Fashion in 2017

the future is bright, friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/businessoffashion/photos/pcb.10154747510187428/10154747507582428/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inspired by the captain underpants film, professional swimming, and a anti captialist message.

wow deep

what the fuck is some poor gypo-bozneg villager gonna do with fashion?

I bet you still wear your grandfather's tracksuit

Sidi?
Those are really good shoes.

I don't understand

How could anyone look at this and go "hmmm yeah that looks good"

copped

This is just runway shit that will never make it to the stores. Stop worrying about shit that no one will ever wear in public.

You just don't understand fashion.

FAGGOT

High-fashion is an expression of art, hung upon the human canvas.

People who go LMAO THATS NOT EVEN PRACTICAL I MEAN WHO'D WEAR THAT OUTSIDE are fucking morons.

i theenk that fashion in fashion shows is supposed to be kind of conceptual and over the top so you show off new aesthetic elements to later implement in consumer attire in a more tame manner. looks funny tho.

It's designed by a college student at Central Saint Martins College in London, England, in case anyone was wondering.

fb.com/businessoffashion/photos/pcb.10154747510187428/10154747507582428/?type=3&theater

I found this facebook page from searching the image.

fyi, most of these are by designers coming up with random shit to display at shows mainly for buyers to supply their clothing companies

None of this actually makes it out or becomes a trend. It's more like, a buyer says "I want 10,000 of those shorts for my company pls"

Of course. Everyone understands that. The reason everyone hates fashion is that they ALL look like shit. If they didn't, they'd be sold for normal people to wear.

You're right, I don't

This. Not even the most eccentric celebrities dress in the same extreme fashion as these shows. Even when they're over-the-top, they still don't come close.

The clothes here aren't any more ridiculous than what they normally show off and we haven't all started dressing like them.

What's his stance?

Except parts of them are. No one sells an outfit in its entirety.

200% Woke

He stole my look!

Oh look, it's another uncivilised retard who doesn't understand how high fashion works.

>Sidi bicycling shoes
Why?

Looks like styx if he was a secret super villain.