infowars.com/im-the-immigrant-fking-your-daughter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEW.

look at that nose!

Cheering on your eradication

women dont have a nationality
because sluts like these dont understand the concept of loyalty
women are whores, it doesnt matter when and where, they just are

notice how its always ugly / old white women that white men don't want to fuck.

or mentally insane cunts
niggers pick up the trash we threw out of the house

Doesn't this just warm your hearts?

German girl gives refugees "free kisses":
youtube.com/watch?v=mfiIhCYYeu8

What the actual fuck. I think it's time the Germans started to seriously think about what they are going to call this wonderful new diverse country of theirs. Deutschland is not appropriate anymore

GERMANY YES.

Another great day in Germanistan.

he can have this fuggo tbqh

Last one

>If I am nice, maybe i can later watch ahmed fuck my girl

>Literally doxxing themselves for the world to see
Is someone autistic enough to send them pictures of Muhammed fucking goats and bacon?

>This form of cuckery rivals Swedens
Does it?

Dat nose though

we are cucked, there is no hope. take whats left and run

There's nothing wrong in kissing a stranger.

hey where are all the german posters?

Those are real vikings, they just appear dark because of teh sun tanning them, while they conquered the seas.

That is outright disturbing. Under what circumstances did the parents see fit to put their kids on their laps? Look at their faces.

That's really the only chance when you want to survive, prepare to leave as soon as you can.
Most of the good germans already left the continent.

this is actually Sweden

Those girls are already molested and raped. I like saudis because they keep the subhumans in their place. They get behead whenever they act up.

Flooding Europe with rapefugees is "keeping hem in their place?"

On the other side of the border, thank god.

"Can u gibs me da sex?"

Yea even as a black guy who welcomes all the white pussy thrown at me regularly, This is disturbing.

We didn't ask anybody to take them. You're just natural cucks. Pic related is how we deal with them. Maybe you should grow a pair and do the same.

Yes you specifically did. You also created them in the first place, by first doing 9/11, then siccing the US/NATO onto countries you don't like as some backward revenge scheme

>Flooding Europe with rapefugees
We could have shot them at the border, oh wait...

Why is it in english?

It doesn't come from saudis. Most of them came from Liberia, Iraq, some Syria, Yemen, or any poor countries

>you specifically did
Show me a reliable source citing our request for you to accept Somalis and other rapefugees. Protip: you can't.

Blaming others for your own cuckery is the lowest form of degeneracy.

I ahte Germany so much

because Deutsch is racist in some leftist brains.

Holy shit, guys who fucked goats or lived in shitmud huts (or both) now are touching your women and doughters and soon will claim them as their property.

Is claiming refugee status literally as easy as going to a country and saying "I'm a refugee"?

i don't see an issue here? sititng on someones lap is a sign of respect and a bonding friendship. you are sick in the head if u think this is sexual in any way.

The countries the Saudis invade.

how black are you

how badly do you crave white women

The biggest problem here is that I honestly don't know if your post is serious because of flag. It's impossible to tell anymore.

I like saudis because they are good people to work with and they treat me quite well as a white guy who work in SA for oil company (Oxy). I train saudis how to run the oil wells automatically.

I work there for 5 weeks on and off

Refugees in Germany enjoying some banter

the cuck, the conqueror, the enabler

Is this one of your white-slavery rings?

>Location: Sweden
You like this too boy?

Nice, I'm involved in the oil biz but wasn't aware Oxy operated here.

Nothing weird going on there. It's just two refugee children having a sleepover with their classmates.

>Swedish flag

Oh boy...

To be honest I'm very sad of what your country has become. Sweden used to be a role model country, and now its a cuckold paradise. I'm also fucking mad that some of my favorite metal bands are Swedish

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THANG

wasn't this an austrian antifa?

>Swedens official Twitter account bahahaha

That's Finland

I'm just going to assume that you're posting unironically.

Link or fake, faggot.

Perhaps but they're fucked regardless

North Europeans are so cucked...

I wish we would have fought to the last man, so the history books would remember our last fight.
And non of this shit we have know, better to go out with honor than live in shame.

This is horrifying and revolting

Das riht!

They look cute, but given the context of Swedish I find them disgusting.

Yes, it's a small company. I work near in Buraydah

infowars.com/im-the-immigrant-fking-your-daughter/

Probably the pic that makes me rage the hardest

She doesn't look German, she wears some kind of foreign dress if you ask me.

According to google image search they are either from Finnland or Austria.

If you're going to cherry pick then only post pictures of Germans.

Hey thats in memebourne, sort of weird seeing a place I commonly visit

Fuck Europe.

Read "Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany 1944-1947", there were a lot who wanted too, especially since there were people openly planning to exterminate the Germans post war

I know Oxy but I thought it only operated in Oman and maybe other GCC countries. I'm so sorry that have to be based near Buraydah, literally the worst part of the country. Hopefully the tax-free shekels make up for it.

The backstory is that those Africans (I believe they were visiting and not actually immigrants) were friends with the parents of the girls. They were there for a dinner or something and the parents took this photo, to make them feel welcome or something I guess. They uploaded it to a blog where they wrote something about how nice it was to have the Africans over and how their daughters thought they were very nice. As I recall one of the Africans commented on the blog saying thank you and what a wonderful time they had. The parents were obviously leftist/politically correct but there was no sexual connotation in the blog post.

Source: I looked up the origin of this particular photo a few months ago. Unlike most other similar photos which are from Finland, this photo is actually from Sweden.

exactly my thoughts. under what POSSIBLE circumstances are these people in this situation? I need a drink

Does anybody have that news article from a while back that was talking about STD rates skyrockting in Britian because british women were going to the migrant camps to have sex?

Not every picture I post is Germany. Mainly the top ones are. Apologies if I gave off that impression.

My daughter has fucked niggers, sand niggers, chinks and god knows what kind of scum. My wife left me for a sand nigger also.
It's basically impossible to find a woman who hasn't fucked another race in Canada
At least from I've seen, Scandinavians are prudes. They may be virtue signalling retards but they only breed with each other.
This is the most cucked country, and every day I'm in agony asking why God has forsaken me

That is still fucked up no matter what. But thanks for the explanation.

We just started operating 2 years ago, after contract agreement with government and we are actually growing pretty fast.

Honestly shut like this reminds me why shut like this exist.

That sounds like absolute bullshit desu, yet I wouldn't be surprised.

Honestly shit like this reminds me why shit like this exist. You have too be inhale to accept this.

On paper, I seem like quite a respectable white guy. Tall, blue eyes, good job, and a good Catholic. I raised my family conservative, and my wife was conservative but all the leftist indoctrination turned most of my family against me. Only my one youngest son who showed me Sup Forums is on my side

>Only the dead can know pea-

I'm surprised I haven't heard tbqh. Oh well, maybe we'll cross paths someday. Make connections and you'll see there's much more to this place than meets the eye at first.

Damn wish i had saved it back then when it came up.

"I specifically asked for 5 gibs', you only gave me 4!"

Dude on the left isn't even wearing pants

sometimes i am not so sure anymore whether it's that bad that we didn't get under allied control after ww2..

Finns let this happen

Germans call for death of borders

Communism brakes your body, but democracy brakes your soul.