Let's be real here

We all just sat through 3 hours of this shit, let's all post our honest opinions.

>really great cause, great artists, never seen so many white people gathered in one place.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/woman-whose-son-was-killed-by-an-illegal-alien-confronts-nancy-pelosi-about-sanctuary-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=NS73YZgqGx0
youtube.com/watch?v=98Z2vQDqpVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a third to half of the people viewing through their smartphones
This is why we can't have nice things.

>great artists

katty perry and ariana grande are fucking trash

I thought it was pretty good honestly

Katy Perry is cringe as fuck though

mor bombs, mor parties

>really great cause
>money goes to the Red Cross, which "rescues" refugees crossing the Mediterranean and boat them into Europe
>good good goyim, give us more money so that we can fuel more terrorist attacks, so we can have another fundraiser

> cause was to create a feel-good marketing event
> these are some of the biggest embarassments to the 'music industry' in history
> UK should all kill themselves

Don't like the music or artists there, but considering the cause and demographic those artists cater for I think it was pretty well done, especially in such a short space of time.

Not a fan of all the virtue signalling from Katy Perry or Bieber though.

this. these concerts always distract from us taking action though. they placate the masses when they should be getting enraged. yay my kid just got blown up! yay!

this

/thread

much prefer Taake concerts or something similar (pic related)

>never seen so many white people gathered in one place.
It's virtue signaling -- the concert, it's going to attract self destructive whites like insects to a porch light.

Why "rescue" them off the coast of Italy when you can get them straight from Libya.

>being inclined to watch this liberal shit fest

no wonder you fuckers are getting stabbed....
There should have been riots in the streets to stop these weak lib "entertainers" from creating more inroads for violent muslim invaders

Trains would be more efficient for transportation.

Welcome to pop concerts
It's nice to take a few photos, but people who film the concert are stupid as fuck.

>be england
>create concert a week later for memoriam of terror attack victims
>be able to tack on another terrorist attack that happens in the meantime

So lads, 'oos redy fore the negxt charety consurt?
They'll be holding another one right after whatever the next terrorist attack is, knowing Bongistan, you might want to look into pre-ordering tickets

Ariana is hot

>great artists
pretty bad imho. i flicked over and back. Coldplay are terrible and most of the rest are tennyboppers. nice to see Liam Gallagher I guess.

>never seen so many white people
yeah really. what's the deal with that.

>yeah really. what's the deal with that.

honestly, if i was muslim i wouldn't want to go. Everyone would be looking at you and either silently judging you or congratulating you for being muslim. it would be awkward the entire time.

also by allah the amount of underaged pucci crammed into one space, its practically a honeypot.

>shriek anti-christian lyrics
>no one cares
>shriek anti-muslim lyrics in the same song
>OMG DAZ RAYCIS

>NF/DL
>INFIDEL

Leaf confirmed infidel. The Kuffir must pay for his crimes against Allah.

>We all just sat through 3 hours of this shit, let's all post our honest opinions.
Fuck no.
I played vidya, and planned to check in a couple hours later.
You think I'm gonna sit there soaking in that yuppie daughter trash bait for hours on end?

Absolutely. But we've got our share of teddy bear, candle holding, "not all muslims" dumb asses, too.

Not all, though:
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/01/woman-whose-son-was-killed-by-an-illegal-alien-confronts-nancy-pelosi-about-sanctuary-cities/

Mexican illegal alien, but same principle.

Puck Felosi.

>THIS IS FOR ADOLF
>SAVE THE WHITE RACE
>KILL ALL PAKIS

What the fuck was Miley doing with this?

"we"

>we all sat through three hours of this shit
kek no

>implying

people used to throw shit fits over slayer and other rock/metal bands they felt were anti christian and in some places they still do

They wanted to make $2,000,000 and they raked in $9,000,000.

That's a language Trump speaks. He's seething that the Brits spent all day talking about how Ariana fucking Grande is more of an adult then POTUS.

Butt-hurt as fuck people aren't as terrified as you are. Kek.

>Great Artist
Are you shiting me??

people are actually watching this shit?

she's basically snookie at this point dude, why do you kid yourself?

True music

youtube.com/watch?v=NS73YZgqGx0

>People can have peace and harmony only in a heavily guarded place with a strict control of who gets in

Sounds like a strong redpill.

Just make a bridge to Lybia from italy.

she should have done unconditional.

that's an iraqi band, they can oppose islam all they want and good for them, but im more concerned with islam being removed from the west

taake doesnt give a fuck
the lead singer told one bar owner who cancelled his show to "go suck a muslim"

No, you newfag cucks from reddit did, Sup Forums didn't watch that garbage

Liam Gallagher is the key to defeating ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=98Z2vQDqpVw

maybe.