Why do Chinese people perform European music so well?

Why do Chinese people perform European music so well?
youtube.com/watch?v=x1_bCsEHJ2c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNWcv7t0I
youtube.com/watch?v=MHv4eVW3zTg&t=3210s
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LcAwZ3H8H4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NPDCsi1mbhE
youtube.com/watch?v=wa0IN02qoJI
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=9KF_6E7AfJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=QwjzT61Xokg
youtube.com/watch?v=UjpOhR_Q9xw
youtube.com/watch?v=KFstP0C9sVk
youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs
youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=9gSdawQUNg8
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6Q85ltTVc
youtube.com/watch?v=c28ILwUvUJs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
youtube.com/watch?v=rfST9jtzrA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Buxtt8unaCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

becuase they are smart thus many are talented and many orientals respect western values...the real values and culture not the degeneracy american campuses push on us

Punishment for failure

Neat.

"rich" chinks spam european music schools with their autist chink offspring and eventually some of them learn it

still, every class these subhumans are in is always held back, because they're literal 20iq retards

They imitate us and our culture because it is superior, they hope it benefits them, although they actually do not really like it in their hearts.

Superiority.
Why do you think whites are better at rap than niggers?

They don't it's fucking souless you could get a godamned computer to do a better job. And they have Sup Forumss proved it

youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNWcv7t0I
youtube.com/watch?v=MHv4eVW3zTg&t=3210s

These guys are all WHITE, and they have like one white lady.

because they can't write their own. that happens when you're an autistic nerd without any creative thought

if your choices were playing violin or making iphones for the rest of your life wouldnt you get really fucking good at playing viloiln?

Because they are smart and have good taste in music.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&t=2s

Pretty sure these guys are all white. Chinks don't play this shit. This is real heart because it's the music of their fathers

music thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LcAwZ3H8H4Q

>Why do Chinese people perform European music so well?
If you perform something in China you must perform well or you disgrace yourself and your family.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPDCsi1mbhE
youtube.com/watch?v=wa0IN02qoJI
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs

DEUS VULT

>tfw chinese music

youtube.com/watch?v=9KF_6E7AfJ0

>why do people with high IQs appreciate and perform music that requires high IQs to appreciate and perform

Pretty basic post-rock desu.

Traditional Chinese music is pretty GOAT though

youtube.com/watch?v=QwjzT61Xokg

they don't there performances are like speed metal technically proficiency is impressive but there is no soul no heart in the music.

You posted one song and claim they play music (plural) well fucking kill yourself with your shit thread

All asian musicians are playing like robot. There is no feeling in what they are playing. Because they do not learn out of love for music, they learn out of fear of punishment.

They are like trained monkeys, because their parents force them to, because western classical music is a sign of social status there, just like wanting them to become doctor or some shit.

My thoughts exactly.

I didn't get any feels nor cold shivers from this.

Wang Wen's one of the best post-rock groups around desu, 8:00 puts my fucking hair on end

Because they are masters at copying, but not innovation.

It is amazing.
Break the Cars makes me cum way harder than Lonely God though.

They recognize success and beauty, and will do insane things to imitate it. Her practice schedule is probably ridiculous.

>muh soul finding
>muh creativity
This is why the West is dying to immigration and degenerates.

Because they are the only ones who still appreciate European culture while everyone else is being brainwashed into believing that Europe never had culture.

The same reason they never write it- autistic dedication is their one talent

This. Don't believe the chinks have high IQ meme. Their high grades are only the result of cheating and their and being threatened by their parents.

Chinese violinist here, ask me anything. Born in the US but studied for awhile in China and been to Juilliard, Curtis, Boston, etc.

In terms of the "soulless" Asian musician meme, I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but I see it as indicative of the collapse of classical music standards worldwide since the 60s, most Westerners also play pretty soullessly because of HIP or even worse, effeminately low key. So while I can't really say there's many Asians that are truly top level (I think Li Yundi is pretty much the closest yet), I also can barely say that about anyone else in relation to the recorded masters.

Also, Sup Forums won't like this, but the best classical musicians were heavily Jewish.

The musician composer hasn't really existed for over a century now. Given that Western classical fell for the atonal cacophony meme, I'm not sure that's a disadvantage.

Wrong, there's a reason they dominate competitive vidya. Admittedly they try to cheat their as well but usually unsuccessfully. Chinks have high IQs on average and because they number in the billions there are some ungodly high IQ chinks out there, but they lack the Aryan soul of honour, innovation and creation which is why they've failed to thrive as we have historically.

>1:03
>perform music so well

when certain asians and whites get together, great things happen, prove me wrong. we should not capitulate or disposition eachother. We each have earned our clear advantages through hard trials of our ancestors and the labour of ourselves.

asians have a high disposition of math and multitasking. Asians do shit that they want white people to do these days.. it's a beckoning call of the never officially recognized fellowship that we have had.
>have jews debase our culture to shit
>asians celebrate it and do it marvelously.
>what do as a jew, shit on asians, they don't give a shit unlike europeans
Someone should give asians a multicultural award, they are goal focused they like us because of what we can accomplish. They are no bullshit. unlike many people, i love them for that.

They manage to imitate through sheer repetition and the abuse of technic. That's why they dont have notable musicians.
"best classical musicians were heavily jewish". That's because they play similar to you.

Beethoven over Mozart, always.

asians are great at mimicing but bad at innovation, is why they have a reverence for white people. Once things are.. it's how whites are able to come out with things from virtually nothing, that they have always been fascinated by. protip, if you want to fuck that up just bring in hordes of migrants and promote interracial sex.. literally tainting the fountain that is the basis of our civilization. Fucking kikes.. it's so sad what is happening, but the backlash is also effect. finally.

Jews are what you get when you take creativity too far.They'll shit out innovation and destroy your culture at the same time.

>Arab Dabki.

I wish nigger, no one plays similar to Heifetz, Oistrakh, Milstein, Menuhin, Grumiaux, Rubinstein, Horowitz, Piatigorsky, etc these days, it's why classical is dying. Perlman is the closest the Jews have come and he's still just a pale imitation.

Beethoven wouldn't exist without Mozart, much of his work is heavily influenced by Mozart and Haydn, it wasn't until nearly the end of his life that he really came into his own and started getting into polyphony. He died just as the really good stuff was coming.

Falklands over Malvinas, always.

Mandarin is a tone language. People who learn tone languages from birth are far more likely to develop perfect pitch, which is an otherwise rare ability and a coveted one as far as musicians go. People who possess it are repeatedly shown to be superior in their performing.

>the best classical musicians were jewish
This is actually true of the 19th and 20th centuries

What are your opinion of Japan and Koreas math rock/ math jazz scene? Will this be the future of classical music?

youtube.com/watch?v=UjpOhR_Q9xw

youtube.com/watch?v=KFstP0C9sVk

youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs

Well yeah, emphasis on "were".

The one exception might be conductors, I don't know their heritage too well but I doubt Furtwangler, Reiner, Knappertsbusch, Toscanini, Klemperer, Kleiber etc were Jewish. But they weren't anti semetic and generally employed a lot of Jewish musicians.

In fact, I can really only think of probably 1 or 2 top tier musicians who were anti semetic in any way.

Bitch please. When have white people created anything culturally knew as big as classical or Jazz in the last 20 years. White culture is dying

>This is actually true of the 19th and 20th centuries
>wwII when music died
and everything became monotone, leading to a thundering steps.. We're coming back, youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY&spfreload=10 to reclaim what is rightfully ours. compensatory forces, when the white man is no longer feeling guilty for what he does. he will produce as before and everyone wants that.

But young teens in rebellion youtube.com/watch?v=9gSdawQUNg8 want to rebel against something.. always agitate by default against whatever of authority there is. It doesn't mean that the authority was wrong in everything.

East Asians seem very skilled at music, and some are, but many are just hardworking but passionless individuals touted as wunderkinds. I work in music and this is just my observation.

Again, I fail to see how this is different from any other group of people.

I mean, we're literally talking about filtering out geniuses here, of course most are going to be duds.

SINK

THE

CHINKS

They've been too busy making actual art

Asians are robots. They can be programmed to replicate exact actions very efficiently, they just cannot create.

DESU whites and asians are the perfect synergy. We go cowboy and fuck up a lot until we come up with some kickass technology, art, whatever. They fear failure, but when they see our success they meticulously toil to perfect it.

Wagner really hated Mendelssohn. He said jews couldn't compose in any national style authentically. It's funny that the jew Mahler adored Wagner and was a vegetarian because he was.

The only difference IMHO is that East Asians have a culture of high standards and enroll their kids in many things with the expectation that they'll turn out to be the next Yundi Li or Yo Yo Ma.

>modern art
>actually act
Yeah nah.
Western culture is not just in creative decline, but actual decline

I'm really liking those first two. Thanks user.

I fucking love asians many of them atleast more than i hate if that's saying anything, they're brutal and honest too. But they are better with a white man in front, because they can be very harsh including to their own people unless kept in check not to dominate them but to keep them good for their own people, asians and whites if that was the world we would be fucking jetsons right now no joke.. But that's not the case, so we have to try to get the others up to par aswell as many asian nations too for that matter. which is where post modernism and multicultiuralism comes in as a monkey wrench, see the processes required for that fall under that category.

It's not even about hegemony the advanced western civiilzzation cannot even be properly maintained without a 90+ iq on average.. when you get 85 it gets bad, when you get 80 shit drops very fast

>best were jewish
Not really. I don't even think there's. Jew in the too 10
>Beethoven
>Mozart
>Wagner
>Bach
>Brahms
>Monteverdi
>Vivaldi
>Puccini
>Verdi
>Handel
>Brahms
Are all better than the best Jewish composer, imo. The jews are talented, though and do have some great ones.

Btw, your post sort of proves my point. You've been around music for years and haven't even developed a basic taste.

I must admit I don't really have an ear for this sort of thing, but my gut reaction is that it's generally catchy in a repetitive pop music sort of way, but that being that generic means it'll never be anything but a sort of odd alternative in an already saturated field.

Basically what I'm saying is, I don't expect the next Beatles to be Korean. But I don't understand anything about pop music anyway.

Wagner didnt like jews tho

They don't, they play robotically. They're great imitators, poor artists.

Some of them really care about it.

Yes, the "asian parenting" meme is annoying and I'm glad I didn't grow up in such an environment, but love of foreign cultures can go both ways.

Chinese are top tier at copying but not at creating anymore like they once were.

Welles, Hitchcock, Joyce, etc

It's very clear I was talking about musicians as in performers. Go pound sand.

>
I think he was referring to performers of classical music, not composers.

They didn't invent the music retard, they just play what we wrote.

Do you know that I fucked your mom's asshole raw back in 1983? Shit ripped and she had to get some dumpster surgery on her gushy gash if u kno what I mean.

They are fucking terrible, you plebeian.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>performers
>relevant to anything
Lmao

Asians (whether it be cultural or genetic or a mixture of both) are good at copying and perfecting things, in this case things made by whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6Q85ltTVc

why do niggers perform white music well?

youtube.com/watch?v=c28ILwUvUJs

a pro-black playing a european instrument lol

If they are so smart, wouldn't they realize that they live in overpopulated hovels and stop having children? Or at least genocide each other for breathing room?
Sorry but Asians are not the high IQ legends you cunts make them out to be.

A lot of their "inventions" actually came from Indians and Caucasian nomads in modern-day western China...

The culture suffocates and stilts the mind, so they're good at appeasing "the system" with high marks, fancy diplomas, etc. but it ends there.

Nobody said they weren't, they just have no soul so like with everything else they copy music white people make.

have you read the bell curve? it's a good read! here are many other suggestions

Chinese and far east Asians are amazing at mastering things that are not subjective. They aren't as good on the making new ideas though.

They are like super good at calculating rice.

>tfw nobody will ever write bach-tier counterpoint again

What are you even talking about, Asia is the only place with population controls.

Meanwhile the Western world is welcoming kebab by the millions with no end in sight.

mfw the white peoples self esteem can create a beautiful society or render us in indifference and cause havoc
>ye are the salt of the earth. but offcourse it goes beyond such meandering. We've taken so much shit for being better at it.. to the point wher we've internalized it to hurt ourselves and when we go down the rest goes down, when we go up the rest goes up.. but the rest are told when we go down they go up, eventhough it's false.. it's a comedy. Or it HAS been a comedy and now we are reasserting ourselves. not that we were the best of all, but you damn well need us alive.

I don't know wher eyou go tthat. Sorry if I missed something but some of the songs are good

>population controls
Yeah, okay. On paper for the UN diplomats, but if you think those drones can stop fucking, then you are an idiot. The majority are poor slave workers. You think the average Chinese is a genius and works as a Slavs making iPhones? Jesus. They only reason you see so many "smrt" Chinese is because you are seeing the wealthy minority shipping their children to the West for schooling. If you have a billion drones running around, eventually one is going to be smart or good at some sort of skill. It's fucking probability; just like when people say aliens exist because of infinity star systems.
I fail to see why a white man would think another race is superior, when that race is openly xenophobic and has disdain for anyone not Chinese.

Lindsey Stirling is pretty good at the violin and she isn't chinese.
Violin can be mastered by people with small hands. And lots of time. And if they do master it, it sounds fantastic.

Hello, reddit!

yeah getting demographically genocided by spics and muslims is much better

I never said the West doesn't have a problem. But this love affair with the Chinese has got to go
Or was the BuzzFeed video right about you?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>linking BuzzFeedVideo video
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just change the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Imagine what a proud white people could create! (this scares the jew). because they know who is attached to white people.
>uwhatm8
Hyperboreans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day, which to modern ears suggests a possible location within the Arctic Circle. (northern scandinavia) However, it is also possible that Hyperborea had no real physical location at all, for according to the classical Greek poet Pindar,

neither by ship nor on foot would you find
the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans. (offworld)

Never the Muse is absent
from their ways: lyres clash and flutes cry
and everywhere maiden choruses whirling.
Neither disease nor bitter old age is mixed
in their sacred blood; far from labor and battle they live.[1] who does that sound like? white people have their lineage blended with these people and that's how they are able to do the shit they can do. Don't teach them to love themselves or they will dominate everything. THIS is their fear. Not that we wil dominate injustly but that we represent such a difference that we must be subdued and held down in general. So that we operate at a basic level somewhere near them.

Second that. Archiving takes two seconds and keeps the prog click-whores who hate us from getting theirs.

Wh would I do that? The context creator deserves their views, fucking beta

>marcus aurelius
A literal cuck faggot that massacred christians who told white men do just "accept slavery because you have no free will"
>Nietsche
DEBASE MYSELF

none of this is actually impressive how about reading the Torah, just TRY to get through Leviticus alone and understand it. Or Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant. You will never walk within 50 feet of THAT book

There aren't a lot of decent Anglo/USAian composers either though.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

It's just an honest acknowledgement they're on the right track, or at least a better one. They aren't crippled by political correctness or even general sentimentality and deal with minorities much better than bleeding heart liberals or christcucks.

I honestly think they will have the future because every time we spend a half year stuttering about what's ethical they have already moved it along swiftly.

If the West keeps being this soft they will be leading in AI and in genetical engineering/eugenics. And once that takes off there will be no catching up.

>Lindsey Stirling

Jesus Christ, why not just throw out David Garrett and while you're at it.

TIL demographic genocide is merely a problem...but dat bitchfeed video tho!

>not posting Hiromi
youtube.com/watch?v=rfST9jtzrA4

I'll agree that asians can be pretty stiff, but I've never heard someone layer phrases like this chick.

>just try to get through leviticus alone and understand it..
Implying the bible is hard to read and how its gods are extra terrestrial in their OT campaigns.
cool story breh. Such a sage.

"13Now it came about when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a man was standing opposite him with his sword drawn in his hand, and Joshua went to him and said to him, "Are you for us or for our adversaries?" 14He said, "No; rather I indeed come now as captain of the host of the LORD." And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and bowed down, and said to him, "What has my lord to say to his servant?" 15The captain of the LORD'S host said to Joshua, "Remove your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.…"

one of also walk into an assembly area where their "clouds" are, and is told it's holy ground and to vacate the premises.

go to bed, rasmus.
you are drunk.

Chinks can't perform pieces meant for improvisation such as Mozart. Mozart sucks, but it's still true.

>Lindsey Stirling is pretty good at the violin

classical music is shit.

america created the best music: techno, jazz, blues, black twang, and rock.
thundercat is where you want. all american.
youtube.com/watch?v=Buxtt8unaCo