My gf said she'd finish with me if I went to this event

My gf said she'd finish with me if I went to this event.

What would you do? She think's I'm being radicalised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiIijxMA5xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell her to fuck off
I recently broke up with my french girlfriend with similar reasons also she had a disgusting hairy arsehole.

Your girlfriend sounds like a giant faggot, you should either start beating her or dump the worthless weight hope she gets raped by a migrant.

>falling for the 3D jew in the current year

>Manchester
Fuck. Was hoping it was London

"BE GONE THOT!"

>Ultimatums.

The relationship is over no matter what you do or think.

This. Cut your losses and move on.

this desu

Stand up for what you believe in and attract a woman who likes you for that

Dump the dumb slut.

Who's advise you gonna take, hers our ours you fag

Truthfully this. Ultimatums over something so innocuous is a bad sign.

Yep accurate

I dated a girl who turned into an SJW during the course of our relationship. It did not end well for me. I was all cooched out and couldn't recognize the red flags. She is an SJW, trust me man run away from her as fast as you can. If you stay it will not end well I guarantee it.

Just got off the phone with her lads. She says I've turned into this very angry person and this isn't the person she fell in love with. After so much of the shit that's happened in this past month of course I'm angry.

I love the bones of the girl but fucking hell she just doesn't have a clue about how the world really is.

To be honest I think I would just finish with her, but my best mate is with her best mate so it's an absolute cunt of a situation.

She's a lovely girl and she does loads for me, and helps me out with everything. But somewhere down there line the same thing is probably gonna happen. Imagine if we had kids and I'm trying to redpill the little shite. A part of me knows it's not gonna work out but the fact my mate is seeing her mate is just a shitty situation.

She's also an RE teacher. So there's that.

is your gf a British 8/10? wouldn't be much of a loss

bumperino

Do you think you're going to carry on your genetic lineage very well with a women who has a callous disregard for defending it? Do you realize that women have all the power over children in relationships and can leave you and take them away from you at any moment and for any reason?

How can you think it's a good idea to continue on with this girl?

How has this Caolon Robertson guy risen to prominence so quickly? Id never heard of him till 2 months ago, now hes all over Rebel Media and the other day Tommy Robinson posted a tour of Luton from his car where he was sat in the back saying 'Oh my God' in his camp accent every so often, I've also seen him pictured with Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen and Paul Joseph Watson. He really doesnt seem the type, quite baffling.

>I love the bones of the girl
>my best mate is with her best mate
>it's an absolute cunt of a situation
>little shite

this was a very british post

Do it. Think about the long run. Do you want to look back 20 years from now, when your son or daughter is going to the local mosque and you are being watched 24/7 by your government to make sure you are not offending the poor brown people and regret that you sat back and did nothing because of some girl?
I mean, it's a token event. It's run by the (((Rebel))) and in the long run it will probably do nothing other than get you on a watch list, but at least you can say you tried something.

(The only hope we have to save ourselves now is to form RWDS at this point)

Personally I would go. It's up to you nigger.

OP how long have you been with her for? If you really like her & are happy with everything but her political views why not just keep it more low key for a while. Red pulling someone takes time.

Why would you tell a woman about it?

you're a fucking cuck for considering not going for the sake of staying with an obviously left leaning tard of a girlfriend

want to do the right thing? DUMP HER. Dump here for being a dumbass killing the west, and go to that event with the idea that you are free to find and create your future, who knows, maybe you will meet a right wing girl there.

I was in the same situation as you and decided to overlook my misgivings and just push passed. Snowballed into 10 years of emotional attrition and I don't even know my old buddy all that well anymore either.

Don't make the mistake user, if you're early enough into it that you can cut ties of your own volition and conduct your life alone you should do it.

Stick it out for a bit and take some time off the Internet. Apologise. Say you have become emotional about it. Internally give it till the end of Summer. Rethink then with a clear head. Trust me. Been similar. Also I won't reply again in this thread.

Looks like a pretty diverse event. Is she racist or something?

10 months. I don't think she can be red pilled.

I was born in, grew up, and lived in Britain for 20 years. I have never heard this saying before.

Is this a real thing?

She's already getting plowed my some shitskin, stop being such a cuck

I was thinking the same

Just dump her you whining cunt

You must have gotten unlucky, Le Pen was the most popular candidate for young people in the French election. Also, more women voted for her than men.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiIijxMA5xI

Dunno, got it from this song

lel the anti muslim rally is more diverse than the pro ones

It's either your principles or a woman. Pretty straight choice, since there are billions of women and only one principles.

Also this:

Dump her and who knows you could meet a new qt3.14 at the march

If you frequent Sup Forums you are being radicalized.

That rally you want to attend is perfectly fine and I don't see why she would be against it but the people headlining that rally would in no way shape or form support the average ideals supported on this board.

Drop her first Bruv. She's trying to control you. She should be conforming to your beliefs not the other way around.

>She think's I'm being radicalised.
A nuclear family won't work if the woman insists on thinking incorrectly. Either she corrects her thinking or the relationship ends.

>50% of the people leading this event for Englands future are non-whites

There is something just really sad about this

Your girlfriend is already radicalized and you should break up with her and say that's your reasoning

Sixth post best post

It's a trap.

this pic is RAD can i get 1920x1080 resolution?

Judging from that poster, what exactly does she find objectable? It seems like there's even Muslims speakers at the event

the way things in your country are going, just wait a little while and you can collect those bones after the next concert or other big event she attends

if you're lucky you might even find them all

Sorry Czech bro, I only have that file :( maybe try a google image search?

>giving a shit what a woman thinks
tell her to fuck off
you're not her pet

if she wants nigger cock, she should go out and get it

get off Sup Forums you dumb cunt

say she's the one that's radicalised for being authoritarian twat trying to control your beliefs and that she should fuck off

She thinks I'm being radicalised, and in her words "who knows what that could lead to."

kekd

Break up with her. Immediately. There's plenty of better pussy out there, believe me. Believe me! And they'll just let you grab it.

This man knows what he's talking about. If you give in to childish demands like this then the relationship is finished. The fact she is making those demands in the first place proves she doesn't respect you

If you were giving her squirting g-spot orgasms this wouldn't even be an issue

>she had a disgusting hairy arsehole
3D really is PD!

Tell her to shut the fuck up and fall in line like a good girlfriend should do. Don't ever capitulate to her demands cause if you do she'll see you as a pushover. Remind her who's boss.

Dude people are getting brutally fucking murdered in your country by terrorist. I support you londonbro you always have Sup Forums. You're gf is weak minded and not suited to further your goals clearly ( no offense).

That event looks pretty fucking dumb user.
They only are against Islam because of 'muh gays' and don't care about whites at all.
That whole thing looks like a kosher sandwich.

Dump the cunt mate.

She thinks youre being radicalised by going to an event that has white, black, brown, Christian, Muslim and gay speakers.

She not wifey material m80

Never marry someone with radically different political views

You should turn yourself in to your local thought crime precinct user. I am sure they can correct your thoughts in room 101.

After that, dump your girlfriend if she does not let your prep the bull.

But radicalized how? Everyone on the right and left are against radical Islam. I'm fairly Liberal myself and i think rebel media is questionable at best. But the poster seems fairly reasonable given the diversity of speakers.

this

You're really going to let a woman boss you around? She'll know your a cuck for sure and she'll leave you either way.

This, if you fall for her ultimatum she'll lose respect for you anyways.

They poor people are the ones that have to deal with muslims on a daily basis

>thinking there's any hope for Western women

You should dump your girlfriend for having the nerve to give you any kind of ultimatum like that.

I presume you are a man. You do what you want to do for yourself. Her opinion is irrelevant. Any time you ask her for it is a courtesy, not an opportunity for her to set a mandate.

Dump the bitch.

Tell the fucking whore to get bent, and go.

Bitches like her are part of the fucking problem.

>chick says that she likes 'rightwingers', i.e. non-shitlib white guys
>think that means you can go full NS-LARP on her

the autism is great

>Also, more women voted for her than men.
No

That's a butt-ugly line up. Let me guess, these people are bitter as fuck. You can see it on their faces.

Fuck to /b with gf bullshit

>rebel media
cuckservative alt-lite bullshit

Best case scenario, she likes you more for not submitting to her. Worst case, you rid yourself of a hopeless airhead and maybe have to deal with a bit of awkwardness. But don't submit. She'll really hate you for that in the long run, and she probably wouldn't even realize it.

>My gf said she'd finish with me if
stop right there
that's not a gf, that's a cunt and you're a faggot
what ever comes after that "if" is irrelevant
she should be a follower not a cunt
and you a leader not a puppy moron

right?

Yeah he's completely wrong on that. 85% of women voted for Macron.

Le Pen only did well with younger generation.

This. You cucked yourself by letting it get to this stage. Regain your male vitality by fucking that jayda bird from britain first

japan always coming in with the best bantz

Man up and dump her ass. WTF is wrong with you that you need your GF's permission to go somewhere?

Who's wearing the pants you Faggot? Jesus

>Letting your girlfriend dictate what you do

The very threat that she made is enough for you to ditch the bitch.

Stop being a prick and give her the elbow. We beleive in you user

His GF is a cuck anyways. Fuck her. Dump NOW. Dump her via TEXT even. That would be fucking boss.

Dump her via text and go on with your life.

Extra points if you post a screenshot of the dumping.

>japs are the ones dropping the nukes now

post pics of her or GTFO

>What would you do? She think's I'm being radicalised.

There is nothing wrong with being radical as long as you are right.

So you faggots got bombed and stabbed and now you lose your gf too. Sad.

Terrorists win.

>radicalized by Sup Forums

pic related.

Stick a sharpie up her pooper.

You sound like a complete push over. Whether you go or not, your mate is probably fucking your girl on the side. Think about how you sound mate. Do you ever read a history book and see "and then the general wanted to invade the citadel, however his wife objected so he went into his cuckshed instead".

Are you a slave?
Or are you a man?

This event looks pretty cucky.

Japan bants best bants

>Breaking up with someone you care about over politics
Having your gf disagree with you will probably help you not turn into a fucking nutcase

Tell her you will always be open to her arguments but you will not be controlled. If she feels the need to be in control of the political thoughts and associations of her partner she'll need to find someone else. Simple.

If she sticks around, for your part you ought to be able to control your tone better so as not to cause her distress. Good luck but for fuck's sake don't cuck out, this guy is right