Defend this one pol (newsflash: you can't)

Defend this one pol (newsflash: you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=qVvlzJaDll0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Infidels are not innocent to the goat fuckers

You are absolutely right. I cannot defend this.

/thread
mods pls lock and sticky

You beat me to it.
It always amazes me how absent is logic nowadays.

Later in that section it defines "innocent human beings" as being only devout Muslims.

i.e., ISIS are "innocent human beings", everyone else is paste

No, sorry. That only applies when it's killer Muslim killing an "innocent human being", also known as a "fellow Muslim".

This does not apply if it's a Muslim killing a non-Muslim. Non-Muslims are not considered human beings by Muslims.

This a million times, OP is a faggot

It is misleading because it is out of context and it was abbreviated deliberately to deceive those not familiar with the Quran. Because when the verse is read in full it implies that “when the person is a murderer, or someone who inciting sedition,” that killing him is justified. And in the eyes of Muslims, all non-Muslims who reject Allah and Islam are “spreading corruption”(are thus enemies of Islam and cannot be innocent) and are legitimate targets to be killed. But it does imply (to Muslims) that killing another (innocent) Muslim would be synonymous to killing all mankind. (That, I believe was Muhammad’s intended meaning of that verse.)

the problem with quran is there is a part that is all happy and peaceful and then it gets all evil and cold and the cold parts are what most of islam follows as muhammed changed his mind half way through

Becoming a martyr during waged jihad against the infidel absolves them of their sins.

>innocent
>being non-muslim is a crime

>innocent human being

That means another Islamist, everyone else is not considered innocent.

TAQIYYA

That verse is directed at "The Children of Israel" as in "Jews". Take a look at the following verse 5:33...

Sup Forums needs to learn this to fight their deception

>innocent

Quran says a lot of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

>Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
>Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel
>We decreed upon the Children of Israel

Disingenuous Mudslimes sure like to leave out the fact that it wasn't even addressed to them

Skip to 2:00 to avoid bullcrap.

What is their definition of innocent?

infidels arent innocent

Christ alive I'm taking a class on the Crusades and one of the first things we learned was that Islam calls for the death of all non Muslims, Christians, and Jews (as they are the ones who came before). Outside of Muslim controlled lands are the lands of warfare and death, where a Muslim is allowed to do as he pleases.

As like without misleading anyone would be willingly muslim.

Westerners aren't innocent in their eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVvlzJaDll0&

out of context
robbed from Tulmud
Cain & Abel backstory also needed
Pooran is so plagiarised only God could have written it

who the fuck are those clown.. they sound so retarded... this is what is wrong with islam = sunnis