Why does Sup Forums keep blaming Jews for Sandniggers chimping out? We have been stomping on mudslimes for decades...

Why does Sup Forums keep blaming Jews for Sandniggers chimping out? We have been stomping on mudslimes for decades, and the whole world has been blaming us for it, and now its our fault that sandniggers are chimping out? We are the only people who have consistently waged war on their radical terrorism. You shoul thank us and learn from our example instead of blaming us for everything like the racists you truly are

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/beautiful-photographs-of-girls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hnngggg who is this qt

>Says increasingly nervous goy for the seventh time this year

We aren't falling for your tricks anymore you parasites.

all jew bait is pretty low quality at this point

sage

sauce

It was a VICE article. i dont have name or ig though

vice.com/en_us/article/beautiful-photographs-of-girls

Maybe if one of you fucks named Abraham didn't make a covenant with a deity by the name of Yahweh none of this would have happened and they would still be a bunch of backwards tribes killing only each other with no common unifier.

shs gorgeous isnt she?

It's a small number of Jews and white race traitors that have forced this on us all. They do it for votes and clout and to perpetuate their hedonistic fantasy world of a two class society. They need to be wiped out entirely.

she looks like the kid from home alone

Why do I feel compelled to enter every thread that has a hottie in the thumbnail?

I hate myself.

thx buddy, bummer no ig

so you should because it's a ugly kike boy, you fucking pervert.

HNNNGG

>cord tied incorrectly
>beret has no pazam
>hair against regulations
>rabat bitch thinking shes the shit
0/10

Jews are Semitic Caucasoids, "racist" is the wrong word

thanks for reminding people to blame catholics for that

Is it true 'aryan' looking jews consider themselves above 'brown' jews?

all people are equal bro

wrong, no one is equal
all people should be treated equally you meant

Friendly reminder that at least 10% of Sup Forums is Jews.

Hey when pol says (((them))) do you mean all Jews?

Cuz my sister in law is not Jewish but she married a Jew and is having his kid. Since she's not Jewish her children could never be considered Jewish. So what's his end game? Are there good Jews? Or rather, are there Jews that aren't (((them)))?

... Why do they all wear glasses? Inbreeding?

Funny how Muslims only seem to attack whites in Europe. They claim to hate Jews but when have you EVER heard of a Jewish community or temple being attacked by jihadist?

Really joggins my noggins
*sips tea

Low quality bait desu

This.

just cause i'd fuck her and impregnate her doesn't mean that jews aren't trying to destroy Europe because ... well nobody knows why because they're fucking stupid.

when I think of "Jews" I'm not thinking of yarmulke-wearing conservatives I'm thinking of amoral scum like Chuck Schumer

What do barbarians fight with? Sticks and stones, because they're too stupid to invent anything else and they tend to destroy their own civilizations. So why do Wahhabis have weapons, vehicles, military training, and a surprisingly large amount of money to throw around?

Islam is a barbaric religion but the only reason these people are able to cause so much trouble is because we armed and funded them. Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were anit-Soviet guerillas and ISIS is basically the same thing for the modern enemies of the US-Israel-Saudi axis.

Fuck Jews and fuck Muslims.