CORBSTOMP ISLAMISTS

Jeremy Corbyn:"We need to have some difficult conversations starting with Saudi Arabia and other Guld states that have funded and fuelled extremist ideology. It is not good Theresa May suppressing a report into the foreign funding of extremist groups. We have to get serious about cutting off the funding of these terror networks, including ISIS here and in the Middle East."
twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/871451490199756800

Your opinion?

Excluding the May part due to first hearing that now, this is the first competent thing I've heard him say.

Better then that censor the internet hag may

Corbyn might unironically be /ouguy/.

>hates jews
>hates the EU
>hates globalization

Fucking THIS. I've been saying for years we need to stop sucking up to the Saudis. If you study their history over the 20th century, you can see how key they were in funding all these extremist propaganda schools over the middle east.

If it weren't for his views on defence and immigration he'd get my vote for sure.

defence?

>loves immigration

He's backtracked on defense at least. Still wishy-washy as fuck about nukes and NATO but he's recently said he wants to build up the military.

He thinks nukes should never be used, even if one is launched and strikes the UK.

What major party here doesn't?

He won't retaliate with nukes, if we are nuked.

*even if

What a fucking cuck. "If you kill your enemies, they win".

Nothing that the military wont just tell him to fuck off over.

Labour Party is partly responsible for the rise of ISIS so anything they say in regards to foreign policy I hold ignore entirely.

you really think you are gonna get nuked? if that happens you are all gonna die anyway, if a nuclear strike happens it will never be just one

responsible for the rise of ISIS? sure it isn't the one's being all buddy buddy with kind salman?

Yeah but our nukes have never been in Britain so either way we get our revenge in it's entirety.

Also we have a responsibility to remove the threat that attacked us as to protect other nations.

*king salman

That faggot Tony Blair was just as happy to go into Iraq as the neocon fags in our country. US did majority of the damage but that asshole helped perpetuate a decades long lie.

King salmon.

All this bullshit displacement wouldn't be happening if the US didn't feel it necessary to topple Middle East governments at will. I hate Islamic governments just as much as the nexy guy but some of them do function decently. It just so happens to be the ones we don't fuck with. All of it links back to Israel in the end.