

Buump

Unbelievable.

My fellow NEETs, we must spend the next hours amplifying this.

Should destroy their network.