CNN caught fabricating report LIVE

Footage taken by twitter.com/markantro
CNN caught red-handed staging the narrative and creating fake news.
From Twitter timeline:
- CNN also timed this, BBC wanted to film it when they were on air, were having non of it
- Note the white police officers leaving before the CNN shot & the Asian officers coming in. They then left after they went off air!
Entire video here: youtu.be/muME4lb7YhM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LVnvw
archive.is/ujcb7
archive.is/BQ1o8
streamable.com/uk89x
twitter.com/BeckyCNN
twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096
twofour54.com/en/media-centre/press-releases/2016/CNN-unveils-state-of-the-art-Abu-Dhabi-hub
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7jO-NCbE4
bbc.com/news/uk-40149756
twitter.com/i/videos/871399529479684096?embed_source=facebook
twitter.com/BassApps/status/871498217569091585
archive.is/lbQ9h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are boldly fabricating coverage in broad daylight

Why am I still shocked although this should not be a surprise? Jewish lying press.

They were caught doing something similar in Germany letting 'rapefugees' pretend to help rebuilding a city after a flood.

Bump

Does Alex Jones know yet?

Damn'em

BUMPING

has this aired on TV yet?

CNN IS ISIS

People caught them on the London Bridge filming
archive.is/LVnvw
archive.is/ujcb7
archive.is/BQ1o8

Mirror of the YouTube link for when it eventually gets SHUT DOWN
streamable.com/uk89x

bump

UHOH GOTTA PROTECT THE NARRATIVE EVEN WITH LIES

How the fuck do you stomach working for these evil fucks

>Asian

no.

Demon.

Ahhhhhh...someone let Trump know. He'll fix this.

this is HUGE

this is huge

bumping

lmfao, CNN just needs to be put down already

what mainstream news people will cover this
who do we retweet this to

its
twitter.com/BeckyCNN

Bumpp

Tweet this at trump

we need to start a war between news stations with one another.

if we get this to Fox Trump will see

DO NOT SHOW THIS TO PEOPLE YET
DO NOT POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

LET CNN RUN THIS ON AIR FIRST
THEN SPREAD THE VIDEO

Mmmm

bump

He is probably a regular /pol visitor though, we surely redpilled him at a certain point of time.

the hell are you going on about?

this looks like a normal photo-op, are you people retarded?

you know, like at family gatherings they tell everyone to gather round for a big family pic

people acting in front of cameras is normal, did you think news people are only supposed to only cover 100% natural unscripted scenarios?

you people know the weatherman stands in front of a green screen, right?

like jesus christ, go outside to a local event when your local news people are covering something, they block shit off and set up props and have a line of people ready to interview for whatever they are doing, on tv it all looks natural and the people look random though

go ahead and call me a shill but you people are just dumb for not realizing this is a normal media thing

/thread DONT LET THEM COVER THIS UP

You might actually be retarded. Please remove your head from your ass before continuing to use this website.

so wait.. because they got them to gather in front of a camera to say what's on their mind.. it's all staged/scripted?

The funny part is that you're trying to be critical.

I'm kinda curious too what this is supposed to be a report on, haven't seen it on t.v yet

Its already on her fucking twitter user.

THIS SHOULD BE STICKIED

Bump

>They have no problem with people videoing this.
>No security.
Yeah OK

Unbelievable

As to be expected.

Have a bump.

CNN IS ISIS
>CNN IS ISIS

deleted

There's no people though just signs

What's your point, dummy?

The female reporter is the managing editor of CNN ABU DHABI their middle eastern CNN hub. She 's an agent for the Wahhabi, now is her shine time
twofour54.com/en/media-centre/press-releases/2016/CNN-unveils-state-of-the-art-Abu-Dhabi-hub

GET THIS TO FOX AND FRIENDS TOMORROW.

Only way we can maje Trump see it, so he retweet the biggest redpill since the attack on saturday

ARE THEY FAKING FAKE NEWS?!?!?!?!?

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

Bump

Damn is it summer already?

Also tweet him the video. He might actually retweet it. It would help a lot with their constant Russia mongering

Did anyone download her video? She deleted her tweet with it

>Our Message to Terrorists: GET LOST
>Tomorrow's Broadcast: REFUGEES WELCOME

>Says it has nothing to do with religion

lmfao

Jesus. This needs to get trending on twitter so normies can swallow the fake news pill

A dummy calling others dummy. LEL
Too dumb to see the point so I'll write it in crayons for you.
If they don't want us to find out then why be carefree about it?

Sup Forums is one of the most visited site on the Internet, it is no shame to admit you are a regular visitor of /pol Mr president.

>realize that using white people for your "reports" ain't working anymore, as people are wondering where all the Muslim detractors are
>can't find any
>put craiglist ad up for your own

I almost wish I pursued a career in journalism just so I can get a look into what the fuck is going on behind the scenes to this corrupt bullshit holy shit I hope they all fucking eat a jihadi car bomb at one of these FAKE ass shoots

We found the top mind of Sup Forums here.

You're right, this is totally not fake and is definitely real and tons of cameramen and lighting equipment filming a handful of people with signs in the middle of the street is normal, please stop paying attention to this goy--er, guys.

I still have the window open, how do I save the video in firefox?

I know how to save the page and I downloaded it but its not in a file format I know how to convert

Where the fuck do you retards come from?

It's a public space. They can't send people away for no reason.

>(((CNN))) caught being fake news
>Niggers caught stealing and killing
>Muslims caught terrorizing and killing
>Faggots caught spreading AIDS

All these things are normal and so catching them in the act is not abnormal.

>because they got them to gather in front of a camera to say what's on their mind.. it's all staged/scripted?
Yes, that's exactly the case. In a real protest, the cameras go to the protest not the other way around you fucking idiot.

Hi leddit

Bu mz

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7jO-NCbE4

It looks like a photo op.

Why is this story getting headlines news anchors do photo ops all the time with people?

easy option - use OBS and just do a screencapture instead of worrying about downloading.
Make sure you get the username/date/retweets on there too.

its just part and parcel of living in a big city

Not this, the video she uploaded and deleted on twitter

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE BOYS

What part of being carefree do you not understand retard? Could it be that it isn't fake news and the moderate Muslims are actually concerned and want to condemn violence?
Man some people are too dumb to live.

Perhaps because the event is fictional?

Yes

So wheres the CNN protest clip then? The one here shows no women in burgas.

i guess nobody has a dvr and can rewind to check if they actually aired the protest

>moderate Muslims

I love this meme. I'm a moderate nazi btw :^)

that's my biggest issue with this right now. Maybe they withheld this version because they've noticed it's popped up on the internet?

Literally only 8 'protester' anyway.

The funniest part of this video is they shoo away the white cops and put brown cops in the frame. Really driving the whole "Brown immigrants are your friend goyim" narrative home.

Cnn never presented this as a mass protest. You guys are actually crying about nothing. Fucking right wing people are delusional.

Bump

Hitler was pretty moderate unfortunately.

So what if trump was right about this one thing. This doesn't mean that trump doesn't have to release his taxes.

Thats what I was thinking. They just reshot it and told the moslems to go home and they won't get any refunds.

Show the broadcast with those women then.

Too late BBC already used it see pic#3.

bbc.com/news/uk-40149756

The Jews are so used to lying, they are not even ashamed to do it on broad daylight in the eyes of many.

This proves once again that the (((media))) is on the side of multiculturalism and terrorism. They want to relativise the slaughter of Whites so that we do not fight back until we are all dead.

This is why I never read fake news websites like Breitbart or Drudge.

twitter.com/i/videos/871399529479684096?embed_source=facebook

Go home Achmed.

niggas let's get this trending, use all your fake accounts twitter.com/BassApps/status/871498217569091585

My best guess: #CNNisFakeNews itself but they withdrew the "protest" version because the leaked video showed up. #WhereAreTheWomen?

that still doesn't explain why they posed during the video

Nothing out of the ordinary, this is normal. GO to sleep.

>They want to relativise the slaughter of Whites so that we do not fight back until we are all dead

Bingo.

archive this link

>twitter.com/i/videos/871399529479684096?embed_source=facebook
Wow is that subtle iphone advertising too? It's weird how she holds her phone in hand and raises it over and over with the logo in plain site.

Interesting, in the video she is clearly standing in the same spot as the independent guy's video, but theres no women in burgers, just shows the fake signs that she was handing out taped to that post thing

Of course they make it look like there was more than 8 people there. We need to do something about these fucking kikes.

Already ahead of you senpai
archive.is/lbQ9h

can you provide a timestamp? I think it's just her relaxing her hand