ISIS claims responsibility for attack

Told you it wasn't Muslims

>inb4 ISIS are Muslims
No. They aren't. The Quran says not to murder innocents. You literally can't be a terrorist and a Muslim.

No true Scotsman the post.

If I fell down and skinned my knee then ISIS would fucking say they did it.

Also, kill yourself.

They also claimed responsibility in the Philippines when it was just some gambler who said fuck life.

terrorists kill innocent people. Muslims don't kill innocent people. Therefore, Muslims cannot be terrorists.

It's logically sound. Not a fallacy.

But those killed by Muslims weren't innocents in the eyes of Muslims.

>You literally can't be a terrorist and a Muslim.
Shit bait. Lurk moar.

Who cares?
Tim Pool is being stalked by a man in blue

>only Muslims are innocents
>takfir aren't Muslim

>Lets blame a book but not these arabs

kuffar are guilty of the greatest crime of all.

the line after the scripture you are refering to says "except all non believers" maybe you should read the koran instead of relying on celebrities to cherrypick the fuck out of it. also, nice bait

Except that according to Muslims infidels are not seen as innocent and thus your whole argument collapses.

lul ok m8 nice bait

Can I follow ISIS on Twitter to get updated on these terrorism claims? Like, a notification be sent to my phone?
Can I follow them on Instagram and Twitter?

gr8 asked the same shit twice

I'm basically retarded.

Do you know that I fucked your mom's asshole raw back in 1983? Shit ripped and she had to get some dumpster surgery on her gushy gash if u kno what I mean.

>me gusta

Infidels aren't innocents in Islam

they're not innocent in the eyes of islam, anything but submission to allah is shirk

Quran also says infidels aren't innocent in jihad.
Shitty bait thread you need to try harder

He's a fake Iman
Fake news

>One of the most learned interpretations of Islam in the world isn't really Islam

#
terrorists kill innocent people. Muslims don't kill innocent (non Muslims are all guilty of Unbelieve & penalty is death) people. Therefore, Muslims cannot be terrorists.

It's logically sound. Not a fallacy.

Islam specifically commands followers to kill infidels who refuse to convert or submit to pay Jihza tax of submission.

They divide world into Dar Al Islam (House of islam) and Dar al Harb (House of War) all
Muslims have a duty to make whole world Dar ask Islam by conducting Jihad within Dar ask Harb or assisting financially Zakat those who do.

Muhammad was a child raping, slave keeping, degenerate camel cum guzzling Arab thief who bastardised Christian & Jewish parables and passed them off as devinely inspired because then as now. Arabs are backward shitskins who cannot read & live in a bubble filled with inbreeding & insanity.

Examples of Arab insanity don't eat bacon, don't like to see women, like to blow selves up, don't drink alcohol.

Arabs are worse than niggers and if someone has a final solution for this problem I am on board.

Why don't you fly on down to Syria or Iraq and try telling a member of ISIS he isn't a Muslim. See how that works out.

>The Quran says not to murder innocents
The Quran also says that christians are not innocents.

>isis aren't muslims
Here we go again.

You literally can't say Islam is a peaceful religion while claiming to follow Muhammad.

Infidels aren't innocent.

ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Islamic. Even if the book says don't kill innocents its believers still do.

You're not including the Muslim definition of innocent being Muslim.

>The books say don't kill innocents
Oh they have no problem with killing people who don't abide by muslim law.

Where are all of these shills coming from? Kys.

>tries to explain
Please do yourself a favour for when it pops up to go here and save the image, it's clean.

ISIS are Literalist Muslims. They follow every law. Every attack is conducted precisely according to Islamic doctrine.

Now not all Muslims are Islamists many ustbprovide financial support, shelter & cover for the Jihadis in their community but they all subscribe to same doctrine.

Equivalent: Not all Nazis are members of the SS.

Innocents = adherent muslims only quickredpill.

>The Quran says not to murder innocents.

Lies like that have no power here, Sup Forums is very knowledgeable about Islam.

>The Quran says not to murder innocents
Yeah MUSLIM innocents. Not infidel non-believes.

Then stop complaining about "Christian" terrorism

Those people murder3d aren't innocents to them, thanks to the quaron youu mong

>innocent
No non-muslim is innocent in their eyes.

Ask an imam who they class as innocent, the response, if honest, is only muslims.

>the Quran says not to murder innocents

The Quran considers no one innocent but muzzies you dumb fuck. To them, any non-muslim is impure.

That's the kicker though, isn't it you taqqia spewing cunt.

Kaffirs aren't innocent to Muslims. When the Quran says you must not kill innocents, it's talking about other Muslims.

Muslims dont view kaffir as innocents.

Can I make a tweet to be considered the real intelectual owner of that plan?

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
CNN CAUGHT MANUFACTURING NEWS
CHECK THE CATALOGUE
ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD