Is London worth saving?

Is London worth saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdFl__NlOpA
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No city with over a millon pop is worth saving. As long as rural populations remain white europe and north america have a future

OMG HE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT WTF IS WRONG WITH TRUMP HHSKSBVHEKS

Never has

REVENGE FOR SKIBBEREEN

London, no.
England, yes.

I hope this is true. Not a single US city with a population over 500k is a white majority. Fuck female voters. The virtue signaling cunts have ruined it all.

Only Certain People

Part and Parceltoung.

Muslims are Slitherin.

No. Saving London would be like picking up the trash in a designated shitting street; remove the muslims and they'll just fuck up their city themselves

Pic is wrong, he is the one outside, setting the house on fire.

No. Brexit was too little to late. Britains anglo children need to glass the island to preserve its memory. And also to stop you leftist cucks from infesting other white countries

Nope, it's an overpriced shithole that would suck it's own cock if it could

Every bong deserves death for what they let happen to white children

Imagine NYC electing a Jap as Mayor in 1943. Europe is that level insane.

England is at war with Inida?

Don't try and get cute, Deutschbro. Most of these wogs set up shop in Berlin or Hamburg at some stage.

Shouldn't he be saying "ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!"?

London was a great city, but it is beyond saving at this point. A co-worker of mine went as a vacation last Summer, and said it was more like Africa or Pakistan than the cradle of Anglicanism and modern Western civilization. What a pity.

It's our capital.
It's where a lot of shit that has significance to us resides, how the fuck am I meant to tell the time if my friend from London doesn't ring me and count to me how many bongs happened?

It needs to be reclaimed just like the holy lands were, through bloody crusade.

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFl__NlOpA

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

it's in your blood to at least try.

Try yes. But its worse then Berlin. Read that again. WORSE then Berlin.

Its going to be a Challenge.