BREAKING CNN PASSES OUT POSTERS AND BURKAS TO STAGE PROTEST AT LONDON BRIDGE

Neat huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk

Would be a shame if people learned how disrespectful and absolutely shameless this is that they're paying actors to capitalize on a political viewpoint after a terrorist massacre right?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/uk89x
archive.is/LVnvw
twitter.com/BeckyCNN
medium.com/@Cernovich/cnn-becky-anderson-staging-fake-news-scene-london-terror-march-2e6bdc3aa68c
twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096
youtube.com/watch?v=EAzzhsR8YLg
archive.is/BQ1o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

Mirror in case YouTube link goes down
streamable.com/uk89x
archive.is/LVnvw

Everything is being faked. We don't even care anymore. Just keep faking things until things get REAL!!

is correct, its definitely

twitter.com/BeckyCNN

Bums

fucking scum

bump

Bump

they didn't pass out any fucking burkas you faggot, why lie when the footage is bad enough as it is?

Spread it Sup Forums!

bump
CNN is ISIS

Cernovich has already tweeted this out and done a write up.

medium.com/@Cernovich/cnn-becky-anderson-staging-fake-news-scene-london-terror-march-2e6bdc3aa68c

They apparently left RIGHT after. All of these so-called "protesters" just magically popped in, and popped out. Spread the word, lads.

note the white coppers getting out of shot as well

i suppose theres only so many words that rhyme with "ate"

twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096

Theres more than one video user.

Bumss

Trump shouldn't just call out CNN and Buzzfeed as "very fake news"

Trump should call out the entire fucking MSM. All of them - CNN, NYT, BBC, ABC, Bloomberg, Economist, etc. They're all fucking fake bullshit propaganda. The only use in checking them is to see what's being pumped into the sheeple's heads

Damn Scott Adams was right when he said Losers is persuasive gold. It's even seeped into CNN.

>499449
Thoth demands truth!

This is appalling

Unbelievable.

The absolute mad men. They can't be allowed to keep getting away with this

How will CNN spin this?

on the spot news!
youtube.com/watch?v=EAzzhsR8YLg

>twitter.com/BeckyCNN/status/871399529479684096

HAHAHAAHAHA she is getting shit on so hard in those comments.

?

im the only one that cant figure out Op's autism?

Fucking classic, Mr Show was great.

Bumping

Hannity will have a field day with this

not surprising. we all know what the REAL moderate muslim response is.

Buuuuuump

>MSM shitting on other MSM

do they do this overtly?

RIP CNN

Problem, goyim?

oh sweaty, it's nothing of the sort.

they are just checking their equipment, they do it all the time.

hush now sweaty, is it time for beddy bye?

תמחק את זה!

This is what i thought, have some tits for posting this my fucking sides.

The problem is this guy didnt wait until cnn aired it to release the video.

Please President Trump retweet this

For the love of god tweet this and stab a knife through the heart of CNN

(((CNN)))

CNN: American
London Bridge: in Great Britain
Are you really sure this is CNN?

Hahaha that's funny that you think a concerted effort by a small group of trolls can reach the president

see

Yes.

>European (((education)))

No, I'm not dividing and conquering. I sincerely think this man is stupid.

Are those actual officers or actors? Fucking find out who they are, public money being spent so they can pose for propaganda. I want their fucking jobs now.

yes alright that was a pretty stupid post, I admit everything, lock me up officer

that s toooo baddd

What's sad about Trump calling out the news is that even republicans don't like that because they're all free speech free press constitutionalists. No matter how malignant a news corp may be dumbasses will either be on their side or defend their right to destroy us.

AND ITS GONE!

>Hannity not shitting on CNN
Have you ever watched his show?

HAHAHAHAH I CAN'T TAKE IT

still up for me

Does somebody has the screenshot with instructions for """"journalists"""" how to report terror attacks?

Oh no! However could this happen!

Still there for me

Still up for me too

DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS THREAD

Still up for me.

Still up here

These fucking people have no shame. If this post gets repeating numbers CNN is dead in two years.

It's not gone you retard.

They'll just use the Universal Liberal Excuse: "It's not evil when WE do it! Only when YOU do it!"

Bumb

probably less user.

I see you there :^)))

and check'd

They should have sent Kathy Griffith over for effect.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't have cable just watch snippets from whatever gets posted here and stream sometimes when habbening

what makes you think CNN set that up tho?

Now being shown on Infowars, by Cernovich / Alex

Becky pls go

guess the props department was running late

Bump

Are they suicidal?

Holy shit i saw this earlier today live and Becky Anderson said something like
>these muslims came to us to show that londons muslims oppose this attack
Was so obviously staged but i don't buy the
>CNN handed out the stuff for non muslims to dress up
Those are muslims, but obviously staged, they didn't come out to show solidarity.
Seriously, don't overexaggerate shit all the time, CNN embarassed itself with this shit enough, no need to add exaggerations, because then they can claim
>rightwing media lied, they were not workers but muslim passerbys
which in turn will give people the illusion that it isn't so bad after all what CNN did here

Don't be (((Amy Mek)))

She's already identified you retard and the staged video was posted my CNN international, fuck off.

not working

He bashes on CNN and MSNBC almost every episode nowadays.

Bu mp

Rerolling for death of CNN by end of 2017

kansas in the house

>(which is normally the case)
lel this is beautiful

More fake news? Awesome.

Is there any proof this is real?
I know they are retarded and deceitful enough to do this but unless there's better evidence I can't use this on other people to convince them.

I can see the tweet and both videos.

Maybe they're region locking that shit?

the lady in pink sneakers is CNN reporter

She put her video on her twitter. Read the thread.

read the video description, it says they LEFT after the shooting. Thus paid or gathered actors it doesnt matter.

a video of her is on twitter

archive.is/BQ1o8

he's referring to the image of the email to reporters. i too would like proof of that claim.

Thank (you) user