DONATIONS RAISED AT THE CONCERT FOR THE VICTIMS OF MANCHESTER GOES TO THE IMPORTATION OF MORE MUSLIMS

DONATIONS RAISED AT THE CONCERT FOR THE VICTIMS OF MANCHESTER GOES TO THE IMPORTATION OF MORE MUSLIMS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.redcross.org.uk/appeal/manchester-emergency-fund-concert
youtube.com/watch?v=FtpjjQVlFgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAKE ME UP

man. maybe women really do ruin civilizations

Wtf I love the British red cross!!

I've never been more upset at ISIS. Somehow they made Ariana Grande famous behind her wildest dreams. Fuck this world.

Treason should be punishable by skinning alive.

So the victim's families don't get any of it?
And it's being used to import more of them?
Talk about salt in the wound

That article is from 2016.

Why am I not fucking surprised?

Fucking done, fuck this gay earth.

Have the Red Cross ceased rescuing "refugees" between the post of that article and today?

>muslims bomb 8 year old girls
>collect money from sad people
>give it to people to bring more muslims

I'm so disappointed that no one died ;_; come onnnn muzzies

I don't feel bad for you guys anymore. You did this to yourselves.

>Fucking pottery

Yeah, they should be going V for Vendetta on the government's asses by now. It's that or slow suicide.

not really surprised lmao

>the only winning move is not to pl- [explosions in the distance]

>giving non-profits money

They're a scam, famaloo.

>Libya

The Manchester bomber learned bomb making from Libyan ISIS, I hear his father was a jihadi there too

Why don't you actually go to the link, instead of baiting people?

beta.redcross.org.uk/appeal/manchester-emergency-fund-concert

>The concert will raise money for the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund, to support those who have been injured or bereaved.

>Please donate now to show the people of Manchester they are not alone.

>After the tragic events in London, we have set up the UK Solidarity Fund for victims of terror attacks anywhere in the UK.

>just figuring this out now

It's ok. Took me a long time to understand women too.

Ah man that's brutal.

This is a national embarrassment for the UK.

Nice try, chaim

motherfuckers!

Reminder:

Don't donate to any humanitarian charities if you believe in borders.
Most of them are open-borders agents.

Do however donate to cool internet/tech charities/companies, but not Wikipedia since Wikipedia is anti-Trump/pro-Globalist.

Are there any proper NGOs which are not in the rapefugee-trafficking-business?

britain isnt taking any though, already refused to and are under no obligation to now
this money just goes to the italian ferry service delivering them to europes doorstep

>britain isnt taking any though,
It's committed to taking 20,000 over the course of this parliament.

"The concert will raise money for the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund, to support those who have been injured or bereaved."

OP's leftbound pic is from 2016.

>allow muslims into your country
>be surprised when they ban together and start putting their interests first

have Brits never read anything about loving one's own? That's exactly what the Muslims are doing. Slowly taking over your society.

I you empathize with them because not too long ago everyday Brits (not only soldiers) were the one's conquering lands, not just disciplined military commanders who go in, do the job which is limited to ONLY military intervention, and get the fuck out like the US. The US then builds a nation state and sends in private contractors for the sole purpose of making money.

You Brits did it all wrong. You can't send in people like John MacKenzie who actually might start to care about the natives. If you do that, you allow "accounts" to come back to the homeland of potential mistreatment, further hurting the colonial ideology.

>We love and support you, terrorist victims
>That said, we're not going to lift a finger to do anything that would possibly prevent more attacks like this. Don't want people to call me racist on twitter, and all that.

>I you empathize with them
I meant to say that YOU empathize with them, and by doing so makes you tell yourself, "Oh well they are quintessentially British in the Commonwealth so they obviously will stay quintessentially British if we let them come into our country."

Same charity, schlomo

They still facilitate bringing shitskins to Europe.

This just proves the "women destroy nations" theory once again.
Lets be honest here, these females don't give a fuck about the Native English Men, they don't give a fuck about identity, they enjoy the feeling they get from Virtue Signaling via British flags on profile pics and going to Virtue Signaling concerts. Deep down on a subconscious level they see the Invasion, it boosts their sex drive. They know the invader is there to conquer, they love it. It secures the future of their genes. Now, if the British Men were to rise up right now and kick all the foreigners out, English women would be crawling for the British cock.

Also not to mention females don't give a fuck about the dredful and glorious history of the British folk, they don't even know any of it. Because they don't care, females care for themselves.

Libya? There's still war there?

How have we not hit critical mass yet?

Why not mine that area?
Sea mines are easy enough to construct and place, providing you have a vessel.

Lots and lots of traffic in that area. I was really surprised just how much activity there is out at sea.

20% of all proceeds will go to buying larger trucks and longer knives for our new beloved muslim immigrants

Then Curbstomped.

THIS LEVEL OF SUBVERSIVENESS

Then Curbstomped.

Oi. Everyone before its too late.

Save and backup the murder cube.

You alone are responsible for keeping peace in a power vaccum.

Www.murdercube.com

Collateral. Just make the mines small enough to start one of those panics that cause the niggers to rock the boat, without damaging legit vessels.

Take the red pill
youtube.com/watch?v=FtpjjQVlFgw

Can't make that shit up.

You know that feeling when you see something so outlandish that you can't believe it, but it makes too much sense to not be true? I mean I know that this migration is all intentional, but at this point I still believed that they were genuinely just boating over, not literally shipped in on taxpayer dime
This is fucking dark