Bongs I hope you are voting for Corbyn

Bongs I hope you are voting for Corbyn

he won

Difference is that ultimately the only thing that can fix it is to close the borders and extreme vetting.

This isn't something new, the middle east has been plagued with this shit for hundreds of years and a few words from a white hippy isn't going to stop them.

Why dies Corbyn have a few really good policies, but also many really bad policies

Yeah, we'l give those saudis a stern reprimand.

>t. man who doesn't approve of a "shoot to kill" policy

Note that he can't mention Islam.

Corb is based

shoot to kill was a shitty bong policy in northern ireland where the police would just kill people who were not even presenting a clear danger. corbyn isn't an authoritarian loyalist cunt so he did not like that policy.

idiots thought this meant he did not think police ever have the right to shoot criminals, liek yourself.

WTF I love comrade corbyn now

>b-but, muh Comrade Communista Communard Corbyn!
hes the based choice, when not rapidly the only fucking possible choice, but Sup Forumss too retarded to think that far.

>the middle east has been plagued with this shit for hundreds of years

>Were going to deal with the Saudis
>We will not fire back if someone nukes us.
>We must not have a "shoot to kill" policy
you would have to be a retard to vote Labor.

I will never support Jezbollah

The UK's parties are as useless as the ones here in PR. Same left-leaning shit, different party color.

London has fallen.

bad policies like selling off the nhs then renting it back at extrortionate rates?

Of course mate. Glad Sup Forums is seeing the light. No one even fucking liked May, they just wanted to spite Labour. I understand wanting to vote Tories, to a degree, but I don't understanding voting for someone you have no confidence for. May will go down as one of the worst PM's in recent history, and she deserves that title.

Much better then that old hag who wants to censor the internet

Well he's not wrong about the funding.

Too bad he's weak on the multiculturalism and mass immigration on which ISIS grows in Europe.

It's like trying to cut the fertilizer supply but bringing compost to the plant.

>Difference is that ultimately the only thing that can fix it is to close the borders and extreme vetting.

which party wants to/can make that happen? vote for them

UKIP but there is no time for them to get their shit together

>represents the workers