Is this how we should deal with traps Sup Forums?

Pastor Anderson puts "gender fluid" transgender in her place

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb14sVbJ4fE&list=PLfjxArP8pFbEekOLJ8eb48aSPu8kM5z78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_VUpDhSjFE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRhAFFffKz4
youtube.com/watch?v=NySSDYyjoCM
youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6WBH4BpfSo
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
faithfulwordbaptist.org/live.html
youtu.be/tBfUd4HObaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Fuck off. Dead kike on a stick lovers are not going to take traps away from us. Keep your damn homo religion to yourselves.

You better hide, you filth.

I prefer to keep hating faggots and pumping submissive traps full of cum.

Found the tranny

Yep Complete garbage
Y

Based Anderson

Trannys and pedo's can go to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=u_VUpDhSjFE

youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Link to the rest of the interview/talk?

that was underwhelming as fuck

>race traitor Anderson

THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

Mossad, the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

I like pastor anderson
Degenerate

Think it's from here
youtube.com/watch?v=NRhAFFffKz4

Legendary documentary

I love Steven Anderson, he helped me go from a fedora-fag atheist to a believing Christian.

I love Pastor Anderson, got hooked on his sermons once I stopped and listened. If we had 1000 more preachers like him in every city we would shake America to the core!

there is a cosmic bond between us across oceans haha

>protestants
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=NySSDYyjoCM

this is fucking gold!

I'm Catholic ( got communion this morning) & think that there is still a lot to gain from listening to Anderson every once in a while. We need preachers who rail against sin & condemn the wicked! I don't get that at all when I go to Catholic church

You need to lay off the crystal meth. I know you'll likely respond with "dur hur hur not an argument" but your insane ranting doesn't merit a serious response. Do you have even a shred of evidence to back up any of these wild theories?

Can't even get stable gender.
Rekt

When you say 'ancestral gods' what and who do you mean? I always thought Jesus and Thor were homies who drank mead and kicked the shit out of usurpers together?

This is amazing

>Prayed for the death of Obama

If I can't see they obviously are, act decently and work properly I see no problem as long they don't push BS politics. At least they are working and paying taxes

lold

His words are worthless.

Supposedly a pastor while swearing, baka. Is this another (((Protestant))) pastor?

lmao this guy is the shiznit

Thanks for the 2 cents lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

The guy who says it's okay to race mix? The guy who is okay with multiculturalism fuck off.

The guy is so brutally honest and genuine. Refreshing

Kek need more videos

No problem. Don't forget to confess posting on a Lithuanian goat herding forum before next Mass.

Fucking hell Anderson is one of the only people fighting degeneracy on the front lines

100% based

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

It's because of pieces of shit like you that I'm losing faith in mankind.

Lmao the legendary LGBT sermon

Here user take a rare building 7 for your efforts
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

Lmfao these fucking bantz

Guy seriously looks like Jack from Lost. Kind of sounds like him too

>inb4 this thread is deleted for being offensive.

Mossad, the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Yawn, another useless clown fundie wants to pretend that he can tell others how to live their lives. Get a fucking real job idiot.

Real Christians and Real men have guns

youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Pastor Anderson is pretty fucking rad. I live just a few miles from his church, and two of his people came by my house a few months ago to shill for it. I recognized Anderson's face on their pamphlet so we chatted about the Jews for a few minutes. Then I told them I was atheist and they implied I was going to burn in hell and left.
Overall a bretty gud interaction.

you mad faggot?

What a based guy. Can I get a 3D waifu if I join his crusader militia?

No, just think that idiot fundie clowns need to be far separated from politics.

You homos are the only ones who need to be separated from politics

Lmao these memes!

youtube.com/watch?v=v6WBH4BpfSo

No homo here, I am just secure enough in my sexuality that I don't need government or fundie clowns to keep me straight.

>he thinks the tumblr trannies are traps

Traps are generally right wing you fag, and have conservative values, they don't care for lgbt gender bullshit.

My cousin who lives in Phoenix said the same thing, tha they came to his house and did their thing. I laughed so hard I cried hearing him describe the convseratjon

Anderson's church sounds based as fuck. I'd go there if I lived in Phoenix. Going door to door telling people their going to hell would be my new hobby

Christian """unity""" everyone

This desu

Yep. We need to meme him to high places

this ain't about you this is about children that can't defend themselves you fucking piece of shit.

Your attitude is what allows children to be sodomized then cut up and their organs sold and their blood used in transfusions.

>unironically posting this open border jew marrying white women to niggers
That's a new low

yes, you can get a Christian wife

Yes we need more Anderson memes

8.chan/christian/ loves him, go ask them for memes

>The guy who says it's okay to race mix?

He never said it was "okay to race mix", he said it wasn't a biblical sin. It's not a biblical sin to break my motorcycle either, but I'm gonna be pissed if you fuck my shit up.

HISS! This one has become aware!

Dispatch Tomas and Quintus to silence him immediately! IHS, protect the secrets!

Best Holocaust movie I ever did see

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

I like Pastor Anderson but his insistence that you have to be baptized to get into heaven I think is misplaced. It's more of a symbolic gesture of accepting Christ.

For anyone curious, Pastor Anderson's live stream starts in 30 minutes.
faithfulwordbaptist.org/live.html

/our guy/

>didnt convert on the spot

Shame lad we need guys like you

Over the past month I made time to read all 4 Books of the Gospel, finished Mark yesterday (I didn't go in order). Over the summer I want to finish the whole New Testament. This just stuck out to me in regards to what you said about baptism

Mark 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

I am Catholic & was baptized at birth so I don't think I should have to do it again

I would convert to go to a church like this. Fuck it.

Thanks user tuning in right now

Spicy meme i like this alot

Online community bro. Watch the YouTube video shows and live streams

>Online community
Not the same.

When based pastor Anderson knocks on your door you convert figuratively and literally

>Do not take my traps away
>Christianity is homo

???

>that golf clap
Fucking savage.

He actually says not to do this

Because the Catholic church basically went to hell in the 60s and 70s.

>that webm

Oh man that ending was so satisfying

When everything finally collapses, you will be burned alive for your degeneracy.

>muh male trinity
>muh all male apostles
>muh magdalene was a whore
>muh women need to be silent and not disturb our sekrit club, ggguuuyyys!
>muh it's better to remain pure virgins and never marry than to pollute yourself with a wife

Face it, desert religions are homoerotic af.

As long as you don't take away 2D traps I don't care what happens to the 3DPD

>trap lover calling others homos

How delusional are you?

Not sure who is more insane, traps who claim they are a different gender or faggots who claim they are straight while being attracted to men.

Traps are part of the beautiful diversity given to us by mother earth. The desert religions are against nature which is why they want to take away such wonderful things.

It's not gay if they look and act like girls. This has been discussed many times.

A must watch

Pastor Anderson is good but he says there's nothing wrong with race mixing so into the bin he goes.

kek. this guy is based.

This user is correct.

I was just thinking...isn't Christianity and the values it enshrines more important than race?

We all know Christianity right now is kind of cucked. It's definitely lost a lot of it's traditional moral absolutes, and is wishy washy about a lot of things. But if Christianity became tough on sin again, I think that's all that would really be needed to see an extremely positive change.

I know an argument for ethnic separation is that blacks have low IQ. And while that's true, intelligence isn't necessarily a factor in how "good" that person is. I remember Jordan Peterson telling a story of a young girl who he described as being dumb as a post and being all kinds of fucked up, yet she still had it in her heart to want to take mentally ill patients out for walks in her free time. Despite the low IQ, I feel that gesture was more than most people here would do.

I think if there was a strong christian influence that absolutely condemned a lot of typical black behavior , and set them right with strong christian morals and principles, that could be enough. TONS of them rally behind misguided things like Black Lives Matter. And while they are wrong about why they support the movement, you can tell that in a stupid misguided sense, they care.

This also applies to a lot of liberals too.

It seems like a slight reformation of Christianity is what's needed, a balance between Jordan Peterson, idea's on it and Pastor Steven Anderson's zero tolerance. Then it seems like a mass acceptance of Christianity would literally be the best thing that could possibly happen to the country.

what the fuck am I reading.

next time you're sucking off your "girlfriends" dick, I hope you choke on it and die faggot.

That's exactly what we will do. Get ready to repent, faggot!!

youtu.be/tBfUd4HObaQ

Come and be a part of his sermon now.

ow to find a redpilled baptist church?
i live in ottawa

I fucking love pastor Andersson. He's livestreaming now btw

Every word he uses including the so called "swear" words can be found in the Bible.

Traps are a part of Sup Forums's culture

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Open your bible to 1 Corinthians Chapter 1 please