m.youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=9GXPd0fnpKw
youtu.be/jxiT30N6ti4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serbian culture

One word: Nonexistent

What happened to based Serbs with their Ustase and kebab removal culture?

is someone jealous that they don't get to enjoy heavy chested native women and tasteful addictive food

Americans confirmed Mexican rapebabies

the real problem is that it's a virulent strain of trash

Why are you against the Global monoculture, you fascist nazi?

I agree that American culture that get exported abroad is trash, but that's more of a fabrication by (((Hollywood))) and the (((Entertainment Industry))) than actual culture.

Think about it logically: if all America amounts to is what the jews show the world, how did we become so powerful and so successful?

He says from the comfort of his blue jeans.

stay mad culturelet
is someone jealous that they don't get to enjoy caked up trash women and overly sweetened food
fixed for ya

>serbs
>Ustashe

Their school uniform is shit tier

want

I said ustase and kebab removal culture
Learn to read properly hue

seething

blue jeans are for faggots

Hooters isn't American culture. It's meant for niggers and white wanna-be niggers who want to eat shitty food and look and ugly women

Yes, we're all jealous of your rich culture of assassinating archdukes and getting genocided by Muslims.

>serb

...lol?

Anti-Semite.

He is right though your "culture" is shit.

Commerce and capitalism destroyed any remnant of a culture a long time ago

LMAO

Ustascha > Serbs

oh no women being sexy how sad. get your panties in a bunch about something that matters.

American Culture = #1 Export

Try harder faggot.

That site gave the same for me and I'm pure Baltic/Germanic/Nordic white.

>degeneracy is good

really made me think

>le pure white meme

Ah that explains the trade deficit Trump is constantly crying about.

OP pic related is of degeneracy and indecency which is rampant in western women. it is contributing the downfall of the civilized world

I always thought it was the euros that liked barely wearing anything at the beach like speedos and so forth(hooters started as a beach front restaurant). Hell, aren't the germans into getting naked in front of each other?

Actually serbs never removed Ustashe

look at what the women are wearing

>Commerce and capitalism
that IS our culture, retard

Women are dumb children that need to be kept in line.
If there are no strong men who would do that society falls apart as we can behold today.

inbreds, descendants of European rejects, with their "freedom of religion" like having Baptists take over congress & Jews run the media & banks.

>shit is bad
>jokes on you we ARE shit haha BTFO!

kek, you are the retard my friend.

our culture is freedom

Braaaaaaap

hot wings are more american than burgers, hooters has shit wings but when done right theyre awesome

why does america have the best comedians a culture of free speech and individualism

Someone is jealous

Buy a full auto rifle without having to go through the ATF bureacracy as the second amendment promised right now.

Oh you can't. Whatcha gonna do about it, lard ass? Right. Nothing.

Well at least your 4th amendment is not constantly violated right? hahah oopsie.

hoosters has shit everything for food.

Holy shit fuck off back to le dumbald you fucking pleb

This place has become insufferable

why does her knee bend that way?

Where would this person exist besides america?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0

>one word: trash
Truth, and strangely, they are proud of it.
>that IS our culture, retard
t. Ferengi

The world hates you and sides with Croatia.

>hoosters
im kekin and i agree

nigger culture is not american culture

>what are the Yugoslav wars
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

When I was in America I went to Hooters to see what it's like.

I was expecting some white trash, but the level of white trash was actually beyond anything I could have imagined.
There were even little girls (around 10 years old) wearing "future hooters girl" dresses.

>tits
>wings

I don't see the issue

Wow so angry. Listen to some Sam Kinison on marriage and have a chuckle user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GXPd0fnpKw

Should have went to Wing House idiot

>>what are yugoslav wars
>posts a song

agreed

There's a Hooters at Clarke Quay in Singapore, or there was when I lived there. Lol. Never made much sense to me. Malay's got tig ol' bitties, the Chinese? Not so much.

>cheetoh eating lard ass living in a shitty card board house thinks having comedians is culture

This actually makes me sad. Turn off your TV or you will become a full nigger soon

hooters is a meme, they were a big deal in the 80's and 90s and now theyre complete shit

Thanks America for the internet which gives you freedom of expression
thanks america for this anonymous message board where you find yourself today

get americanized

>Sup Forums alpha nordic Bogandoffmen fap to cartoon characters daily
>normie and qt women notice this and try to emulate a fictional sex object an a desperate attmept to gain some attraction from the aryan/asian masterbreed forumlords.
>Based Sup Forums father-kings sees this as vile-putrid behaviour, and as punishment, instead of mating and love, they continue to fap even harder to peniswomen and horses while making shitty frog images
>they fap so hard they grow a hairy second neck and throw liberalism ie thier last chances of manipulating women for sex completely out the window in favor of virtuously arguing with the other powerful Anglo-Germanic foot soldiers
>champion psychic oldfag skull measuring sperm-scientists of /pol know better than to trust the diamond tongued Fallopian-Jew, it's probably infested with nigger-herpes.

>There were even little girls (around 10 years old) wearing "future hooters girl" dresses.
you're fucking with us, right?

>This place has become insufferable
I agree. The amount of German posters is too high. We can only hope that mummy Merkel implements stricter internet regulations for the protection of German citizens.

To explain: we went to Hooters for the experience, to see what the average American is like.

I was on a business trip in orange county (CA) where we mostly dined in higher end restaurant and met with mostly rich people.

he is either
>a native born german
>an arab imported into germany angry at the inferiority of the arabs compared to the west
either way, he will completely lack all sense of what humor is

ALL CULTURE IS DEGENERATE FAGGOTRY. THE WORLD IS A BUSINESS.

youtu.be/jxiT30N6ti4

This was on television in america

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Knock knees

The average American has never entered a Hooters. Do you visit your own tourist traps?

>Baltic
>White
That's why user.

BASED my fellow pede! My rabbi told me the same!

Nope.

They didn't work there though, they were part of some families who ate there.

They organized games for kids, so clearly they were actively targeting families with children.
While at the same time there were several tables with lone older men who clearly came there just to drool at the girls.

The whole atmosphere was weird and awkward.
Food was terrible too, and gave me diarrhea.

Oy vey Mehemet, you aren't supposed to visit the rabbi.

All of you fucks who realize it is trash need to help us stop it. You can't do much, but you can stop consuming every product that Hollywood puts out. You people eat this shit up. Yes we need to burn it to the ground but until then STOP CONSUMING OUR TRASH EXPORT CULTURE. Some of you would love true American outdoor and active culture. The shit we mass produce and market is poison. We know.

american liberals are trash.

>he posts like this because if he tried larping as a nazi outside he'd get arrested

uh what? hooters food is complete shit. it a borderline disgusting, AND the women aren't even dressed that skimpy

place blows. id rather go to buffalo wild wings or redneck heaven in Dallas, where the women aren't even wearing tops (they're painted on)

our culture led us to be more resistant to being fucked by muslims. yours... is more welcoming of being fucked in the ass non consentually

It was clearly not a tourist trap.

It was located in an industrial area, not in a place tourists would visit.
And I am fairly sure the customers were all locals who came there regularly.
As outsiders we felt terrible out of place.

The food is hardly edible. It is so pathetic really. Oh I get to ogle (sometimes) pretty girls who flirt with me and shit? Sign me the fuck up! This is no better than a strip club. Hooters is for cucks.

Convert to Islam then. They hate western culture and treat women in a pretty alpha way :^)

>Buffalo Wild Wings

My man

>Mermutts getting triggered when they are exposed for declaring hooters and (((comedians))) their national "culture"

wew lads. Will it get worse once you are 49% white in 2020?

I got 100% white lol eruo shit btfo

I have never been to a hooters nor have I even seen one

poor lady, got hooked right in the gabba

You're literally just the cowardly northern Montenegrins that submitted to Turks, while we southerners retreates to the mountains and kept fighting.

>western culture is hooters

You have no idea what western is, lard ass.
You are a caricature of a European. Your kikemaster laughs at you while you defend is schemes online.

I lived for almost 10 years in the US.
You eat from card board dishes because you are lazy fucks.
You have no idea how degenerate you are

wtf ive just been espousing on the freedom of expression in america and how its oir greatest export. That would be the antithesis to what I would want

Μuslim culture. One word: None.

And yet you're all obsessed with us.

Oh, it's consensual alright.

RARE

Nigger i'm here every day, it's just i post during the day. It's 2am here.

what's ur sauce bro

mango habanero here