What's stopping you from being a genuinely nice person?

Don't you think all the world's problems today could be solved if every human just decided to be decent to other humans?

Or has the red pill left a bitter taste in your mouth and you realize that all you can out on is yourself.

Well Sup Forums, which is it?

the fact that the world is full of hatable people

It's easy to be a nice person, and vote for nice things, and support nice policies. And then, the not-nice people who'll come because it's very easy to fuck with nice people will kill, rape, and shit everywhere while we tolerate.

If everyone was nice, sure, why not, I'll be nice to.

But, hardly anyone is. I'd like to leave my door unlocked at night and still be able to sleep easy, but that's not the reality I live in.

I don't think you are being honest. Move a nigger in your home and then try again and post a pic to PROVE you are a good person

Tolerance isn't a virtue.

Because nobody follows examples set. If the world is rife with vice as the way to get ahead, why display virtue?

If you want good people, others need to do good deeds and promote goodness as well atop oneself. Otherwise it is a waste of time. No point in doing a good deed if nobody follows the examples you set.

>What's stopping you from being a genuinely nice person?
Leftists

I'm not kidding, hearing liberals give their "opinion" angers me.

fuck no

how """""""tolerant""""""" of you

This. If I treat you poorly because you do something stupid or wrong that doesn't make me a bad guy, it just means you should do better

Every time I try to be nice to people, they eventually start mistaking my niceness for weakness and attempt to take advantage of me. I'm still a really nice guy, just to the ones I determine I can trust.

I love every single person I encounter, regardless of how I'm feeling or who they are and I don't think I've been sad or depressed once since I started.

I'm honestly incredibly happy 24/7.

Be nice to folks, folks. You won't regret it.

incorrect.

"nice" people don't realise who they're being nice to, or what their actions do.

I was walking to school once (16 years old) and passed a homeless man, I offered him my lunch, and he didn't want it. Why? Because he wasn't a fan of ham sandwiches, and didn't like apples.

It was then I realised that the idea and expectations we, as good people, have of ourselves are simply non-existant for the unwashed masses.

They don't deserve kindness, and shouldn't get it. Give a man a fish and forever after he expects a handout. I refuse.

Faggot

Aye, love you too mate

It's easy to be nice to people when it's the popular idea.

What really makes a person a just and upright person is someone who stands for their morals when it is tough.

Plus I always buy cadets chocolate bars when I see them outside collecting money for poppies

No. Why the fuck should I care about people who have nothing to do with me?

It goes against my nature. We all know there is people that are genuinely nice, but I hate them because they are not like me and being a bit of a cunt. Ya feel me?

Humans like to hang around others that act like them, it's just in our nature.

The whole world is a crock of shit tbqh. Fuck it all.

Secular humanism is the best way to go.

That's a really nice post OP. You formulated your post in a way that was civil in tone yet still managed to challenge peoples pre-concievied ideas of what should constitute Sup Forums culture, thank you for your valuable contribution to the discussion.

Retards stop me from being nice.

If wishes were fishes we'd all swim in riches.

Realpolitik > Utopianism

>allowing other people to influence to in any way at all

PLEEEEEB

Absolutely not, the world would be better off if we kicked shitstain people to the curb without batting an eye. This hippie dippy bullshit doesn't do anything but let worthless douchebags take advantage of people that only MOSTLY suck.

A noble proposition, but one that unfortunately only works if everybody agrees.

Good luck with that.

They annoy me.

Those who love can only do so because they are protected by those who hate.

No, there's not enough energy available for everyone to live well

one post faggot ((sage)) if you didnt live in your parents basement, suckin dicks for fun we might listen to you, degenerate trash.

This. If the plan only works if everyone plays along, then the plan doesn't work.(Especially if those who don't play along benefit form doing so)

>if everyone decided to be nice
Let's just stop right there. You clearly haven't lived for very long, but here's a tip:
Unless you get rid of free will, you will never make everyone be nice to each other. It's impossible in every sense of the word.

They started bombing me and my people first

Why should I be nice to people who hate me?

I wonder how many of those decent people have been run over by trucks or blown up in recent history. Being decent wont make the world a better place. All it does is make it easier for the not so decent people to ice your hippy ass.

Its actually very hard to be a nice person for me. I find myself getting more hateful and violent with every passing year.

Im probably gonna end up in prison or dead but I do try to be nice, its just very hard once you have trained your brain to highlight whats different with everyone you interact with instead of highlighting whats similar.

Maybe that can change but I get the suspicion that it requires professional help.

Nobody likes to go to sleep every night knowing that they are a cunt.

Being nice has not once solved any real problem.

Yea I got that

You should work on stopping that shit from getting to you though

Understand that people are only the way the are because of everything that has happened in their life up until now.

So in a way, it's not really anyone's fault for being a certain way that you'd find annoying.

people tend to take advantage of those that are kind

I do the same, however, I still have a strong personality, so people know it's not a weakness.
Also, you should always try to be as nice as you can, no matter what.
However, I don't adhere to the "turn the other cheek" philosophy, that's for Jewish puppets.
Basically: be as nice as you can until the situation demands you to be a bit more "firm"

I was raise in the small southern oil town where everyone was old, well mannered, Christian and giving. I still hold the door, say yes ma'am and no sir. Always help the elderly and appreciate family values

I'm nice to people on first meeting unless they genuinely are bad, give me a bad vibe

I hate people.

u have the exact thoughts and exact writing style of a rapebaby

What constitutes "decency" to you, exactly? I'm as friendly as possible to everyone I meet at first, and from that moment on I treat them exactly as they treat me. That's what I call decency. Being decent does not mean being a weak timid pussy.