CNN caught directing a protest at the London Bridge, literally staging fake news

CNN caught directing a protest at the London Bridge, literally staging fake news.

archive.is/ujcb7
archive.is/BQ1o8

Video of them being confronted
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
streamable.com/uk89x

Other urls found in this thread:

lwv.org/content/background-laws-regulations-covering-broadcasters-and-campaign-advertising
publicfiles.fcc.gov/am-profile/wcnn/political-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

You guys should make an abolitionist movement to remove the freedom of press. Or just ban tv advertising on news channels to effectively bankrupt them.

Do we have the "news report" for it? I wanna know how they spin it.

>ban tv advertising on news channels
It's so fucking obvious that I can't believe it's been allowed to get this far

Bum p

It would be legal right? You wouldn't be preventing them from reporting just eliminating their profit.

that wouldn't in our favour. Soros and other NGO type groups would fund them and have the same result. conservative groups would have less leverage.

I don't see why it shouldn't be possible, here's some interesting related information a quick glance in this direction provided
lwv.org/content/background-laws-regulations-covering-broadcasters-and-campaign-advertising
publicfiles.fcc.gov/am-profile/wcnn/political-files/
pic unrelated

B

Salon hasn't been profitable since its creation and it's still shitposting and being generally unreadable

Gtfo there's absolutely nothing wrong with that video. You guys are reaching

Tweet this to Mark Dice.

I am so surprised.

well, fuck. surprised that there's finally a recording of this kinda shit happening.

They have no power to tell people to move away over here.

>They have no power to tell people to move away over here.
Do they have the power to stop being fucking shittier fake news pushing kikes?

I'm not sure what point you're making about what I said.

This is not fake news anymore but old school propaganda. They are going all out.

Yes!

This will get swept under the rug hard, just watch.

Seriously?

YC2De/s1: well, fuck. surprised that there's finally a recording of this kinda shit happening.

and you said, "They have no power to tell people to move away over here."

and I am ask does the media not have the power to stop being kikes. Are those in the media being forced to push propaganda?

Maybe the UK is a total loss.

We should just abolish the MSM, which is the core root of the problem. We should not abolish the freedom of the press as that is a GOOD thing. It allows actual journalists to report on the news and what is happening in the world as well as with our government. We need freedom of the press.

However, the MSM is a multi-million dollar racket that literally has people write fanfictions over tweets made on twitter to push a narrative and they have the money to create false flag narratives and protests to push their agenda or the agenda of someone who pays them enough money. They are completely partisan, they do not report the news or opposing view points, and they do as much as they can to make as much money as they can. They do not care about the truth and they do not care about anyone affected by terrorist attacks, they just care about making as many shekels as they can. We do not need the MSM and should destroy this hive of parasites by whatever means necessary.

Bump
u
m
p

LÜGENPRESSE AUF DIE FRESSE!

bump

CNN IS ISIS
>CNN IS ISIS

Fuck you, Norm, I'm hungry for KFC and i should be eating healthy food.

bump

I wonder who put this upside down trash bin there :^)

Hummm

bump

Bu mp